Nick Cannon Reveals: Justin Bieber's Starring In Disney's Christmas Parade

Thu, December 1, 2011 11:59pm EDT by 6 Comments
Justin Bieber Disney Christmas Parade

Not only did Justin Bieber tweet the news, but Nick tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that Justin is participating in Disney World’s Christmas Parade in Orlando, Fla.

If all you wanted for Christmas was Justin Bieber, you’re in luck! The 17-year-old pop star is going to be starring in the Disney’s annual Christmas parade — and we have the exclusive confirmation.

HollywoodLife spoke EXCLUSIVELY with host Nick Cannon on Dec. 1 at SKYY Vodka’s Spice Up Your Holidays Event at the Palihouse Hotel in West Hollywood, and he confirmed the news.

“I am hosting the Disneyland Christmas Parade and it’s going to be incredible,” he said. “Justin Bieber will be in the parade along with Christina Aguilera and a bunch of other amazing performers!”

Normally, details of the parade, which airs on TV Christmas day, are kept under wraps. However, Justin accidentally tipped people off by tweeting Dec. 1, “now heading to DISNEY WORLD to get ready for the Christmas Parade this weekend.”

ABC did confirm, however, Nick Cannon, Christina Aguilera and OneRepublic will all be participating in the holiday celebration.

– Reporting By Sandra Clark

More Justin:

1. Selena Gomez: Planning Two Week Vacation With Justin Bieber?
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Thanksgiving Weekend Date
  3. Justin Bieber Performs ‘Mistletoe’ On ‘So Random’

converse uk

Posted at 11:29 PM on November 27, 2013

I tend not to leave a response, however I read a few of the responses on this page Justin Bieber Starring
In Disney Christmas Parade – Confirmation – Hollywood Life.

I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
Is it just me or do a few of the comments look like they are left by brain dead
folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional
places, I’d like to follow anything new you have to post.
Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
or twitter feed?

fatima

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 4, 2011

hi babies!!!!!!!!
I loved jb but now he losed himslf.but i love him not other gils .i love him in my heart& never let anybody to hurt him.me and my lovely cousi(narges) love him so uch thn oher,we are from IRAN we are 15.we have adream and we fight 4 it.please DONT loughin to us,theres gonna be times when people tell you that you cant live your dreams,this is wht tell them,NEVER SAY NEVER.if you con tell to him!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS! N.F.J.J.J.U.W.P.B,…!!
B.L.F.4.E.I.T.W,happy!!! that is our code

Isa Bella

Posted at 9:43 AM on December 2, 2011

YES-I-CAN :) IM A BLIEBER AN IM PROUD TO BE AN ALWAYS WILL BE ONE #1 #JUSTINBER IS A BEAST :)

Isa Bella

Posted at 9:42 AM on December 2, 2011

I also would like for you if you could come too my school, Sulphur-Oklahoma because you have so much bliebers here an i would <3 for u to sing at our school we also can pay :)

Isa Bella

Posted at 9:38 AM on December 2, 2011

Yes im a blieber an im proud to say im a huge fan an i always will be you are so blessed. An i think it would be kool, if you sang an made a fun-rasier for cancer :)

Husna ahmed!

Posted at 4:57 AM on December 2, 2011

Justin bieber!! I love u.. I think that iam the most awesome belieber.. I mean ur fan!! I just love u.. But i love sellina tOo.. But i hate ur relationship!! I want to be wid u whole life.. I love u!! And ur pics,style and everything is awesome.. :*.. Thousand lacs kisses 4 u!