Kim has the Kardashian clan behind her. Kris has his fam and New Jersey Nets teammates watching his back. It’s Team Kim V. Team Kris. Whose side are you on?
Ever since Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from Kris Humphries, just 72 days after getting married, their lives have turned into a battle field. Kris has rebutted Kim by seeking an annulment and asking for their prenup to be dismissed. Now, Kim and Kris are at war. Find out who is taking Kim’s side and who has allied with Kris.
- The Kardashian Klan: Kim’s siblings Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and step-brother Brody Jenner have all aligned with Kim. Kim’s mother Kris Jenner and her step-father Bruce Jenner have spoken openly in her defense.
- Brittny Gastineau: Kim at first alienated Brittny, but now they are becoming friendly again.
- Lamar Odom: Khloe’s husband Lamar is Team Kim.
- Scott Disick: Scott has taken Kim’s cause because he is the baby daddy of Kourtney’s son Mason.
- La La Vazquez: Kim’s longtime friend La La has always been there for Kim.
- Kaela Humphries: Kris’ younger sister has taken to Twitter to share her feelings on betrayal — and to support Kris.
- Debra and William Humphries: Kris’ parents obviously have their son’s back.
- New Jersey Nets basketball team: Now that the NBA lockout has come to an end, Kris will be back on the court come the new year.
- Bianka Kamber: Kris’s ex-girlfriend was shocked when Kris married Kim. She claimed that Kris used to make fun of Kim and the Kardashian family.
- Showbiz Tonight fans are Team Kris.
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Kardashian News: