Help 'The Vampire Diaries' Win Big At The People's Choice Awards

Thu, December 1, 2011 1:55pm EDT by 9 Comments
Loading video...

Do the right thing, people. Watch this video and vote, vote, vote!

I know you don’t really need another reason to vote for The Vampire Diaries to win big at the People’s Choices Awards, but the cast has just given us one more in the form of an outstanding video message to the show’s fans. Nina Dobrev (up for Favorite TV Drama Actress) and Kat Graham channel their inner cheerleaders, while Ian Somerhalder (up for Favorite TV Drama Actor) and Joseph Morgan basically just smolder the hell out of the camera. And isn’t that all they really need to do?

Watch the video above, then head over to the official People’s Choice Awards website to cast your vote!

The Vampire Diaries is up for five awards, and you can vote once every day. The show didn’t win any last year, so please restore my faith in humanity by helping them win big in 2012!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Vampire Diaries

Ashlika

Posted at 1:52 AM on February 18, 2012

I have gtoten to the bad situation mission need to ask friends for bandages and can’t bring friends up to ask. please help. is this a glitch in the game or am I not looking in the right place.

Lexi

Posted at 9:59 AM on January 15, 2012

i voted becasue kat graham told me too !!! lol weird but true ! im her biggest fan !!!

NONOKA

Posted at 2:16 AM on December 14, 2011

I’M ALL FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SO I TOTALLY VOTE FOR THEM AND I’M TOTALLY VOTING FOR NINA & IAN 2 WIN!

Melissa

Posted at 12:46 PM on December 4, 2011

Ashley, if you’re interested in spreading hate about the Vampire Diaries and specifically Nina Dobrev, why would you read this article seeing as it’s a Vampire Diaries related article?

NOT Cool.

May the best actress win

April

Posted at 11:00 AM on December 2, 2011

I do vote For Vampire Diaries to win, as that series is very fantastic, and I also vote Nina and Ian to win,too. Good luck!

ashley

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 1, 2011

Nah! I DON’T like the Vampire Diaries and I DON’T think Nina Dobrev is a good actress, so my vote is definitely NOT going to her but Blake Lively. I think she’s amazing. Hope she wins!(:

Kristin

Posted at 7:03 AM on December 5, 2011

Well, then let’s put Blake Lively to play to roles in onw tv show and look how she does.Katherine and Elena are the same on the outside but so different on the in inside and yet with Nina;s perfomance you can tell when you see katherine oor when you see elena and when the writers don’t want you to know whether you see katherine or elena you just can’t tell because NINA is an AMAZING actress!that’s why the bloggers always praise her!unlike Blake who got panned by the critics for her green lantern performance although she had nothing to difficult to do!don’t get me wrong.i like blake but she ain’t Nina!

wow

Posted at 3:58 AM on December 6, 2011

hahahaha vampire diaries is the best your probaly just a twi hard slut.

athenadiana

Posted at 4:17 PM on December 1, 2011

Yes, we do – also from germany.
Since today have voting party every evening on ‘vampirdiaries-news.de’ and click all together from 09:00pm to 09:10pm for all categories.
So all our best wishes and good luck to the whole TVD team.