'X Factor' Results: Which Youngsters Were Eliminated After Michael Jackson Week?

Thu, December 1, 2011 9:04pm EDT by 251 Comments
Drew X Factor

Three of the younger contestants fell in the bottom of tonight’s shocking episode of ‘The X Factor!’ Do YOU agree with who got the boot?

After weeks of complaints, it seems the mass majority of The X Factor audience is going to be happy. Their problem child got the boot — and none of the favorites, including Melanie Amaro or Rachel Crow landed in the bottom three. So what went down?

Astro, the 14-year-old rapper, was immediately given the boot, as he was the lowest scoring contestant. Despite his bad attitude, there’s no doubt in our minds this kid will go places. He’s insanely gifted. In fact, perhaps not winning The X Factor will be the humbling experience he needs.

Drew and Marcus Canty were the other two in the bottom. Although we thought Drew’s save performance was far superior to Marcus’, the judges felt differently. Paula Abdul was the deciding vote that kept Marcus around to perform for another week. In fact, when she went to hug Drew goodbye, Drew wouldn’t hug her back. Meanwhile, Drew’s BFF, Rachel, was sobbing when she heard the news.

We’re pretty bummed too.

Did YOU agree with tonight’s results? Sound off below!

John

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 29, 2012

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

mattla

Posted at 6:20 AM on May 29, 2012

I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours as of late, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet shall be much more useful than ever before.

Yza

Posted at 1:58 AM on March 8, 2012

Sitting down for a Michael Jackson song is very wrong. And the general public should know that!

your worst nightmare

Posted at 10:39 PM on December 17, 2011

I think the judge made a mistake. L.A. Is way too full of himself and his boys. Marcus sang not even trying. Drew did amazing every single week. She did the same thing exact week, NO, astro did the exact same thing every week. RAP RAP RAP nothing else. Drew should of won, she was this most unique and talented singer on that show. She had the x factor.

marquita moore

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 8, 2011

Since simon gave paula a second chance i dont understand why she did not do the same for drew. with paula and nicole and la as judges this show will not make it. find some judges that are popular and respect real music!!

Y. Roberts

Posted at 10:18 PM on December 7, 2011

My favorite is Josh but I think Crow or Melanie will win!

The winner is already chosen. It’s a Simon Cowell’s business
and he has decided who he wants to win the 5 million deal!

The public is not stupid. And knows too.

Being the boss of the whole show, Cowell shouldn’t be a judge. It’s not fair. Honest.

And Paula has lost her AI shine. She’s boring. And useless.

That’s my opinion.

Anti christ

Posted at 9:26 AM on December 7, 2011

Simon. You should of had her sing like a virgin from a cross instead of snging from a chair maybe in 2000 years people would have thought Jesus was a girl. Lick me Jesus. Lick my horns

not applicable

Posted at 7:50 AM on February 27, 2013

I think you better repent

C and m anderson

Posted at 11:19 PM on December 6, 2011

Paula made a mistake drew should still be on and Chris Rene should of been gone already

shea

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 10, 2011

Paula was so RIGHT in her decison. So sick of Drew!

ke1thosk1

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 5, 2011

marcus canty was supposed to be eliminated the week prior as simon allowed it to go to the votes after clearly stating he was the weaker in the save performance.i think they should just do away with that anyway because it is an unfair system.from what i’ve seen drew has the most unique voice and is pretty good, the girls on the whole are a notch above the rest,josh is good too,LA Reid’s boys in my opinion are not that good.Nobody should be able to stop melanie amaro from winning the entire thing though

ke1thosk1

lungi

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 5, 2011

I believe that the judges’ own competition affects their judgement. This was not about Drew, but Simon. I think P and N deserve a punch for what they did to that poor girl.

Monique

Posted at 12:52 PM on December 5, 2011

All of the contestents are very talented. But I think they got it right. No doubt Drew & Astro are good & will both go a long way as far a talent goes. But that selfish attitude they both have will not get them far in the real world of music. Instead of being grateful they they made it over thousands of others. They whine, Drew not hugging Paula back & Astro not wanted to perform the other week. They haven’t seen anything yet. Wait until the have to deal with the real sharks out there. So maybe they both need to go back to school & grow up. Try the real world later.

michelle

Posted at 5:55 PM on December 5, 2011

All i have to say is that litte girl needs to grow up,she will never make it in the real world.after the way she treated sucsessful people she should be ashamed of her self.

shea

Posted at 1:03 PM on December 10, 2011

I so agree with you. There are just some things that come with age … like maturiety.

DorseyAnthony

Posted at 12:44 PM on December 5, 2011

my friend’s mother-in-law makes $69 every hour on the computer. She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her income was $8402 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site… Makecash4.(com)

Gerhard Viljoen

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 5, 2011

When Paula and Nicole gave Marcus a standind ovation when he came on stage BEFORE he gave his save performace, I knew the writing was on the wall. The judges were suppose to judge them on the save performance but they were biast. They are both unfit to be judges ! How can you judge between 2 people if you give a standing ovation to the one before he even performs and nothing to the other.

To Simom Cowell

Posted at 10:34 PM on December 4, 2011

I’m agree Simon has the right to be furies, especially with Paula i think he never expected that from Paula she should be better them to send Drew home

Jim (Jersey City, NJ)

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 4, 2011

I was sad to see Drew go but I doubt she would have won the competition anyway. Angry with Simon as well.

Simon is supposed to mentor her, but week in and week out, the other judges were asking for a different sound, more energy, etc. but she kept giving the same performances. He kept letting her deliver the same types of songs with the same sounds. Simon should be furious, with himself, not the other judges. Perhaps if he listened, Drew would be around for a bit longer.

I think Drew has talent, but I doubt I would buy any music from her. She sounded the same every week and I imagine a record from hers would sound the same with little variety in her sound.

jim

doc

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 4, 2011

Drew is going to become a superstar mark my words, Paula and Nicole you have just become the most hated women in America bet Simon’s sorry he gave Paula another shot at being a judge…and as for Nicole the less said the better.
Astro’s going to be the next superstar the young man is talented and he knows it. Well done you two and best of luck for your futures.

nanlu

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 4, 2011

Ithought the right ones went home…Drew is good but to fragile at this time…….you have to be ready to accept the good and the bad././///theyreally need to tweek this show…….not happy with it at all….wasnt going to watch but the other half thinks we should finish the season,but it bums me and thoughtSimon would have a better show…
…..

Tharien

Posted at 12:46 PM on December 4, 2011

I WOULD LOVE THE JUDGES TO READ THIS. Nicole and Paula, You just reach my m0st hateD list. I can’t believe you send Drew home. Simon, you have all the right to be furious! I’m furious too! Drew was amazing. Well, I actually thought she was going to win this! You broke her heart and mine too. I know its not right to hate, but I JUST don’t understand what you did. I hope and know one of Simon’s contestants will win. Why are you always against Simon? Can’t you accept the fact that he’s got great contestants? And Drew, I’m her biggest fan and I’m 16! I love her music and I connected with her when she sang. She’s the only one who gave me goosebumps throughout the show. Don’t let this bring you down. Pick yourself up and GOD BLESS. I believe you’re gonna be more successful than any of those others. I know how she feels and actually what she said about her life agreed to what I’m experiencing. I believe her heart is pure and thought she deserved a win and I agree with the fact that Astro deserved another chance! God Bless.

Bluesky 101

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 4, 2011

Okay, I’m just going to go ahead and state the obvious. Drew is talented but her certainly not the most talent contestant on the show. I hate to think that fact that she young, white, blonde and the girl next doorish has to do anything with it. If anything, blame Simone for making her give such a WEAK performance last week. And let’s not forget that AMERICA voted her in the bottom three not the judges. And you’re insane if you think her performance was better then Marcus’s, really..really? What a battle it would have been if Marcus was white and blonde smh

anti christ

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 6, 2011

their is no god why do you think drew went home god was probably watching thursday night football and jesus was hanging out with jerry sandusky in the shower bend over jesus because we are penn st

( un known )

Posted at 10:22 AM on December 4, 2011

I think that astro deserves a second chance in the X-factor, his future can’t just end there, his still young and very talented… His different from all the other contestants in a good way, he raps& writes his own music or adds extra to it… He is amazing and if I could vote 100 times at once for him or even vote as many times as I could for him to win I actually would!… He deserves it man.. His a great guy! Please give him another chance, its not too late