'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Gave Up On Roberto Martinez Too Soon

Thu, December 1, 2011 10:37am EDT by 30 Comments
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez

Wolverine and more

Posted at 5:15 AM on May 31, 2012

It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

advertise your business with us

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 26, 2012

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

weight loss suggestions

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 24, 2012

I’ve learn some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you place to create one of these great informative web site.

Wordpress backlinks seo

Posted at 8:31 AM on May 21, 2012

It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

rap hip hop

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 16, 2012

Definitely consider that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be at the internet the simplest thing to take into accout of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while other people think about concerns that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing without having side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

sandra

Posted at 1:58 PM on February 8, 2012

Ali never loved Roberto.If she did, like she said she did, she wouldn’t have been kissing and having so much fun with that Charlie in Cabo. She is a wild girl. Dancing on top of the table in a club is very disrespectful for yourself. She put herself down doing that. How can someone who lived with your true love for a year and some months, easily just run to another man’s arms and kiss & hold hands and all that stuff. She was in only for the fame and everyone is supporting her by going thru her blogs and facebook. That’s probably how she is getting paid. Nevertheless, people make her seem like she is the queen of England.She is nothing but someone that wants the limelight & no love.

lynette jacob

Posted at 2:35 AM on December 14, 2011

Ali I think you are so special and great I cried when you chose Roberta you both have high values and morals I pray you and Roberta make things work Please try

sylvia plato

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 12, 2011

I bet they had some juicy fights behind closed doors, great make up sex.

Masingita alicia mathebula

Posted at 4:43 AM on December 10, 2011

Ali please don’t do this to your self please you know in your heart that you love robetto please don’t give up on him it might help you if you guys sit down an talk about this you guys are ment to be together please talk about this girl you like my role model please give it another shot! Luv ali an take care!

mpho

Posted at 9:06 AM on December 7, 2011

Wow Lindsay,what a powerful article… i think Ali and roberto must read this….please guys reconcile, the whole world is all behind you.

obakeng

Posted at 3:39 AM on December 7, 2011

ali n roberto are good together.ali loves roberto i dnt c the reason she broke up with him.why couldnt she find couple therapy then if she loveds him than giving up?you guys should make everything right.you good together guys….

Maria

Posted at 10:25 AM on December 6, 2011

@delessa and Margaret 18 months is not 72 days. LOL Lighten up and realize both Ali and Roberto at least TRIED. They were two different for each other and as Ali had said compromised each other. I like Roberto and both looked like high school sweethearts. She may have loved Frank but his heart was conflicted and he left. Perhaps she should have chosen Chris who was at least a bit more mature with her.

sandra

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 3, 2012

It’s not so much that Chris was more mature. Ali is not ready for marriage. She still want to be in the limelight and every where she can come out. Roberto wanted to finally settled down with a family and live a normal life away from the media. Ali still loves to party hard with all her friends and drink, so she was not ready for that.

Rita

Posted at 8:08 AM on December 6, 2011

Lindsay, what a nice article – please find time to talk to them together. and ABC please make arrangements for Ali and Roberto to come to Uganda – they will meet a group of young people like them who try to make marriages work through patience and working on those differences – Ali, I advise you, drop some of your ‘so called girls’ they are wasting your time – you have ‘gold’ in your hands – try to get another job which goes with a married woman you will see what I am talking about – forget about ‘hollywood’ dinners – exchanging rumours with friends – open up a shop etc

Naphiri

Posted at 2:10 AM on December 5, 2011

If Ali still loves Roberto then she must fight for her man. I am positive they can work things out. These are two different pple from different backgrounds and there never be commonality for sure but compromise is what can counts. Its rare that you find two like partners but you would see then compromising and communicating all the time. Remember wars stop when people start talking. Its not about Ali being in love with Frank, I never trusted the dude anyway from the start and Ali herself mentioned that she sensed a heartbreak from Frank so Frank is out of this subject. Ali and Roberto, please guys you havent tried enough!! Why did you both breakdown when you were parting???? Love love love

delessa

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 4, 2011

Ali is doing what she does best in front of the camera.

Roberto deserves so mush more. i don’t want to see her

on any thing. she putting her story out there. no respect

to Roberto. Again I never thought she wanted real love it

was just an act. she deserve F R A N K. some of her

friends said that Ali was mean to Roberto. i totally agree

with Margaret Dingalo.

margaret dingalo

Posted at 1:34 AM on December 4, 2011

Yes I also agree that she gave up too soon, she will never have a meaningful relationship with anyone until she learns the value of compromise, the same with roberto, great things are worth fighting for, they should know that, they should have gone to couple,s therapy as part of their courtship, meeting on the bachelor is not necesarily the best way for people to meet, which place is though, I know many people who meet in church and still fight and break up, I do not believe we are all wrong in believing that these two are made for each other, they must think long and hard about this and reflect, I believe we all get one chance to meet our soul mates, this was it for them, I hope they do not discover that when it is too late

Kristin

Posted at 12:25 AM on December 4, 2011

“I think she made a mistake picking Roberto in the first place. She was clearly head over heels for Frank and was planning on picking him. When he left, she should have picked no one. Instead, she chose Roberto. Not the strongest foundation, if you ask me.”

This! I was thinking the whole time, isn’t Roberto going to be sick when he sees how in love she was with this other guy? She wanted to pick him and he was her SECOND choice. Must have felt nice.

Masingita alicia mathebula

Posted at 4:53 AM on December 10, 2011

No tht wrng she dd luv frnk bt she also luved robetto hz nt second chose if she had choose chris he woulb be second choise

Susi

Posted at 4:48 PM on December 3, 2011

Who really know what there life has been since the show. I love Ali and Roberto and i really think they can get throw this hard time. Yes, I think Ali is giving up to soon but I also think that if there love is really ment to be then I know that they will find there way back to each other. Ali if you read this “Don’t give up I believe you guys will get throw this thought time.”

Irene

Posted at 4:32 PM on December 2, 2011

Who knows what went on behind scenes. Judging from what was dished to public, they could work on their relationship. I think both were not famous before they met and now they are and realise that they can attract other suitors. Let them try apart and if they are really meant to be they will find each other. If they can’t handle dating then marriage is not for them

Voice of Reason

Posted at 4:23 PM on December 1, 2011

katherine

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 1, 2011

c’mon Lindsey. The rumours say that Roberto is pretty old-fashioned aka wants a traditional stay at home wife. If that’s true and it didn’t jive with Alim I applaud her for breaking with him rather getting married and divorced Kim Kardashian style. That’s the whole point of getting to know each other. If your life goals and plans are too fundamentally different, then you might not be right for each other. Ali has done exactly what everyone says Kim Kardashian should have done. They dated for a good long period of time, tried to see how things could work out and parted when they figured out their incompatible.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:00 AM on December 1, 2011

They met on a tv “reality” show… how real can that be in the first place?

sammy

Posted at 5:13 AM on December 6, 2011

well dat is how she went about finding love

Pete

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 1, 2011

The rumors are that Roberto was cheating on Ali.

Mary

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 1, 2011

Ali was to concerned about her weight while Roberto considered himself a player with a wandering eye.

sammy

Posted at 5:15 AM on December 6, 2011

i agree:)

Anonymous

Posted at 10:41 AM on December 1, 2011

Their friends reported that they brought out the worst in each other and that they were miserable together. Get a clue Lindsey.