Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Planning Their Wedding — New Report

Wed, November 30, 2011 10:48am EDT by 102 Comments
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart

Kristen

Posted at 2:26 AM on December 9, 2011

Out out to those two cute couples I love you guys hope you guys will last forever… you to see Kristen and Rob holding their first kid… so excited

Elaine

Posted at 7:10 PM on December 8, 2011

I hope its true they r awesome together they r perfect together on screen and off so I hope they r really getting married in real life

Marissa

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 8, 2011

I really don’t think it’ll last…because Celebrity marriages usually never last…especially when the guy looks so GAY! lmao…sad but true, he does look gay! roflmao

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, walks like a duck…it ain’t a chicken! Lmfao

Elaine

Posted at 7:13 PM on December 8, 2011

Your crazy Robert pattinson is not gay that’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard

Jessica

Posted at 10:33 PM on December 7, 2011

There Marriage IS BS!!!!!

karen

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 7, 2011

I wrote about this before,I think that they engaged sometime last year in secret.Now they are either married lol because the joke would be on us,or they are waiting till after new years,and go to england and have a very small and private service with just family and their VERY….close friends and then he will take her somewhere where neither one of them been.N ow again this is just my take on things.Because they both are going to have some time to spend together over the holidays and what better time for a wedding.Yes I do have a life but like I said before stephanie meyer is one hell of a story teller,and everyone that was involved in making the movies did a great job.So don’t go hating me for really caring about all that are involved.As always peace and prayers to both the stewart and pattinson families,to bear too..Rob and Kristen please stay true to each other,peace and prayers to you both,you were meant to be together….K

Laura

Posted at 2:41 AM on December 7, 2011

I sincerely hope to the Lord that this news is real and that they WILL get married. I have seen this news in another magazine called FAMOUS. But I asked my English teacher about that magazine once (we were studying media last term) and she said that that magazine only lies. Even though it had news about Aston Kutcher and Demi Moore’s divorce as well as Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ divorce. But, in any case, if they DO get married, I hope they have children and NEVER get a divorce. Just like my parents. I will NOT allow them to get a divorce. :) Even though, they told me that they won’t get a divorce, anyways. They love each other too much to get a divorce. We are all one big happy family, and I hope that Rob and Kris will have one too. :D :D :D

Zaana

Posted at 8:51 PM on December 6, 2011

I want to believe this is true but intil I get a on screen video interview said by one of them im say ITS NOT TRUE…but I hope it is

Laurel

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 6, 2011

Rob and Kristen they ARE engaged!!!!!!! you all are crazy! why else would they say they were getting married if it wasn’t true?!?!?!?! they are getting married!! They ARE getting married and they ARE getting maried in England!!

J-man

Posted at 8:55 PM on December 6, 2011

They would say it to get magazine sales. silly person.

rose

Posted at 9:07 PM on December 5, 2011

i kinda find this hard to believe. tabloids are not the thing to fall for. but if its true i’d be so happy for them. yet, i have a feeling that its not true. anyone else agree? :

heartzi

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 4, 2011

kristen & Rob are not engaged But they are living together in L.A. Kristen Stewart is a vrigan Rob is not having sex with Kristen because Rob said that he will have sex with her when they get married

Bri

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 5, 2011

For some reason, I highly doubt both of them (or either, really), are virgins.

Latoya

Posted at 1:47 AM on December 10, 2011

He doesnt look like a virgin to me and she isnt one the way she acrs in the movies

Latoya

Posted at 1:56 AM on December 10, 2011

Personally I dont give a _ if they r and if theyre not but im going to leave yall on this note he can bite me anytime loving robert pattinson.besides i like him better as a vampire anyway sexy b_

Sigh

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 4, 2011

I think you mean “tying the knot”

FMCG

Posted at 10:22 AM on December 4, 2011

Ted casablanca from eonline says it’s not true

Deann

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 3, 2011

I have no idea what to believe… Does anyone tell the truth anymore?????!

kriscille

Posted at 5:19 AM on December 3, 2011

i hope it’s true!!!???it could make the other fans of ROBSTEN happier!!!!together <3 forever,,,robsten!!!!!u ROCKKKKK and ROMANTIC!!!

cindllop

Posted at 1:25 AM on December 3, 2011

okey,thats not true““well,

camila

Posted at 9:25 AM on December 2, 2011

leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 2:47 AM on December 2, 2011

I’m going to say one thing first before I begin.
I love these two. So no, I am not a hater.

BUT, this is definitely NOT true! These same kinds of rumours have been going around since Twilight was put on the big screen. But, every time the new one comes out it all cycles again and different every time. Has anyone notice that the whole “baby” thing has now serfaced now that Breaking Dawn is in theaters? Bella has a baby in this movie! So obviously a baby rumour would come out.

Plus, the two most unreliable magazines happen to be InTouch and Ok!

People just need to use common sense.

I won’t believe any of this until I physically see and interview showing their faces telling us that yes they are together, yes they are engaged, getting married and planning on having a baby. But, until that on screen interview presents itself, I call this all bull s**t :)

max

Posted at 5:28 AM on December 2, 2011

i totally agree

Tay

Posted at 9:32 PM on December 3, 2011

I second that completely

shandi

Posted at 2:10 AM on December 2, 2011

Okay people. If they last, they last if not than its not the end of the world. We hope the best.

REALLY

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 1, 2011

They are already married. They pulled off the biggest stunt in cinematic history… they got married on set and the entire world just watched it!! Would that not bee the coolest thing ever! They have already started to set us up for it too. Rob saying the minister was real. No one saw Kristen the day of the wedding, until she walked down the aisle. You have to admit it would be amazing on their part!

Hdhh

Posted at 9:34 PM on December 3, 2011

That would be like the coolest thing ever.. If your right they should win an award lol

Laura

Posted at 1:59 AM on December 7, 2011

Although, if they WERE married, wouldn’t it have said so in IMDb? I mean, don’t get me wrong. For me, they are the most ADORABLE couple on face of the planet and I’d be THRILLED to see them getting or already married. But, unfortunately, they are not. But let’s just hope that they will get married. :)

bobbie

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 1, 2011

where on earth does joint holiday cards mean the next thing is wedding invitations? Just leave them be for god sake!

melissa

Posted at 10:22 AM on December 1, 2011

all you hater of robsten go to hell proud of them god sake ok.

camila

Posted at 9:51 AM on December 1, 2011

crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayden

Posted at 8:10 AM on December 1, 2011

Absolutely rubbish, first because it wouldn’t be a ‘secret’ wedding if the news are in the whole internet.
Second I doubt it, Kristen said once she doesn’t believe in marriage.
It’s pretty sad but these are the news that sells, using them to earn ‘money’. That’s the crappy society we’re living in.

Manda

Posted at 7:51 AM on December 1, 2011

hahaha what a bunch of crap! They aren’t even engaged. They won’t last. Welcome to reality!

Anonymous

Posted at 2:02 AM on December 7, 2011

You don’t know what’s going to happen in the future! So, welcome to reality!

shosho1

Posted at 6:54 AM on December 1, 2011

just shut up , thats not true , for love of god !!! stop trying to give us those rumours seriously we over it , and by the way she is a b*tch I hate her and she is not good for rob!

I♥MyBoys

Posted at 1:16 AM on December 4, 2011

Awww, too bad you can’t have him huh?
Who are you to say who is good for who?
Grow up, and leave your negativity, and whiny little attitude somewhere else.

belinda

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 4, 2011

love i am grown up iam not negitive leasi have a job and i am a christian i dont dont talk negitivity and im not whiny im a 36 year old woman least i dont sit on my butt all day puttin people down.

Laura

Posted at 2:12 AM on December 7, 2011

If you’re a Christian, then I suppose that you will know that the Lord will not appreciate what you just said about Kristen. You DON’T know her, so you can’t just judge her for her looks. If you remember (or even learnt) that one of his rules was to “Love thy neighbour” then you are certainly NOT doing that. Also, do you think the Lord appreciates you swearing? And just so you know, I am a Catholic and I believe in the Lord.

ellen

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 8, 2011

tHIS IS WHY WE DO NOT TALK RELIGION OR POLITICS…NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OF IT. iF THEY ARE MARREID OR ARE GETTING MARRIED, THEN IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Let them live their lives and stop trying to live vicariously through someone else…grow up!