Kristen Stewart Reveals: My Favorite Gift To Give Those I Love

Thu, December 1, 2011 7:54pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kristen Stewart
Loading video...

If you’re friends with Kristen Stewart, be prepared to become a mom or dad to a living creature!

Kristen Stewart takes a lot of pride in the gifts she gives to her friends, but don’t expect her offerings to sit on the shelf and collect dust. They are actual beings!

“I love giving pets when it’s appropriate,” Kristen admitted to NBC during a Breaking Dawn junket recently. “I gave Josh Hutcherson a turtle when I worked with him. I wonder if he still has it. I didn’t name it; I gave him his turtle and…And turtles last. Hopefully he still has that thing.”

When the interviewer applauded her gifting skills, Kristen smiled and joked, “Yeah, I’m [sweet]. It’s a good one.”

Do you think Kristen was the one who persuaded Rob Pattinson to adopt his dog, Bear?

More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart News

1. Robert Pattinson: Worth $39 Million — Just Revealed
  2. Bella’s First Official Breaking Dawn Wedding Dress Photos
  3. David Cronenberg: Robert Pattinson Is A ‘Wonderful Actor’ With ‘Charisma’

DK

Posted at 10:08 PM on December 6, 2011

From what I have heard Kristen Stewart is a real controlling person and likes to play hard to get with Robert Pattinson’s head. Yes she is a very pretty girl, but he can get so much better!!! He is absolutely amazingly gorgeous and from what I have ever read about him people love him! To me it seems he deserves a lot better! He doesn’t need to be with someone who is going to play with his head or try to control him….he can have anyone he wants! He is way too hot for her anyway!

rethabile

Posted at 12:06 PM on December 14, 2011

kristen and rob rock ma world!!!!luv ya guys

Nessie black mellark

Posted at 11:51 AM on December 2, 2011

Is dead, Kristen!! Josh admitted on an interview with, I think Young Hollywood, but I couldn’t understand how, he has to leave town and give it to a friend and I don’t know what happened to the little turtle, but great gift anyway… Sorry, sorry, sorry 4 my horrible english!!!!

lia

Posted at 7:09 AM on December 2, 2011

i love you kristen she is sooo cute

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 7:01 AM on December 2, 2011

The unconditional love corrects the world!

joumana

Posted at 6:04 AM on December 2, 2011

wait what does rob say he was considering to give to his parents???

vanessa

Posted at 3:37 AM on December 2, 2011

taylor acts so…gay hahaha it was so cute though! i dont like to go shopping and robs face was cute:)

Emma

Posted at 7:57 PM on December 1, 2011

Kristen is sweet!!! But I don’t believe she is who convinced rob to get bear!!
He has said that he loves animals!!
I love rob!!!!