Ashton Kutcher Parties With College Girls Over Thanksgiving Holiday!

Wed, November 30, 2011 5:55pm EST by 8 Comments

Iowa hawks babbby

Posted at 9:57 PM on December 6, 2011

Just cause he went to a bar doesnt necessarily mean he was lookin for “young college girls.” If he was lookin for girls, I feel like he would be up at the bar or up walking around, but he is sittin in the corner of a booth. I go to Iowa as well and trust me, breaks here are veryy dead. Plus if Ashton was really looking for girls then wouldnt you think he would have gone to the bars after the football game he went to this year… football weekends are INSANE here… that would have been the prime time for him to get a girl.. You guys make the smallest things into huge deals.

Black Beauty

Posted at 3:55 PM on December 1, 2011

Do we really care who he hangs out with now…I do believe his wife filed for divorce so h is free to be in the company of any woman he wants!!!

iowaboy

Posted at 2:18 AM on December 1, 2011

That is his cousin for sure! Brittany Walls, look it up

run

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 30, 2011

Hey Hollywood lifers, I think ya’ll should get a life. So what if he is hanging out at a college bar, maybe they were graduate students or students going for their doctorate, or who the hell cares! Maybe he just wanted to get some cause his boring old lady never put out. Leave the guy alone, after all he is just a guy.

Liv

Posted at 9:20 PM on November 30, 2011

Whoever wrote this article has issues with spacing and capitalization.

“Nov. 26! he was with his twin brother , Michael.”

Also, if you haven’t gone to college or just don’t know, small college towns are dead during Thanksgiving break (or any break). How do I know? I grew up in Iowa City, IA, my entire life and went home for break this past week and let me tell you, it was a ghost town. He was not “partying” with college girls – there weren’t any. False reporting.

By the way, Summit was where he was discovered. You can like, I don’t know, Wikipedia it. That’s why he was there multiple nights.

Good job, Hollywood Life.

Jason

Posted at 10:09 PM on November 30, 2011

I agree, are you a reporter? College towns are gonezos those were probably his family members if he was back home!

Liv

Posted at 11:21 PM on November 30, 2011

Thanks! And also, it was the Airliner he was discovered at (photo is at Summit but he was also at Airliner that night).

Dr Rand Pink

Posted at 8:29 PM on November 30, 2011

“DUDE, WHERE’S MY BRAINS”