Selena Gomez Wardrobe Malfunction: She Flaunts Her SPANX At Jingle Ball

Fri, December 2, 2011 12:02pm EDT by 39 Comments
selena gomez wardrobe malfunction

VHG1

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 5, 2011

SELENA GOMEZ IS A WHORE. (JUSTIN BIEEBER’S WHORE). She is a talent-less, retarded closet slut who got famous because of Bieber.

She can’t sing or act to save her life and face it, she is UGLY. The make up covers all of her ugliness quite nicely, though.

Euge

Posted at 12:38 AM on December 6, 2011

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U SHE’S SO DAMN UGLYYYYYYYYYYYY AND SHE CAN’T SING SHE SUCK

Yasmin

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 5, 2011

What’s the big deal?

Particiat

Posted at 11:33 PM on December 4, 2011

Well I was hoping it will be a little more Revaling :P
BUT NOPE ANYWAY Call Me Selena Gomez 555-555-5555

Sapphira

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 4, 2011

She is wearing it because she doesn’t want to be like Ke$ha. All slutty and stuff. Selena is amazing, and maybe she is using it to cover some stretch marks. You never know.

melissa

Posted at 2:20 PM on December 4, 2011

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE JUSTIN BIEBER ,HE IS THE GREATEST SINGER OF OUR GENERATION …….I AM HIM # 1 FAN… BUT I DO THINK JUSTIN AND SELENA MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE.. I JUST WISH HE WOULD COME TO GUYANA ONE DAY ,SO THE PEOPLE OF GUYANA CAN SEE WHAT HE IS REALLY LIKE BECAUSE THEY ALL THINK HE IS GAY BUT I DON’T I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER

Sandra

Posted at 9:31 AM on December 4, 2011

…slow news day? Back off! She is a kid!

Jazz

Posted at 12:29 AM on December 4, 2011

what the heck SPANX? wats the big deal? its shapewear who cares its not like her underwear showed

Maya

Posted at 10:23 PM on December 3, 2011

Ummm wow you said covered up too many times…

]p];

Posted at 12:08 PM on December 3, 2011

wow i see alot of selena fans buhh if this was miley yall would be calling her names

Laura

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 3, 2011

I agree!

kate

Posted at 4:33 PM on December 4, 2011

OHMYGOSH totally agree! i mean either way it’s just spanx maybe she’s wearing tights and they are part of the tights (i have some that have them attached and think they are just annoying) but people would have been attacking the crap out of miley! kinda screwed up..but i love both of them!

tay

Posted at 11:41 AM on December 3, 2011

who cares i think its a really pretty dress.

2ewaewdsf

Posted at 7:16 AM on December 3, 2011

JEEZ Katrina Mitzeliotis you are SUCH a loser. HONESTLY, what is the big deal??? YOU CANT SEE A THING. I LOOKED AT THE PICTURE. NOTHIN IS SHOWING. why do you CARE about lame little things like this? do you look for peoples ”showing spanx ” 24/7? seriously, go get a life.

Letty

Posted at 12:13 AM on December 3, 2011

Selena clearly doesn’t need shape wear. She may just wear them because she is one that is aware of the fact that kids still look up to her and it would be obvious that being on stage (above fans) and short dresses do not mix. Probably could have been done better, but I applaud her either way for covering up. Never know if there are little kids in the front row.

Samantha

Posted at 9:55 PM on December 2, 2011

Wow, really? Because this NEVER happens in real life? I’ve had my Spanx showing before. Once, my entire bra was out because my halter dress snapped and broke. Another time, my corset was too high up for the neck line of my dress. Does this make me any less of a lady? Um, no, it doesn’t. Stop judging her for minor accidents. It’s the human body – we all have one.

kisairis

Posted at 9:04 PM on December 2, 2011

MY COISESN THINKS SHE LOOKS LIKE SELENA

kisairis

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 2, 2011

I LOVE HER SHORT PRETTY DRESS!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)::))

Cleo

Posted at 8:03 PM on December 2, 2011

These are Justin Bieber wandering hand repellant. He keeps wanting to stick his candy canes where they don’t belong.

lucky

Posted at 7:29 PM on December 2, 2011

this is not malfunction she looks soooooooo pretty in short dress.

Adam

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 2, 2011

More of this, please!

maris

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 2, 2011

They are tights actually. And who cares? If we see that, it’s a sign that she bothered to cover herself up and that’s good. Better than Miley Cyrus at least

Beth

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 2, 2011

They’re not even SPANX, they’re part of her tights! Some tights have a line around the thigh, a type of seam, were it changes from normal material to more reinforced material at the crotch! I was a wardrobe mistress at a theatre so came into close contact with a lot of costumes, n they’re defo not SPANX!

Andrea

Posted at 5:43 PM on December 2, 2011

I agree with Beth. This seems to be tights not SPANX bloggers. I wear tight almost everyday and as Beth explained. Tights have lines around thigh and etc. So, calm down bloggers!

smile

Posted at 4:28 PM on December 2, 2011

am agree with selena and am her biggest fan. she looks so pretty in this dress looks so cute

liorliebling

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 2, 2011

okey. I also love selena. i will agree

Abi

Posted at 3:47 PM on December 2, 2011

I love selena Gomez and my name is Abi Wilson and I’m a selena Gomez biggest fan I can’t wait to see her And I love her songs and I love what she wears for music videos

abigail

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 2, 2011

I agree with all of all but I think selena can do better then justin beiber

gbtw

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 2, 2011

i agree- better to cover up than to show things you don’t want to show… but, 1- she doesn’t need spanx at all, particularly that low; 2- if she’s consistently showing spanx, maybe she should just be wearing longer dresses. i mean, if you don’t want to show your goods- then why wear the short dresses in the first place? i don’t really get it… but, she’s cute, and it’s better this than the undie or naked shots some of her predecessors were showing. i just don’t understand her stylist’s decision making i guess.

huh ?

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 2, 2011

Lol you’re calling THIS a ” major wardrobe malfunction” ?! It’s just some spanx showing under her dress ! Its accidental & it’s not that important ! Its just like shorts !

sadasd

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 2, 2011

dasdasdsa

melissa

Posted at 2:13 PM on December 4, 2011

I LOVE SELENA SHORT DRESS, SO WHAT IF HER SHAPEWEAR SHOWED……GOD SHE IS JUST A TEENAGER WHO WANT TO HAVE FUN AND LIVE A FREE LIFE