Justin Bieber Baby Scandal: New Proof He's NOT The Father

Mon, November 28, 2011 8:01am EDT by 52 Comments
Justin Bieber Baby

mimi

Posted at 12:30 AM on December 8, 2011

You would think that with all the money that he has and the bad publicity this has caused him that he would have pushed for something to be rushed through as far as the world knowing the answer I truely feel it is a decision that should be thought through carefully.Because these people are not only screwing with there own lives but the lives of this INNOCENT baby! I know that my kids love Justin, But to be honest if the baby is eventually publicly known to belong to Justin I will not allow my children to be a part of it all.If there was a chance and he messed up with this girl that could always be forgiven{everyone makes mistakes}I Know that i want my children to idolize a person that is big enough to admit theres and face them head on, but if he stood and lied to the people to try to fix a problem that in the end will not be hidden no matter how hard he ties then for this my children will not spend another dime on him , his products, or his music . Because i want my children to have possitive role models and a liar {If that turns out to be the case} is unacceptable for me when it comes to my kids… and of course i am hoping he has not done that to save face because he is such a great role model for so many young kids …Good luck and although this has gotten alot of publicity try to remember that baby and what is best for him,

Blah

Posted at 10:12 PM on December 7, 2011

I highly doubt Justin Bieber’s the father of Mariah’s baby but then again nobody really knows the truth besides her I just don’t understand why everybody’s fighting over something so f’in stupid people seriously need to grow up and stop being so immature. BTW I THINK ALL THE PEOPLE COMMENTING ON THIS SAYING BIEBER’S GAY YOUR ALL JEALOUS THAT HE’S RICH FAMOUS AND HAS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL BY HIS SIDE GET OVER YOURSELVES AN STOP HATING ON SOMEONE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

John Neumann

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 7, 2011

I noticed that Justin has a bandage wrap on his left leg in the photo’s on the beach. What happened?

lelo

Posted at 6:29 PM on December 7, 2011

justin bieber is the father of the baby.

lynn

Posted at 4:47 AM on December 7, 2011

LOL what a lame b*tch. so low you have to put your baby on someone else? omfg
GTFOH ya hoe.

lolol

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 6, 2011

people are pathetic!

courtney

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 5, 2011

I new he wasn’t he likes salena gomez any way plus he is to young. And it was just some roomer any way I love him but he’s not mine lol love jb

courtney

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 5, 2011

I love justin bieber so much I have his movie i want all his movies and I want. Ticket so badly lol and ya lol I <3 jb lol I love him………….

Brian

Posted at 2:20 PM on December 5, 2011

That inset picture of bieber calls into great doubt the idea that he would be at all interested in ever touching a woman…

Snake_snakerton

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 4, 2011

You know… Considering the only people that would be following this are fat housewives, their sad, socially awkward 12 year old daughters, or malicious neck bearded trolls… The banter on here is pretty sad. For one, who cares… It’s celebrity news, and it’s pretty Fing sad the a majority of Americans know more about this than world history, or even certain current events. IT’S NOT IMPORTANT YOU LOSERS.

Hannah

Posted at 4:28 PM on December 4, 2011

I knew he wasn’t all along anyway.
I had faith

megan

Posted at 9:18 AM on December 4, 2011

I knew it all a long it was just a gossip story for the paparazzie

dachseb

Posted at 7:51 PM on December 3, 2011

There is no ifs ands or butts about it, this guy is claiming to be the father there is more proof that he is the father than there is that Justin is the father. Justin should not produce his dna to this woman or her counsel until a dna has been done on Robbie Powell…

gary

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 3, 2011

Just to add, you know what? I’m the father! Yeah that’s right Mariah. I’m the baby daddy! So I think I’m going to sue you even though you’re broke and kind of look like trailer trash. Also to Justin, I want compensation for me clearing this whole thing up. You know because us men never lie, just ask Mariahs ex. Another thing to Bieber fans, have you ever heard of correct grammar or using spell check? I’m just wondering, because half of what some of these comments say make no sense at all.

gary

Posted at 1:07 PM on December 3, 2011

Of course he wouldn’t have a baby, he’s gay

You dont need to no my name

Posted at 12:03 PM on December 3, 2011

You need to shut up its obvious tht she was jus trying to get fame out of it an since justin beiber is the like #1 famous dude in the country of course she will pick him duhhhh retardo!!!! Get ur head straight. Even though i dnt like justin beiber its so obvious tht even a dum blonde wuld noe tht…..

Darlene

Posted at 8:01 AM on December 4, 2011

Wow.. anger AND spelling issues!Hoe old are you? 10? Is it nappy-go-ni-ni time?

Hayden

Posted at 3:47 PM on December 4, 2011

Pointing somebody else’s spelling mistake when you can’t even spell ‘how’ yourself?! Maybe it’s your nappy-go-ni-ni time!

Darlene

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 30, 2011

I think the ex and mariah are both milking the media. Hey, if she could do it, why shouldn’t he try cashing in too, right?

hecky naw

Posted at 7:07 PM on November 30, 2011

Hell naw he us not the Dad she lieing out her teeth

Natasha Fredrick

Posted at 10:33 PM on November 29, 2011

No way he’s the daddy. He can’t possibly be stupid enough to have a kid with a random girl that he doesn’t even know, and I don’t think the paparazzi would leave them alone that long. You crazy?! I am positive it’s not him. Why would he ruin his good boy image over something so stupid? Go team Bieber!:)

DarForce

Posted at 9:41 PM on November 29, 2011

That baby looks SO much like the ex boyfriend….plus I find Justin getting a girl pregnant pretty unlikely ;-)

Dubstep

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 5, 2011

Justin Bieber can’t be the daddy; only males can pregnate women.

Sam

Posted at 8:37 PM on November 29, 2011

If all hope fails for Mariah and Justin is not the father, not only has she jeopardize his life and her own, but other peoples in general this is all in the news, MAN! If he is found not the father of her child then she can face the charges of rape since she is an adult,20, and he is a minor,17. A better way to solve this entire situation could be DON’T bring a huge story like this to the media or the PUBLIC eye. Instead, Mariah could of saved herself by using protection.
– Sam-
____________________________________________________________
Justin Bieber not a VIRGIN what will the fans say

Brandi

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 29, 2011

Mariah Yeater wanted publicity from the start and she probably told her lawyer that Robbie is the father of her baby and he wouldn’t say anything because he gets paid by the hour. And its a good thing her ex is speaking out or else this whole thing would have still been going on forever cause she would have kept saying that the paternity test isn’t real or other stupid stuff. And at the same time its dumn that he’s bearly speaking out right now, when this whole thing is everywhere you look. And eveyrone brings it up. I’m just glad the truth is out and that Justin has the most amazing and supportive fans that anybody can ask for.. Because with this whole thing going his fans stuck by him and he didn’t lose any beliebers. This whole stupid situation just goes to show how peoplr know how successful

kc1234

Posted at 4:32 PM on November 29, 2011

Did anyone ever focus on the fact that Mariah never took a moment to realize that by claiming Justin was her babys father, she could be accused of statutory rape, since shes 20 and hes 17?

Buthead

Posted at 10:28 PM on November 28, 2011

Justin is not the father! He is mine all mine! :)

leslie Seelander

Posted at 4:28 PM on November 28, 2011

Finally, her boy friend made a move. God Sake!
I hope Robbie also takes the baby away from her so that this kid finds some decent stability

Whole world knew she was lying… What a scam and what a unrespectfull lawyer she has…What is happening to our Justice system, going after the famous people for money.
So sad….

We all are glad that this will stop to be in the press.
further.

We all love Justin , he is our hero.

HKMF

Posted at 12:11 PM on November 29, 2011

I never believed her story to begin with, but do you really think that this Robbie guy would be a better parent? I mean, he waits until AFTER she’s gone public to speak up? Speaking as a young mother myself, I know that when you have a child, you’ll do anything (and I mean ANYTHING) to provide for your child. It wasn’t the smartest move, but I believe she truly was looking for help with her baby. This Robbie person is just in this for the cash, otherwise why didn’t he speak up before she went public? She sent messages to him after all.