Rob Pattinson: I Would Die For The One I Love

Tue, November 29, 2011 5:02pm EST by 8 Comments
Robert Pattinson I Would Die For the One I Love
Loading video...

R-Patz admits it would be wrong if he said he wouldn’t sacrifice himself for a loved one. Is he talking about Kristen Stewart?

Robert Pattinson makes love sound so easy. In a recent interview about The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part One with Danmark Berlingske TV, the 25-year-old actor seemed baffled by the notion that people wouldn’t die for the ones they love.

“I think if you love anyone, you kind of feel like that,” Rob said, smiling. “If you’re in love with anyone, I think the majority of people would say, ‘If I have to die for this person, I will.’ I mean, you don’t really love someone if you’re like, ‘No. Just let them die.'”

Although he doesn’t come right out and say it, we appreciate how Rob stands up for his on and off screen love, Kristen Stewart. He doesn’t make their relationship complicated at all — he’s just head over heels in love with her!

Do YOU think they’ll be together forever?

More ‘Breaking Dawn:’

1. Kristen Stewart: I Don’t Want To Talk About ‘Twilight’ For The Rest Of My Life
  2. Bella’s First Official Breaking Dawn Wedding Dress Photos
  3. Robert Pattinson: It Was Embarrassing To Fake An Orgasm In ‘Breaking Dawn’

Megan

Posted at 8:02 AM on November 30, 2011

Hmm, will they be together forever? Well yes, rumors are that they’ve been together for a couple or few years now. However, they are BOTH very young. Time will tell, however I do not think they will be together forever. To know someone is to LIVE with them, and as far as I have heard they do not live with each other ALL the time because of their movie commitments, etc. But who knows really if they will be together forever! Like I said, time will tell. :)

Rawan

Posted at 7:16 AM on November 30, 2011

awwww so sweet <3 love Robsten so much and I wish they will be together for ever <3 Robsten for ever

jane

Posted at 7:13 AM on November 30, 2011

my buddy’s sister makes $72/hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $8210 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here’s the site….. CashHard.cöm

sumaya robsten

Posted at 11:38 PM on November 29, 2011

ofcause.i always pray to god for their 4ver love in real life.i pray to god that they will be togather 4ver and we will can call kristen tomas pattinson 4ver.

JEN

Posted at 9:26 PM on November 29, 2011

HE DIDNT SAY THAT GOSH HOLLYLIFE!!!

Come on

Posted at 6:48 PM on November 29, 2011

Another EXTREMELY misleading title from Hollywoodlife. -_-

Tay

Posted at 8:14 PM on November 29, 2011

Well that’s the only kind of titles they ever use… Whenever I’m on this site and I see a title and it says a “quote” from someone, all I ever think is I doubt they really said that

Super

Posted at 5:15 PM on November 29, 2011

That’s sweet. Even if they weren’t dating, they’d still love each other (obviously not in the same way).