From cooking and family gatherings to putting on shows and discussing business, each of the ‘Mob Wives’ has a very exciting holiday ahead.
Thanksgiving is going to be a big deal for the cast of Mob Wives, who are deep in the midst of filming their second season. Carla Facciolo, Karen Gravano, Renee Graziano and Drita D’avanzo all share their Thanksgiving day plans with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
Here is what the Mob Wives will be up to this Thanksgiving:
- Carla: “My mother and father usually go to one of their friends’ houses,” Carla shares. “I used to go to [my husband] Joey’s family’s house. This year, of course Joe is home, so the kids will want to go with him to his dad’s house. Maybe I’ll just go with him if I have no where else. I am on a friendly basis with everyone.”
- Karen: “Family, family, family — I am going to Arizona to spend a fun-filled day with the family at my house,” reveals Karen. “My grandparents are cooking and my mom is cooking, so I’m just really excited. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday — all the food, my brother is a chef and I love to sitdown and be able to spend time with my family.”
- Renee: “I will be spending Thanksgiving with my family at my mom’s house,” Renee tells us. “I will probably be hounding my dear sister Jennifer [Graziano — executive producer and creator of Mob Wives] about business and ideas, and she will be running from me saying she doesn’t do business on Sundays or holidays. Also, I will probably be making my family laugh by putting on a show and creating one of my alter egos. For Easter, I am usually Ricotta Finatta, an old Italian lady with a short, sharp hair growing out of a big mole. During Christmas time, I am Big Bunny. I dress up in my furs, big furry boots, jewelry and a big white Lynx fur hat and take the kids ice skating. I make them call me Big Bunny all day. If you can’t tell, Carol Burnett, Tracey Ullman and Lucille Ball are my favorites and I channel them when I get into my different characters. I don’t think I have a Thanksgiving persona yet … Hmm … maybe Middle One Big Mouth Squaw. But truthfully, the most important part will be spending it with my son (who is known as ‘No Drama Quiet One’) who I give thanks for every day of my life.”
- Drita: “I’m spending Thanksgiving with my two beautiful girls — Aleeya and Gizelle — and the rest of my family,” says Drita. “We will probably have a huge meal and then a great card game. I look forward to spending quality time with my family and taking some down time for myself.”
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Mob Wives Stories:
- Drita & Karen Move On After Bloody Battle
- Drita: I’m Definitely Going Through Wiht The Divorce
- Karen: I Don’t Want My Daughter To See Me Fight