Pregnant Jessica Simpson Thinks She's Having A Girl

Fri, December 2, 2011 2:26pm EDT by 8 Comments

But her fiance Eric says he thinks the baby will be a boy! Who do YOU think is right?

Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have been busy getting ready for their new baby, but there’s one issue they just can’t agree on — whether the baby-to-be is a boy or girl! “I think it’s a girl,” Jessica told People. “But I don’t know yet.” The 31-year-old singer’s 32-year-old finance disagrees. “I think it’s a boy,” he revealed. “We’re pretty much at a standstill there.”

Luckily, they won’t have to argue for too long. They plan to find out the gender as soon as possible. “I don’t think we can wait,” Eric said. “Jessica is too honest about everything, she needs to know. I don’t think she can hold that secret to herself.”

So what will Jess do if the baby’s a boy? She can guarantee one thing: He’ll be well dressed no matter what!

“If it’s a boy, I’ll put him in tutus!” She joked.

Do you hope Jessica will have a boy or a girl, HollyMoms? (We say either way that will be one cute baby!)

More Jessica Simpson News

1. Jessica Simpson Steps Out In Tight Dress: Do You Love or Loathe It?
  2. Nicole Richie And Jessica Alba Give Jessica Simpson Parenting Advice
  3. Pregnant Jessica Simpson’s Shocking Warning From Her Doctor

Aiden's mom

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 19, 2011

It’s a boy!
I had the same bumb when I was pregnant with my son Aiden.

Jorja

Posted at 11:43 PM on December 2, 2011

First of all…she looks way to far along not to be already able to find out the sex…she is ATLEAST 20 weeks! I think it’s a boy…

mommy

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 2, 2011

My bump looked like that with my second child Alex a baby boy.

Hillary

Posted at 3:28 PM on December 2, 2011

I Agree With Jessica!

My Bump Looked JUST LIKE Jessica’s When I Was Pregnant With Fabiola,My Baby Girl.

So I ALSO Think It will b a girl!

kr

Posted at 3:43 PM on December 3, 2011

she to pronounced for it to be a girl. girls are carried further back and boys are always way out like that.

Fabiola

Posted at 7:02 PM on December 15, 2011

Hey,i agree 2! My Middle Name is FABIOLA (Hillary Fabiola)

Mikayla

Posted at 11:52 PM on December 23, 2011

My Dauther’s Math Teacher,Adelia, Has A Baby Girl, Her Bump Looked JUST Like That

Nickayla