If you love experimenting with color, this how-to is perfect for you!
Keep reading to find out how Smashbox makeup artist Lori Taylor would create Kristen Stewart‘s makeup from the Los Angeles Breaking Dawn premiere and shop her product picks.
- Apply Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer as a base. For full coverage, apply Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation SPF 10 to even out complexion without masking the skin.
- Set with Photo Set Pressed Powder. Apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer as a soft wash to warm complexion.
- Apply Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Telephoto, using the lightest neutral shade as the base from lash line to brow bone. Then apply the amethyst shade from lash line to natural crease.
- Then with Cream Eye Liner Palette in Proof, line upper and lower lash lines with the navy shade.
- Finally, apply the navy shade from Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in eye shadow trio in Telephoto along upper and lower lash lines, elongating the corners for an exaggerated cat eye.
- Apply Blush Rush in Heartbreak high on the cheeks to create the illusion of lift.
- Apply Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm in Sangria for a pretty flush of color.