Don't Give Up On Finding Love Like Kim Kardashian

Wed, November 30, 2011 2:53pm EDT by 18 Comments

Your Mr. (or Mrs.) right is out there somewhere, but you have to be willing to make a few sacrifices!

I know you’re all probably sick of hearing about Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ divorce, and that’s exactly why I’m giving you my final thoughts — so we can all move on with our lives. In a new Glamour interview, Kim says, “What I want isn’t possible. I feel like maybe I’m not supposed to have kids. Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would.” That sure doesn’t sound like someone who’s sincerely heartbroken over a 72-day marriage.

Also, is it just me or does all of this seem to be happening ironically around the same time the new season of their TV show is airing? Well, either way, it sucks! We all wanted Kim to find her Prince Charming, get married and have babies like she always talked about — but now that she finally found him, she just threw him in the trash! Just like that?

With so many rumors going around about why she decided to file for divorce after only 72 days, it’s hard to decide if the whole marriage was for real to begin with, or strictly just for TV. I’m going to try to be fair here, setting aside the whole TV thing for a minute, and just focus on the marriage:

We all want to find that special someone to be with at the end of the day. We all want to find our Prince (or Princess) Charming to call our own. I’m a Scorpio, so when it comes to falling in love or finding love, I cherish it with all my heart and soul! That’s exactly what a marriage should be. I empathize with couples who have been married a long time, then realize 10 or 20 years down the road that the marriage has run its course. At least they can look back and say they tried. But in Kim’s case, she didn’t even give the marriage a chance! While we may not know exactly what happened within their relationship, I can honestly say 72 days doesn’t leave much room to “work things out.”

If Kim doesn’t slow down and get her priorities together, she may risk never finding true love again. Sometimes, in order to find happiness, you must make a sacrifice. In this case, Kim needs to either just focus on being a reality star and find someone else who is willing to work with her to have a “business marriage,” or she really needs to cut back on exploiting so much of her life for TV and spend a little down time away from the cameras.

Stop and smell the flowers, Kim! Allow yourself some genuine time off to be with your lover. Something as sacred as marriage shouldn’t be shared with the world; that’s something that should be cherished between you and your loved one behind closed doors. All of those intimate, special moments you have together — you need to keep some of them just for you two!

You may want to have your cake and eat it too, but in the real world, things just don’t work out that way. If you don’t do some self-reflecting on the choices you make, they will end up haunting you for the rest of your life.

That’s all for today! Until next time… over and out!

— Miss Tila

Follow Tila on Twitter for more advice!

Tim

Posted at 5:14 PM on December 1, 2011

Ms tila u and a lot of people might be correct about Kim but here’s a thought what if he was in all this whole shebang I mean he gets money and everything off this to the only difference is Kim is strong enough to put up with what people dish out and he might not be and its just a thought but one wonders. And on another note what people say about u isn’t nice either but that’s what makes this world u could still do the things u do if u were my lady wouldn’t want u to change

mary

Posted at 4:36 PM on December 1, 2011

“I’m a Scorpio, so when it comes to falling in love or finding love, I cherish it with all my heart and soul! ”

Really Tila? You’ve spread your legs more than a pair of scissors. How many people have you been with just this year? You’re always bragging or hinting about one relationship or another. For a 30-year old woman, you have slept with far more people AND claimed to have been in love with them than any normal person ever will. You were ‘in love’ with Casa, Garry, Casey, Shawn and at least a half a dozen people you hinted at, all within 1 YEAR! In 1 year you were supposedly in love with probably 10-12 people, how is that ‘cherishing’ anything?
You wrote this to have your name linkedin with Kim’s, hoping she would fire back at you, and bring web traffic here. Didnt work. What a failure.
Oh, and I thought this was suppose to be an advice column? Then you said it would be a pop culture column? You going to overtake Perez next week?

Have A Seat

Posted at 7:30 AM on December 1, 2011

“Something as sacred as marriage shouldn’t be shared with the world; that’s something that should be cherished between you and your loved one behind closed doors.”

Hilarious. I seem to remember you blasting your “engagement” to Casey Johnson all over the internet. You were also pretty public with your “grieving” when she died, too. I guess that wasn’t quite so sacred.

Bonnie – you surely realize that having this stunt queen on your site is a big joke, right?

qocap

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 2, 2011

Tila Tequila is always a joke, not to mention, a total failure.

poonanny

Posted at 1:39 AM on December 2, 2011

why did you spend the energy to read this and write this about her then

elli

Posted at 1:42 AM on December 2, 2011

LOL, I remember when Tila was (cough, cough) “grieving” over Casey Johnson. She was “grieving”for the Paparazzi with a HUGE SMILE, caked on makeup, flower in her fake weave and posing for the paps while sitting in a tree. Oh, Tila, we all know that you were not ‘grieving’ over your fake relationship with Casey Johnson. FYI, she was too good for you…… and that’s a fact.

qocap

Posted at 2:25 AM on December 1, 2011

Please Miss Tila, shut the hell up with your stupid advice already. Google Queen of Copy and Paste (a Tila Tequila hate site).

Pathetic

Posted at 2:22 PM on December 1, 2011

What does this comment have to do with this post? Your pathetic stop trying to promote your “HATE” site. Nobody gives a damn. Go crawl back into the hole you came from

qocap

Posted at 12:38 AM on December 2, 2011

Did I hit a nerve? :)

Katrina

Posted at 1:26 AM on December 1, 2011

I think that you were right on Tila I seen an interview on a show the other day and the interviewer asked the celebrity about there love life and they said exactly what you were talking about that that was sacred to them and they did not want to share that to the world I find this respectable I know that if I were with a person I wouldn’t want them sharing our whole lifes with everyone else I went through a divorce because I was hiding my true self and a divorce is never fun no matter the circumstances but I do hope she does as you say and take time off to really evaluate what she wants in life she may find the true answers are right in front of her.

mary

Posted at 4:40 PM on December 1, 2011

Did you ever think that Tila saw the same interview and pulled her article from that? Tila has no sense about what makes a real relationship work. She doesn’t even have a relationship with her family, and every romantic relationship ends up in court or on the news because someone died.

Over it!

Posted at 12:45 AM on December 1, 2011

I’m so sick of hearing about this fake marriage and I agree that this is one of the best blog posts about them so far since you get straight to the point and as Lola says you had no bad intention. Great job Tila! Keep them coming! Love you girl!

Jenn

Posted at 12:38 AM on December 1, 2011

You hit the nail on the head here!

Lola

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 30, 2011

I think this is the best blog about Kim and Kris! There is no bad intention in this blog!! Good job, TILA

Really?

Posted at 3:48 AM on December 1, 2011

No bad intention? This post reeks of hypocrisy as Tila has had engagements that haven’t even lasted 72 hours yet alone 72 days, and I wish I was exaggerating, but I’m not. How sad is that?

The fact that Bonnie is paying Tila to come on here and write an article about someone Tila hates who has done something Tila has done worse is just sad.

Bonnie won’t even address these comments, someone forced her into giving Tila money so that Tila can keep abusing chemicals but at least by enabling a wacko like Tila, then end is only going to come about quicker.

blinky99

Posted at 1:49 AM on December 2, 2011

bonnie pays tila to write these articles because people like you come here to read and comment on them

HAHA

Posted at 7:32 AM on December 2, 2011

hahaha so true! And Bonnie will continue to pay Tila no matter how many times these pathetic haters will spam Bonnie’s inbox to complain abou Tila’s so called “lies.” All while promoting their “Hate site” about Tila on all of her columns. God these haters make me laugh. They’re such poor saps who are such big Tila fans. Get over it haters! The more you come here to complain, the more Tila will continued to get paid while you sit here and whine about it. Get a life already!

J

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 30, 2011

-“Yeh, get Jesus.” You want love, The Man has healed people for over 2000 years and you’d do well to find yourself praying about this one…It couldn’t hurt…as a matter of fact: It wouldn’t hurt -not in the long run- it would very much help. -Get your sisters on side as well; it would very well help the family overall, cause I know -like the rest of the world- that there must be some hurtin’ going on in there too. (?)
“Everyone has there peak: find your right one in life, for life and…for others as well as yourself.” You really tried to pull a fast one here, yet “fortes fortuna juvat” (fortune favours the brave). Ie. You now have to be brave, not stupid…and don’t think your getting it by us the same way. God Bless and Good Luck. “Omnia Vincit Amor.” -Love Conquers All.