The ‘Mob Wives’ star reveals her secrets to staying slim and hot — especially after a big Thanksgiving Day feast — with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
Do you feel like you gained a ton of weight after gorging on all of that delicious Thanksgiving food? Well Mob Wives star Drita D’avanzo shares seven tips with HollywoodLife.com exclusively to help you lose those pesky pounds now that turkey day is done.
Here are Drita’s seven post-Thanksgiving weight loss tips:
- Try healthy treats. “Eat lots of fruits and vegetables,” she shares.
- Burn those calories. “Do cardio,” she suggests. “No matter how much. Try going for a jog for 15-20 minutes”
- No late night bites. “Don’t eat after 6 p.m. — have dinner at 5,” Drita advises. “If you do snack, do something small. Not to eat at night, that’s key.”
- Hydrate. “Drink a lot of water,” says Drita.
- Lay off of the leftovers. “Don’t eat the leftovers all week long,” she warns. “It’s the worst thing that you can do.”
- Ignore your sweet tooth. “Stay off sweets,” she notes. “I can eat like a pig, but I don’t touch sweets.”
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Mob Wives Stories: