Liam Hemsworth Has Thanksgiving With Miley Cyrus' Family

Sat, November 26, 2011 9:17am EST by 11 Comments
Miley Cyrus Thanksgiving

IT-Service Management,

Posted at 1:03 PM on June 8, 2012

Hello there, You have performed a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

keekee

Posted at 3:35 AM on January 19, 2012

I picked they will get married mileys that kinda of girl that would be like lets just see how married life is ahaha i still love her no matter what tho and i dont even kno her… :)))

lily stewert

Posted at 2:03 AM on December 10, 2011

i dont like liam hemsworth but he is ur choice nd ur choice is my choice.

Mylie

Posted at 12:19 AM on December 8, 2011

Who is that blonde chick & the guy behind Noah & where is Braison, I haven’t seen him in a while???????? MIley love your family y’all so close if only my family was like that we’ll be much happier…..

Ted

Posted at 9:35 PM on November 26, 2011

Let’s see…they’re all millionaires except the blond cutie in the middle. So now I know which one got stuck paying for the food. Wonder when Billy Ray will grow up and get a haircut that reflects his age. Final thought…looks like Hemsworth has replaced the youngets son in the family. Maybe Braison moved in with Justin Gaston.

Robyn

Posted at 9:58 PM on November 26, 2011

No Braison is in the picture. He’s standing next to Liam on the right, behind Noah. He just cut and dyed his hair.

Grandma

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 2, 2011

you make me sick, why don’t you go play with your ignorant self…without you people this world will be a better place..leave the Cyrus family … what did they ever do to you that you join others to bully them… you have no rights to call or judge them… If the Cyrus family/friends reads comments from this place, know that; there are some of us who don’t believe with the media, they cause people a lot of pain, instead of helping them… I thought they love their jobs reporting the truth, I was wrong they love making Miley’s life miserable because it put food in their misarable life…

lucky

Posted at 7:10 PM on November 26, 2011

miley is very luck liam is a nice guy liam is really love miley and his family and alot of foods they had a nice thanks giving.

Michael Brian Gonzalez

Posted at 6:13 PM on November 26, 2011

On Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus

Thanksgiving its a great holiday of the year to spend time your family and friends, Also they talked about watching football games for that kind of matter Because its has brought to people of hollywood one man talks about destroying his Family, He Said that TV Show Hannah Montana hurt his family he (Billy) talks about defending his Daugther and his for Family in a way of life they see their see what’s going on if your not the man as he says he is but I know his am not hurting his Daugther Regraudless of her Father will beening the man that once knew his Family love their Father I know his Daugther very well indeed but I know the moment he layed eyes on me and he started at my face to see what was it like to see for their father he could’ve tooken a picture of me to show his family and children I know he’ll get the picture.

helllokitty

Posted at 4:42 PM on November 26, 2011

thats alot of food, hope they had a nice thanksgiving

wen

Posted at 9:44 AM on November 26, 2011

nice one family bonding!! love u mileyyyyyyy