Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Go On Vacation To Park City, Utah With Jaden Smith

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 2, 2012

I miss you to Selena~
I Love You
M.J.

Michael Jo & Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 6, 2012

Hi Pretty Lady.I Love you Selena Jo.Guess what I was shopping for US(: Michael Jo & Selena Jo Gomez~Music of God,Peace,Love,Togetherness~

Selena Gomez & Michael Jo

are all of them bffs

sierra

Posted at 9:55 AM on January 26, 2012

that is cazy

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:21 PM on January 25, 2012

Hi Selena Just stop’n by to tell you I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
I miss you a lot.Know My Love for you is unconditional
rest your mind with this thought Forever(;
Tell our friends I said Hi,and I Love them to.
M.J.

Michael Jo

Posted at 12:11 AM on January 23, 2012

:)Good evening to u~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 20, 2012

Michael Jo,I Miss you so much,I Love you and I will Sing My heart out(: Even when I say things or do things when I am with justin I think of you Michael Jo I am In Love with Only you.As an actress,I act and perform when I am with justin. Justin and I are only great Friends.Glad we are getting married
Michael Jo I love you forever.Thanks for that,You know(:
Selena Jo

sierra

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 26, 2012

hey selena i am your biggest fan ever get this meagges.

rahamsy babe

Posted at 4:57 PM on January 17, 2012

take things easy,cause everything got its time

cryastel

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 15, 2012

i love JB so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena Gomez

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 14, 2012

Hahaha I am so in Love with you Michael Jo I misspelled my own name *Selena. (:

Gelena Gomez

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 14, 2012

Hi Michael.Balboa was fun(: I want you with me.I Luv you!Like I know you Love me!I can’t wait to hear the song you wrote about me(:

v

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 12, 2012

sel eres la mejor novia de justin bieber los amo <<3<3<3<<33<

valu

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 12, 2012

haaaaaaaaaaaa que copado patinar con justin aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

emma

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 12, 2012

ahhhh! i part time live in utah and i have a house there in a private community, and the smiths just became members of the club! my limo driver takes around justin and the smiths and say that they go there often

nikki

Posted at 4:42 PM on January 7, 2012

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez willcome back two you give fired songs

joline

Posted at 8:27 AM on January 5, 2012

i lived in hollywood and dated jaden smith now i’m famous too and a singer too but now i live in new york if you are looking for me here is my number 0817382985 and if i’m not available on that number call me on this one 0817488124 i love you jaden smith and you are my favourite artist.OH,and you to justin bieber

Kennedieh

Posted at 4:37 AM on December 30, 2011

I used 2 live in Utah but now i live in new mex and i hate it but i loved utah and i used 2 go 2 park city on our vaca it is so pretty no wonder selena jaden and justin went there

jzizzle

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 30, 2011

yea just like sierra i cant come see you cuz i live in oklahoma :( haha just playin…what i really wish would happen is i wish that i could be a back up dancer for jb…haha that would be amousing :D

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:19 PM on December 28, 2011

* I Love you Forever
Michael Jo…….(:

ashley

Posted at 8:38 AM on January 5, 2012

hey you i had a good time in new york it is a pity you were not there it was lot’s of fun but remember i love you and always will

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 28, 2011

Hi Punkin~ Have a wonderful New Years in New York!!!!!!! Wish I was there with you (: When in new york,on a night when and if your up late,and ya have a bit of quite time,Pull your curtains back and if the sky is clear & stars are out Do this sweetie~ Find the brightest whitest Star (which represents you) Then look beyond that wonderful star~ The deep black night sky (which represents me)~ Always know sweetie that I am behind you in all you do & know I got your Back Sweetie~
I Love you Foeever~
Michael Jo~

Michael Jo

Posted at 1:31 PM on December 23, 2011

Hey Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Peace & Love~
Hi Justin & Selena You 2 Look Great together.
Michael Jo~

raiza

Posted at 8:50 AM on January 5, 2012

hey how are u doing i am fine and u i just around i enjoyed my chritmas and my new year i reaiy enjoy it i just wannt to say happy new year ahead all my love

Sierra

Posted at 9:30 AM on December 20, 2011

i am so happy for Justin and Selena so have fun and i live in Zanesville’ohio so i can not come see u like other fans do lol.

Camacho

Posted at 3:04 AM on December 20, 2011

my roomate’s ex-wife makes $80 hourly on the computer. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $9004 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more… MakeCash23.com

Sierra

Posted at 9:33 AM on December 20, 2011

omg lol

sylvester nunez

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 15, 2011

jaden smith is the man to hang out with he is awsome i will like to see him some times

Sierra