'Breaking Dawn' Is Giving Fans Seizures — Oh No

Sat, November 26, 2011 11:13am EST by 23 Comments
Breaking Dawn Seizures

Saswati

Posted at 11:31 AM on March 16, 2012

That happened to my emromy card and I took it to Henry’s camera store and they were able to retrieve all my pictures. It’s worth a try. I hope you get your pictures back!

blue

Posted at 11:43 PM on November 28, 2011

I, too, have seizures. I’ve had them for way too many years and anti seizure meds don’t work for me, so I’m VERY careful. I watched the birthing scene. It was NOT a big deal. I did NOT fall to the floor convulsing. I did NOT scream or have any other ill effects. I think there are attention seekers out there who don’t think others are paying enough attention to them. So, they try to ruin things for everyone else. Just like the movie, these so-called “seizures” are made up!!

Mickey

Posted at 7:53 AM on November 27, 2011

I just saw the movie Twilight and was deeply disappointed!!!!!First of all, Kristen Stewart cannot act. I think the ONLY reason she got any part in this movie is due to her parents being in the industry. Dad works for Fox and her mother is a script writer..so go figure! So obviously someone was doing them a favor by casting their kid in a role. Well she needs more training! She shows VERY little emotion in the movie at scenes where normally someone would show emotion. THAT Alone is disappointing enough. She has no range of emotion as an actress. Even Jodi Foster made a comment one time about it. Feel free to google that! The hyped up birth scene, isn’t all that. Now granted, I’m older and it’s obvious this movie is made for the younger generation, otherwise this movie would have not made any money at all. Kids have no idea what good talent vs bad acting talent is so this movie has made money off the whole vampire craze alone.

Banana

Posted at 8:54 AM on November 28, 2011

Things change and whatever you though was cool in your time ,us the younger generation find boring and lacking talent so thats just your opouin but keep that in mind

Blah

Posted at 7:30 PM on November 28, 2011

moral of the story: kristin stewart is still a terrible actress

mell

Posted at 6:25 AM on November 27, 2011

Really THis is just CRAZY I guess I’m lost somewhere the movie was really NOt that great…..I’m not a dying fan but watched the first two installment and I have to say this one was truly the lamest one of all, it was a waste of time …..
Why did they have to stretch it out this long …They could have really just made it one part…..I guess I just don’t get the hole beyond craze dangerous scary fan base…I’ve got a few actors I go craze for but the intensity some fans have are really scarey….don’t they have parents that tell them it’s only a movie …

alizae

Posted at 1:16 AM on November 27, 2011

im 13 and i have seizure’s i had them since i was 4 years old but sometimes they go away and then they come back i hope nothing happens to me when i go see breaking dawn tomorrrow…tomorrow is the 27 of november 2011 so i hope everything goes good im praying for myself.

London

Posted at 9:36 PM on November 26, 2011

Oh like no one has ever had a seizure from a scary movie or something!!!! Don’t make bigger deal cuz it is twilight!

London

Posted at 9:31 PM on November 26, 2011

You guys are creeps!!!! How is the birth seen you fave part!? I loved when jacob imprinted on reneesme

Kelly

Posted at 9:06 PM on November 26, 2011

Clearly some people on here are sadly misinformed. This is a real problem that has happened before. It’s not that the scene is too gory or scary, it’s that flashing red and white lights in a dark room can cause seizures in some people. Not too long ago, a Japanese cartoon caused several children in Japan to go into seizures after they watched it. I am not a hater, I actually like the books/movies but before you mock this, at least get informed about the condition. Look it up!

London

Posted at 9:33 PM on November 26, 2011

True!!!! That is what is why kids are getting seizures from some of the 3dsi games!!

blue

Posted at 1:24 AM on December 1, 2011

I am VERY informed about seizures. I’m a MA and I have good friends who are Neurologists. My seizures CAN’T be controlled. The birth scene wasn’t harsh. I watched the whole thing.
AND, for those who are claiming to be screaming during the so-called seizure, BS. just like there’s no crying in baseball, there’s NO screaming during a seizure. Some of y’all need to do your homework if you’re gonna get it correct.

Ariel

Posted at 8:39 PM on November 26, 2011

This happen in Windsor too! It was during the birth scene and I heard someone yell help her! So I thiught it was in the movie, but movie screen went black and I turned around when I heard screaming, and some girl stopped breathing, she was young too, like 26 or something. She had to go to the hospital. I never heard if she was alright though :(

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 8:10 PM on November 26, 2011

hahaah when they said that on the news my dad and i couldnt stop laughing ahahah!! the birth scene was not even intence… it just showed threw Bella’s p.o.v.. i wish they had showed how Edward had to bite threw her stomach nd what not to get Rennesme out or something like that… but over all i loved it i saw it at lease 3 times lol it was that good. my new favorite!!
xoxoxMiss.May

Angel

Posted at 6:41 PM on November 26, 2011

There are so many skeptics on this topic, but I experienced a seizure during the birth scene myself! I have seen plenty of gory movies, some worse than this…but this one triggered a seizure. I have had 3 seizures in the past 6 years, but it had been over 2 years since i had one before last thursday. i felt the same sensation i had previously and was able to inform my firend (who just happened to be a nurse)that i was about to have one. as soon as i got the words out of my mouthshe says i was limp…then began convulsing. My other friend says I was also speaking or mumbling something which they could not understand. Once I went limp again i took a big gasp as if i could not breath. This all took place in about a 1-2 minute time frame before I came to. So YES!!! This is REAL!!! Don’t take this lightly especially if u have ever had a seizure before!

Sallie

Posted at 6:18 PM on November 26, 2011

Couldn’t stop laughing.

Vagome

Posted at 3:25 PM on November 26, 2011

Ohh c’mon! Really? Seizures? Stop this or they going to have to make BD 2 “milder” to the audience and I’d hate that!

Lisa

Posted at 1:31 PM on November 26, 2011

I witnessed someone having a seizure during the birth scene last night. V scary!

my2cents

Posted at 12:35 PM on November 26, 2011

breaking dawn is NOT the most intense movie in history..DUH

v.

Posted at 11:58 AM on November 26, 2011

This is so ridiculous.

eddy

Posted at 11:49 AM on November 26, 2011

wtf ?

Bridn

Posted at 12:45 PM on November 26, 2011

Lol Hahahaha right?? That’s exactly what I said

Tay

Posted at 11:36 AM on November 26, 2011

I heard about this already