If you aren’t afraid to try a sultry shadow look, this how-to is perfect for you!
Keep reading to find out how Smashbox makeup artist Lori Taylor would create Kristen Stewart‘s makeup from the London Breaking Dawn premiere and shop her product picks.
- Apply Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer as a base for foundation. Apply Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation SPF 10 to even complexion. For added coverage, apply High Definition Liquid Concealer to cover imperfections.
- Add definition and dimension by using Step-by-Step Contour Kit — define by using the deepest shade to contour cheeks, nose and jaw line, then highlight by using the lightest shade.
- Apply Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio Dark Room using the lightest shade as the base from lash line to brow bone.
- Apply the dove grey shade to lid, and then the deepest black shade to upper and lower lash lines, winging out at outer corner. Finally, apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of eyes to widen and brighten.
- Apply Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Midnight Black along upper lash line and at the lower lash in the inner rim. A generous shade of Full Exposure Mascara completes the look.
- Apply Blush Rush in Chiffon to cheekbones for subtle luminosity.
- Apply Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss SPF 15 in Forever for a subtle pop of color.