Taylor Swift Tweets A Pic Of Her New Haircut & Bangs: What Do You Think?

Thu, December 1, 2011 10:48am EDT by 30 Comments

Taylor’s hair is definitely shorter and the sleek blowout looks stunning on the normally curly-haired star!

Taylor Swift Tweeted a picture of her new ‘do, saying simply, “Got a haircut.” The biggest difference are her wispy bangs! What do you think of the star’s new look?

The singer has tried long, side-swept bangs before, but these are a much shorter, blunt version. It looks fabulous with her hair blown straight, but once she lets her curls run wild, they can become difficult to tame. You can’t let your bangs get all squiggly, so she has a lot of bang styling in her future!

Do you love the look? Vote below!

Eden Univer

gina

Posted at 10:10 PM on October 22, 2013

I love you hair both way

Babs H.

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 3, 2012

Taylor swift is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Taylor lover

Posted at 1:49 AM on May 15, 2012

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!!! YOU’RE THE BEST!!! STAY COOL!!!!

Taylor lover

Posted at 1:46 AM on May 15, 2012

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!!! YOU’RE THE BEST!!! STAY COOL!!!!

Taylor lover

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 15, 2012

I think she should stick to that old curls. It’s just more natural. I LOVE Taylor and I think her curls look better. She looks more sweet with the curls.

Taylor Fan

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 17, 2012

She needs the curls back! I love Taylor, but this new hairstyle is just NOT her. I do not like it at all.

Taylah

Posted at 10:59 PM on April 3, 2012

Hi Taylor I am your biggest fan I love your song love story I am always singing it in the car and my mum laughs soooo much your the bestI love you

Taylah

Posted at 10:55 PM on April 3, 2012

I love Taylor’s new haircut I have one just like it

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR

hannah

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 21, 2012

hi taylor i am a huge fan i may not have alot of your stuff i love watching you on ellen i wish i had tickets to your consert i know i may not spell right sorry im only 11 i live in spanaway washington you went to the tacoma dome on september 8 my mom and dad said it was to mutch money plus it was almost my birth day witch is the 28 of september
if you ever read thhis please right back to me if you get my e-mail on here i bet you won’t but on ellen’s show i love your cat video cat video fail how it fell off the couch well if you get this i wish to meet you some time in my life

from:hannah daniel :D

Hannah

Posted at 8:50 PM on February 19, 2012

Taylor I’m your biggest fan! I like your hair but I like your curled hair better. I like both hairs. I will always like your hair because I’m your biggest fan.

Hannah

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 19, 2012

Taylor I love your hair and your curled hair. I’m your biggest fan! I won’t to go to one of your conserts bad! I think you look pretty anyway . I’m only 9.

ICare41D

Posted at 3:05 AM on July 6, 2012

you suck, hannah, you’ve spelt like everything wrong! (in the above comment)
I’m only 10 and i know how to spell WAY better than YOU!
Good luck in your life….
-ICare41D
PS i like Taylor’s hair both ways! :D
PPS, *conCert, *muCH, *wHich, *tHis, and many more in your whole life story……
PPPS, you should REALLY thank me because I actually wasted MY time helping YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

Posted at 8:55 AM on August 10, 2012

way to have a crack – going against EXACTLY what Taylor Swift stands for and generally sings about – being nice, fair, forgiving, not putting others down etc. Great to see listening to her has made an impact.

leah

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 18, 2012

I love u taylor and u look pretty no matter what but this hiar style is not that pretty sry atil a big fan

January Gemorie

Posted at 3:06 AM on January 28, 2012

I love taylor, be it curly or that straight hair. She’s gorgeous and sweet not to mention a very good singer

Hannah

Posted at 5:16 AM on January 9, 2012

umm, i just think that she looks better before

Whitney

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 9, 2012

I love tayl

Whitney

Posted at 12:29 AM on January 9, 2012

I love Taylor and her haircut I have a cut similar to that!!!!!! She is my idol and always will be!!!!!! U rock and are an amazing girl Taylor swift!!!!!! I Love U forever and always<3

Brittney

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 19, 2011

I LOVE HER NEW BANGS p.s. i have them too and i am blond too!

Sophia Stilla

Posted at 3:35 PM on December 18, 2011

I LOVE u Talor u r my idol your new haircut rocks! I went 2 1 of your concerts started pouring down rain u touched my arm!!!!!! U were awesome I LOVE U!!!!!!

TexasGrrlValerie

Posted at 8:29 PM on December 10, 2011

<—- to C… I believe its natural because I have hair like that!

TexasGrrlValerie

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 10, 2011

Loved it before and love it now! (Need some time to get use to ir tho!) But it kinda looks like she was going for the red head sister off of pratical magic. She looks amazing tho and is rockin it!!

Courtney

Posted at 3:05 AM on December 4, 2011

Now don’t get me wrong I LOVE Taylor she is my idol but one of the many reasons she is my idol is because she embraces her amazing hair I also have curly hair like Taylors and she inspired me to love it and I know she likes to mix things up every once in a while but I just don’t like the hair cut straight a full fringe its just everything not Taylor I still absolutely LOVE her though but i’m just sharing my opinion!

Ana

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 11, 2011

I completely agree with you. I have the same hair as her also. She taught me to love my hair the way it is!:)

smile

Posted at 3:57 PM on December 1, 2011

i mean is straight

c

Posted at 12:45 PM on December 1, 2011

looks great! and i believe her hair is straight naturally she just curls it

smile

Posted at 3:56 PM on December 1, 2011

yes her hairs in straight naturally but she just curls it

123

Posted at 12:35 AM on December 2, 2011

No, her hair is naturally curly. Search for pictures of her when she was little, it was really curly then! :)

Kayla

Posted at 3:54 PM on December 8, 2011

Ok ya it is naturally curly but she also curls it you really think it looks that perfect and beautiful because its “natural?” Her stylist curls it for her I dont believe Ive ever seen her natural curls

Brandt

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 1, 2011

It is unfortunate that it has taken this long for Taylor Swift to straighten her hair and no longer have the same dry eternal hairstyle. She could be so hot if she wanted to.