Michelle Trachtenberg Says: Chuck & Blair Will Always Have A Love Affair

Thu, December 1, 2011 1:32pm EDT by 21 Comments
Gossip Girl Wedding

Blair is in the midst of putting the finishing touches on her lavish wedding to Prince Louis but ‘Gossip Girl’ star Michelle says she wouldn’t be surprised if Blair calls off the wedding! O.M.G.!

If you thought Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) was walking down the aisle to Prince Louis of Monaco think again! HollywoodLife.com ran into the lovely Michelle Trachtenberg, who plays Georgina on the show, at the grand opening of LOLA, Manhattan’s newest hotel destination and she gave us some major spoilers!

“I think Blair and Chuck will always have a love affair,” she coyly replied when we asked if Blair and Chuck will get back together. “But there is Prince Louis in the picture and whether they get married or not is to be seen in our 100th episode.”

But would she be surprised if Blair jilted Prince Louis at the altar?

“Nothing is ever a surprise on Gossip Girl, well everything is a surprise,” she said. “But nothing is shocking because you expect shocking to happen.”

We told you how Michelle tweeted a picture of herself in a gorgeous outfit on the Gossip Girl set, could it be her outfit for the royal wedding?

“I’m dressed for definitely a big event,” she says. “Whether I’m going or not I cannot say. I was wearing a fascinator which was freaking amazing!”

— Chloe Melas

More ‘Gossip Girl’ News

1. Georgina’s Wedding Outfit — Just Revealed
  2. Does Blair Run Out On Her Wedding!
  3. Chuck & Blair’s Biggest OMG Moments

Ursescu

Posted at 6:46 AM on March 16, 2012

From Sarpy Sam: She’s Alive!!! She’s Alive!!! Good luck and good posting. We’re inwtiag. I’ve had the same problem, I wanted to post a comment on Chuck’s blog but he doesn’t allow anonymous comments so I just didn’t comment. You’re a lot more dedicated than I am.

rena

Posted at 10:14 AM on January 21, 2012

Michelle is rooting for them too! Chair! Hell yeah!

Jj

Posted at 11:34 PM on January 16, 2012

Please let chuck and Blair be together already!! They are perfect! It’s what keeps this show going in my book! Let them be together josh schwartz!!!!! Please!!!!! I fell in love with this show and them, they deserve to be with each other! Get louis out of there!!!!

kimmie

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 14, 2011

Chair all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so endgame!

JoAnn

Posted at 12:32 PM on December 6, 2011

I will be HIGHLY disappointed if they don’t let Chuck live!! He and Blair are meant to be together.
I think they will probably keep him either in a coma or with amnesia to complicate the seamless reunion………….Please, please, please don’t kill him off!!! xoxo

Rain

Posted at 2:13 AM on December 6, 2011

After last episode, I swore Blair and chuck were back together but if the wedding’s still on… Hmmm can’t wait for the ep though and michelle’s return to the show!!!!

allie

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 4, 2011

Wow, I just really can’t imagine Gossip Girl without Chuck and Blair. It’s been building now for a few weeks that B isn’t happy with the Prince, and if they marry, I can’t see B leaving him then. So I’m not sure what’s going to happen, whether she will leave him at the alter or what. But I’m sure the writers have something up their sleeves.

Ashley

Posted at 6:04 PM on December 3, 2011

No matter what obstacles come between them, Chuck and Blair ware ultimately for each other.

Tanya

Posted at 5:07 PM on December 1, 2011

she’s so lovely, I love her character! Her and Jack are my favorite guest stars! Also, of course Chuck and Blair will always be together in some way, Gossip Girl is about them! I wish Blair would leave that stupid boring Prince finally!

Sarah

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 1, 2011

Of course Michelle!!, Chair Forever!!. They are endgame!

Kelly Leigh

Posted at 3:03 PM on December 1, 2011

Michelle T is so awesome. I adore her! Yes, Chuck and Blair will definitely ALWAYS have a

Kelly Leigh

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 1, 2011

Oops I meant to finish my comment. LOL. Chuck and Blair will always have a love affair. Of course they will. They ARE Gossip Girl!

harum scarum

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 1, 2011

chuck and blair are endgame! LOVE michelle and i can’t wait for georgina!

but most importantly CAN’T WAIT FOR CHAIR!! <33

Sandra

Posted at 2:38 PM on December 1, 2011

Michelle is adorable and so beautiful! Of course Chuck and Blair will always have a love affair! :)

Leslie

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 1, 2011

I cannot wait for Michelle’s return to the shpw. Now THAT’S a guest star I can get behind. If she helps reunite Chair, I would DIE OF HAPPINESS!

Tash

Posted at 2:13 PM on December 1, 2011

Hell yeah, Chair! They’ll never be over. Michelle rocks!

Christiana

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 1, 2011

Thank you for this interview hollywood life !! Michelle is awesome and right like always!! Another cast member who is chair shipper(like the whole cast btw) :)

Emily

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 1, 2011

Michelle is so adorable! Love her for trying to get fans excited for once, unless the actual producers, LOL.

MSC

Posted at 2:08 PM on December 1, 2011

I love her. She’s right! It’s all about Chuck and Blair!

T

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 1, 2011

Yay Michelle! I like her honesty and sarcasm when she talks about spoilers and I really hope that for that matter regarding GG’s 100th episode Blair will really runaway. I don’t think Louis is the man for her, Chuck is!

Shelley