Miley Cyrus' Heated Tweet After Pot Scandal

Tue, November 29, 2011 7:05am EST by 13 Comments
Miley Cyrus Pot

Javell

Posted at 6:14 PM on February 21, 2012

People need to stop with the scandal Miley is a great person and if she does smoke pot everybody make mistakes everybody got those days besides she is human and she is still young

deedee

Posted at 10:42 AM on November 30, 2011

Kelly Osbourne looks really old and not very attractive with that gray hair and updo. I hope she gets a new hair stylist soon. Looks like something out of Star Trek.

MILEY FOREVER 1#

Posted at 7:23 AM on November 30, 2011

add miley on twitter all @mileycyrus
she is my life my breathe my 1#role model
I LOVE MILEY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
SMILEEEEER FOREVEEEER

jane

Posted at 7:14 AM on November 30, 2011

my buddy’s sister makes $72/hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $8210 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here’s the site….. CashHard.cöm

Cracker

Posted at 5:30 AM on November 30, 2011

Nothing real surprising in this, since this isn’t the first time it has come up. She was caught smoking something months ago, already. Claimed it was Salvia then, too, but always sounded like a flimsy excuse.

stophatin

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 29, 2011

K guys shut up shes aloud to do whatever the hell she wants!

Trisha

Posted at 11:20 AM on November 29, 2011

OH MY GOD WHO CARES?! do you know how many teenagers smoke pot? at least she’s 19 and not 14 like some people I know. it’s not uncommon for teens to smoke these days… everyone get over it, she’s only human, not a bloody superhero. the sad thing is, i’m not even a fan. I just have common sense, something that is pretty rare these days.

jessica n.

Posted at 11:24 AM on November 29, 2011

agree! and hey, at least she’s not doing coke like demi lovato was :P lmaoo

lexi

Posted at 10:49 AM on November 29, 2011

this is so stupid they were all fucking joking stop trying to make scandal out of nothing if you cant take a joke im sorry but you shouldnt be living because if you cant laught at yourself than life isnt worth living

I Mean What

Posted at 9:50 AM on November 29, 2011

Who cares whether or not she’s a stoner? Leave her be. If Miley wasn’t Miley I betcha she’d have gone to Occupy Somewhere because she is proving to be a smart, politically aware young woman. http://bit.ly/rLGEKy

The Boy

Posted at 8:30 AM on November 29, 2011

On Miley Cyrus

Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear. and she needs to Admitting to everything Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time; the need for mankind to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence. Mankind must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression, and retaliation So far from engaging in a war to perpetuate slavery, I am rejoiced that Slavery is abolished. I believe it will be greatly for the interest of the South. So fully am I satisfied of this that I would have cheerfully lost all that I have lost by the war, and have suffered all that I have suffered to have this object attained.

Super

Posted at 7:11 AM on November 29, 2011

She was obvious joking in the video, but she probably does smoke up, she just wasn’t admitting it.

Cracker

Posted at 5:28 AM on November 30, 2011

This is nit-picking, but she was “obvious[ly] joking?”

While I can see how someone could try to construe her situation as joking, and they might be right, there is nothing “obvious” about it.

Oh well. Regardless, this whole situation is irrelevant. Who cares if she does either way?