'Basketball Wives LA' Star Jackie Christie: The Reunion Was A 'Tigers' Den'

Thu, December 1, 2011 9:28am EDT by 11 Comments
Jackie Christie

Genevieve711

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 7, 2011

Jackie is WHACKIE!!!!

G1LOVE

Posted at 12:03 AM on December 2, 2011

All you can say about Jackie Christie is thats she is one of a kind!

LJ

Posted at 12:03 AM on December 2, 2011

Jackie is bipolar – you should never argue with someone that is psycho. She has multiple personalities – you never know who you are going to meet..sweet Jackie, crazy Jackie, weird Jackie, I Love You Jackie, I dont care about you Jackie, I dont care what people say about me Jackie, Jackie the wife, Jackie the sister, Jackie the sistah, Jackie the daughter, Jackie turns her head around 360 degrees,,,scary and you have to wonder about her husband…I have family members like them….my uncle and his wife…reminds me of the Christie’s

Terry

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 2, 2011

Posting crazy comments about someone you don’t know at 12 am in the morning ummmm I think thats bipolar no that’s just plain crazy

angie

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 3, 2011

@ terry Is that you Jackie?

Tam

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 1, 2011

At this point…my only reaction to Jackie Christie is “Uh…ok.” My mind just goes blank when I think of her, because she’s just odd. ‘Nuff said

jusbn

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 1, 2011

That wasn’t the reunion show i saw…lol…mayb u weren’t there.

FRANCES

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 1, 2011

So this is for jackie you are the defaniton of a mentally ill you need to see a psych docter so go!!!!!!!!

brebre1

Posted at 12:40 PM on December 2, 2011

These women should thank Jackie, All of them are boring, she has made the show and them what it is and if it wasn’t for Jackie there would be no drama, So Kudos to Jackie Call it what you will No Jackie No Show, No-one’s interesting and she make them interesting Keep doing what you do Jackie because if you leave the show it will be boring!

Daytimedancing

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 4, 2011

Laura is the psychotic one — so, so, sneaky. Trying to act as if she is the one who is above it all during the Reunion show and all they while she wants to jump on somebody and beat on them like a wild animal!

genevieve711

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 7, 2011

I soooo could’ve done without Jackie… I liked the show, but I couldn’t stand her – all her troublemaking didn’t allow for any real story line to take place. It would’ve been nice to see more of their “lives” instead of them always consorting to figure out what was really being said about who and that was ALL Jackie. She is so very delusional, it is sad… She can’t possibly watch the episodes and the Reunion show after the fact and not see that – I would go in to hiding if behaved that way on national TV where the whole world could witness what a nut job she is – and if she was my mother? Oh lord, I would die!