Kourtney Kardashian: You Need To Dump Scott Disick Now

Mon, November 28, 2011 3:39pm EDT by 22 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian

Kourtney and Scott’s fighting was absolutely miserable to watch during the season premiere of ‘KKTNY’ — if they’re so unhappy then why are they together?

Kourtney Kardashian is doing her 23-month-old son Mason a huge diservice by staying in a toxic relationship with her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick. I was absolutely appalled with the way Kourtney spoke to Scott during the Nov. 27 season premiere of Kourtney and Kim Take New York. If Kourtney can’t stand to even be in the same room as Scott or even share a simple meal, then why don’t these two do us all a favor and break up!

I realize there’s a mentality among many parents that it’s better to “stay together for the kids.” But truly, it’s worse. I can tell you firsthand that if parents think their children don’t sense their dislike for each other they’re dead wrong. Even at the young age of two, Mason is definitely aware of the tension between his parents. Scott and Kourtney even refuse to share a room together — and it’s not because Scott snores!

I understand Kourtney has had a difficult time letting Scott back into her life after his multiple drunken outbursts. But that was a long time ago and Scott has come a long way in turning his life around. Even Kris Jenner is totally Team Scott and was pushing Kourtney to marry him on the last season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

During KKTNY, Kourtney couldn’t even look at Scott without a scowl on her face. She had nothing nice to say to him and she did everything she could to stay on his case over every little thing! If Kourtney’s not careful, Scott will grant her what she wants and leave.

I know Scott doesn’t want to abandon Kourtney and Mason, but what they’re experiencing isn’t love. Kourtney may be hurt over recent reports that Scott had a relationship with Kristin Cavallari while they were on a break but come on. If these two can’t settle their issues and be in a healthy, happy and committed relationship then they need to go their separate ways. Life is too short!

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More Kim & Kris!

1. Kris Humphries ‘Excited’ To Return To Work & Forget About Kim Kardashian
  2. ‘KKTNY’ Recap: Kris Humphries Leaves Kim Kardashian After Finding Her With A Naked Man
  3. KKTNY Premiere Preview: Kim Kardashian Will Reveal Why Her Marriage Ended In Divorce

marie

Posted at 6:32 PM on April 7, 2013

This is so obvious, Scott loves his (our the kardashian money) cars, vacations, clothes, etc, we can notice that he does end up doing what she wants, he does not want to lose all that money, and you know if they did split she would keep the kids and he would have to pay child support! He will play the game and stay in it, he can’t afford to lose all that dough and priveldge, face it if he wasn’t with kourtney he wouldn’t be Lord Disick!!!

nancy smith

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 30, 2011

hey “get rid of them” i agree 100% and that is DEFINITELY one book i would buy . Scott’s tell all. I hope he does it and makes MILLIONS OFF IT!!!!!!!!

nancy smith

Posted at 3:20 PM on November 30, 2011

hey “mimi” get a life! sounds like you need an oil enema like kourtney got but in your brain!!!!!!!

Sarat

Posted at 1:32 AM on November 30, 2011

These Kardashian women are real man haters. Life is too short to be that miserable. Kourtney wish each other well & move on Yikes

Puffy

Posted at 2:01 PM on November 29, 2011

I don’t understand why those two stay together. I’m not on either “team” but Kourtney really was treating Scott very poorly. Even if it’s all just for show, he’s taking a lot of disrespectful comments and behaviour from her. Granted, he’s been such a dog in the past and has the biggest sense of entitlement of any guy I’ve ever seen. He seems to genuinely believe that he deserves the best and to get to the front of the line just because he’s, well, Scott Disick! They both behave badly and they sure don’t belong together. Baby Mason is so cute and adorable. Just saying.

Anna

Posted at 2:48 AM on November 29, 2011

All of there episodes are scripted.. All of this new hoopla between Kourtney and Scott…and then Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner is just P.R. stunts to distract attention from Kim Kardashian divorce filing within 72 days. The show is scripted people..did you not notice how this season Kourtney and kim take new York 2 premiered,with flashes of the tabloids about Kim’s divorce?! The joke is on all the viewers because they continue to get duped by the Kardashian family. Believe me, all the producers did was put out Kim and Kourtney’s dirt out first…then they will finish last by making kris Humphries look like a jerk. Kim Kardashian knew whom she was marrying, SHE HAD IT PLANNED TO DIVORCE HIM ALL ALONG!! Her tears on the show is all for the show!! They shot new scenes and re-edited old ones… This family is just a fraud! Kim Kardashian…no one is wishing harm on you Biotch!!….but this is Karma back at ya for the things that you have done… Your so selfish that you don’t see it!!! No one feels sorry for you unless they are completely ignorant…just stating the truth!

Mimi

Posted at 2:09 PM on November 29, 2011

You seem to have a LOT of anger there Anna. Why do you care so much about people who in reality have nothing to do with you, your life and what happens to you?

PS: Kris Humphries is kind of a jerk. I don’t imagine anyone fed him the lines he said – he was able to say what he said all on his own. He clearly didn’t like being Mrs. Kardashian and figured the best way to get the upper hand was to start by breaking her down. She made a big mistake marrying him and really, it was the best thing to leave before things got uglier.

Jen

Posted at 1:32 AM on November 29, 2011

I completely disagree..scott just needs some love and kourntey always brushes him off

Reuven gertzulin@gmail.com

Posted at 10:47 AM on December 25, 2011

Scot and kortny relationship reminds me of a a relationship I had with a girl 12 years ago we loved for 1 year then we fought for many years we had no kids but the reason for the fighting was she cheated so I cheated it was back and fourth it got to the point it was like a game when you cheat I cheat then it got to the point when she started having sex with my friends my friends had no man code that’s why I don’t have these friends The fact is I think bought here every day thinking how and why I could not get here to love me again I left she left know I am alone stile thinking bought maybe I could get here back I did not forgive here for here cheating being that is was here that was the first one to cheat it was hard for me she thought I would always be there for here I could not take it yes I miss here but one day I’ll find someone I can trust the same gois for scot and k k you need to know that I believe scot really loves you yes he has made mistakes I’m shore so have you k k but after looking at his expression on his face in the show he is worn out and really wants this to work you don’t give him no sex that is a weapon that you are using I think you have broken him he wants you back …….. I also think that by him wanting to be not orthodox Jewish you should support him we as Jews believe that the child is not Jewish being that you are christen But by teaching mason his fathers roots is no harm hope you gays can learn to forgive both of your mistakes because I don’t want you to feel like I feel like waking up every day and say were is scot or scot saying were is k k my heart brakes for both of you try to work it out this is a life division good luck always remember the art to love each other is to forgive it’s hard but it’s way harder to find tru love some times it only happens one time in your life by the way my x looks like Kim and kertney kind of a mix she is hot smart and loving so is scot hot loving try to work it out my thoughts from r g

Stephanie

Posted at 1:21 AM on November 29, 2011

Ppl are so annoying even if the show were to be fake big fucken deal. Why is it making such an impact on your life? Let them be and make $$ how they have to, nobody is paying their damn bills so chill!

Bella

Posted at 10:16 PM on November 28, 2011

Scott OWNS the show. He’s holding all of the cards. Kourtney is so two-faced! She treats him like a dog, not that’s he’s perfect, but still! He seems like a great dad and if Kourtney would just be herself and loosen up a bit, she would see that’s he’s great.
They can’t get rid of him because he knows EVERYTHING- he’s the only one on the show who has no problem telling people the truth or standing up for himself.
TEAM SCOTT.

dumas1000

Posted at 8:08 PM on November 28, 2011

Scott is a Disick. I agree that he knows all of the family’s secrets by now. Whatever is going on with that show, Scott knows. And he’s just enough of a Disick to sell everyone out if they cross him. I think that the whole show is scripted myself. I mean major, seriously scripted. Like the Hills. And Scott just might be the one to blow the whistle on their entire sham/charade if they ever tried to cut him out.

getrideofthem

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 28, 2011

Scott has them all by the uh, short hairs. He knows all the dirt and secrets so doesn’t have to take any guff from Mama K either. My guess at some point he’ll have enough and will write a tell all which will earn him millions.

Shelly

Posted at 6:37 PM on November 28, 2011

When I use to watch KUWTK Kourtney and Scott was fighting with each other before baby Mason was even thought of. This is nothing new with them and it is also fake just like everything else. That’s their “skit” for the show.

Don’t you think if Kourtney and Scott were this dysfunctional towards each other in real life they would have split long time ago and Kourtney would not have had baby Mason.

This family has been promoting their fake lives to the viewers for a long time insisting they are really like this in real life. I stopped watching this show a long time ago when it became obvious they weren’t.

Lisa

Posted at 6:13 PM on November 28, 2011

iIf Kourtney broke up with Scott than nobody would give 2 sh*ts about her anymore…bad for ratings. That’s the only reason she hasn’t cut the cord with him. I feel bad for the guy…he’s tried so hard and she’s still a biotch to him…

Anna

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 28, 2011

Chloe melas (the writer of this blog) your such a sell out to the kardashian family.. SELL OUT!!!

Kathryn

Posted at 10:29 PM on November 28, 2011

Sell out? She is giving her opinion. Your brainless comment makes no sense.

Anna

Posted at 2:37 AM on November 29, 2011

She’s a sell out for making a biased opinion on behalf of the Kardashian family for money. She is a sell out Kathryn! BTW, sticks and stones girly…. hahahaha!

leyla

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 2, 2012

Its just an opinion don’t get ur panties in a bunch
Plus its not like this blog is affecting ur life so relax

sdbsrdf

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 28, 2011

actually scott needs to dump her right now.
and who the fuck are you to tell her what to do and to break them off
you are so fucking annoying
i know you’re to ugly to get your own boyfriend and if you ever do he is probably as much of a loser as you are but seriously stfu
my god

tanyajo

Posted at 3:58 PM on November 28, 2011

It’s time for us as a collective viewership to move on from this toxic-vapid family. I’m sure that Kourtney & Scott should break-up, but I’m even more sure that we shouldn’t CARE. These people just don’t have any Pop-Culture relevance any more. We have to take our losses and Move-On, or continue to line their pockets while receiving nothing in return. Don’t get me wrong I love me a good “Reality” fix, but we have to have some standards. I want off this roller-coaster of Redundancy – make it stop!!

sherley

Posted at 1:37 AM on November 30, 2011

So over the Hodashians & on to the Muslims in America. Now that’s an interesting show, gotta luv um