Kim Kardashian Is 'Beyond Thrilled' About Kourtney's Pregnancy!

Wed, November 30, 2011 12:42pm EST by 10 Comments
Kim Kardashian

Kim thinks she’ll never have kids and will be just ‘a good aunt’ — and now, thanks to Kourtney, she’ll be Auntie Kim to another Kardashian baby!

In a recent interview with Glamour, Kim Kardashian said she might never have kids — but she’s still thrilled at the news that Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are expecting another baby! “I have some amazing news to share with you all!” she blogged. “Kourtney and Scott are expecting their second child!!”

“This is such a blessing and the whole family is beyond thrilled!” Kim continued. “I just know Mason will make the best big brother and I can’t wait to meet my new little niece or nephew! Congratulations Kourtney and Scott. Xo”

So is Kim destined to only be an aunt and never a mom?

“I always wanted what Mom and Dad had,” Kim sadly told Glamour. “And at first I was like, I want six kids. Then I went down to four, then I was down to three.and now I’m like, maybe I won’t have any. Maybe I’ll just be a good aunt. At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I’m not supposed to have kids and all that.”

She is already a great aunt to Mason, so we know the new baby-to-be will have lots of love from Auntie Kim.

Do you think Kim will ever be a mom?

Get more Kardashians!

1. Kourtney Kardashian Pregnant With Baby Number 2!
  2. Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick: Thinking About ‘Adding To The Family,’ Says Insider
  3. Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Need Counseling, Says Expert

Dave101

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 25, 2012

I think when Mason is old enough, Kim should have sex with him! What greater gift could she give her nephew than allowing him to have sex with his gorgeous aunt. Mason should have sex with his other aunts Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall too.

In fact, to be totally honest, Mason should probably have sex with Kourtney too, since most young boys have fantasies about having sex with their mom, and I’m sure Mason will be no exception.

berenice

Posted at 8:00 PM on December 1, 2011

You guys are so cruel to kim , she’s a human being and every single person on this planet makes mistakes. So let her live her life. You guys are no one to judge her <3 you kim.

janee

Posted at 12:37 AM on December 2, 2011

Oh, please berenice. Kim brought this on herself. She made some bad choices. Now she just has to live with it!

janee

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 2, 2011

I feel bad for Kris. He will one day realize it was just a nightmare…LOL

maria

Posted at 4:25 PM on December 1, 2011

I think that Kim will make a better aunt cuz she has taking care of Macy and will be ready for when she has her children in the future.

susan williams

Posted at 7:19 AM on December 1, 2011

kim can’t see as a mother why . cause all eyes would be on the baby and not her. the truth is she married to get the money to have the world looking at her. she got marroed and thought omg what did i do. now i will be nothing but a wife. i can’t do playboy anymore or sex tapes.

Kasey

Posted at 2:46 PM on November 30, 2011

Kim is excited that kourt is preggers because it take light of her fake wedding!!

Carol

Posted at 1:43 PM on November 30, 2011

If she could stay married for longer than 70+ days, maybe she could get pregnant. But then, once pregnant she may change her mind and have an abortion, or have the kid and when it is 72 days old decide she isn’t mother material and then what??? I can tell her now not to bother, she won’t make it as a mother.

msnetgate