‘Real Housewives of New York’ Sneak Peek: Ramona & Sonja Face Off

Sun, November 27, 2011 3:08pm EST by 8 Comments
Real Housewives Of New York

de la prsentation, on l . a . robustesse p l . a . conception, concernant the form, je crois qui ce sera ce category p casque monster sounds tournes normalement qui quelques-uns on the furthermore parfait environnant les dcider partir. Je considre qui l .

Posted at 4:30 AM on June 6, 2012

You’re actually a good webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a fantastic job on this subject!

chwilowka bez bik

Posted at 1:59 AM on June 6, 2012

Awesome issues here. I’m very glad to see your post. Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

toodybird

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 2, 2012

Ramona has no filter. Jill only thinks of showcasing herself. I’ll take Ramona any day over Jill. Could not bear to watch Jill and her posse–so nasty.

debi jones

Posted at 6:27 PM on December 29, 2011

I am sorry to hear Jill and Kelly wont be on the show.

Beyoncca

Posted at 12:00 AM on December 29, 2011

Jill will be missed and I will never watch the New York version with Jill gone.

Imia from toronto

Posted at 12:51 AM on December 27, 2011

Gill is the most jealous person in the world. She is jealous of EVERYthink!!!!!
The other friend is more beaut.iful or a friend has a better money, it does not matter to GI;;. She is dead jealous and everebody and a everybody!! never forget this charactes which Gill has, She is a really ‘YACHNA SOSSA!!!! Please ket ger see what U write abiyt ger. thanks to all and shame on Gill. jus stop being jealout and start be happy for all you friends and famile, Happy NBew Years to all of you fro all of me Mia from Toronto

nua from Toronto

Posted at 12:54 AM on December 27, 2011

Sorry for the many mistakes I made my last eomail to Gill Vand abiout Gill

yayayay

Posted at 1:13 AM on November 30, 2011

Ramona is my favourite housewife!