Josh Krajcik Needs To Record Song, Wild Horses! Agree?

Wed, November 23, 2011 1:04pm EDT by 21 Comments

Did ‘X-Factor’s’ Josh Krajcik sing Wild Horses even better than the Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger on last night’s show? I think so! Listen and vote!

Josh Krajcik gave his best performance EVER on ‘X Factor’ last night, Nov. 22, singing Wild Horses, in his deep, robust, gravelly voice. It was breathtaking!

Not only do I agree with Hollywoodlife’s Kirsten Benson that he could have nabbed the $5 million recording contract based on that one performance, but I think he needs to record that soulful Rolling Stones song now!

Simon Cowell, are you listening? I would pay real money to download Josh and listen to his rendition over and over.

Mick and The Rolling Stones did their amazing 1971 love song total justice but Josh has added even greater depth. I literally felt tears coming to my eyes listening to him.

So do it now Simon and Josh! Record Josh Krajcik’s incredible Wild Horses! And let us download it as a Christmas present to ourselves. The single dad dedicated the song to his 13-year-old daugther, Rowan, and you could hear the power of his love for her in every note!

Now Hollywoodlifers - which Wild Horses version do you love most: Rolling Stones or ‘X Factor’s’ Josh Krajcik? Listen and vote!

– Bonnie Fuller

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Delores Peffley

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 9, 2012

Josh is amazing. There is music and there is music, and
Josh is the difference! He is the whole package!
I cannot wait for his first CD to come out. I wish him
all the success he deserves. His voice will long be
remembered.

The moment I heard him sing Wild Horses, I thought of Joe
Cocker, and that incredible voice.

judy

Posted at 4:24 PM on December 2, 2011

I wanted to add that I think Josh’s rendition of Wild Horses is the best I have ever heard. It was perfect .

judy

Posted at 4:17 PM on December 2, 2011

I think Josh is the whole package. He proves over and over again what a brilliant performer he is. I love everything he does and he has the beautiful unique look that I love.I am wishing I could have an album with all of his X Factor performances. He is so amazing to me !!

I

Fenia

Posted at 7:30 PM on November 26, 2011

Better than Mick Jagger?Really?Don’t think so.-

Deb

Posted at 3:59 PM on November 26, 2011

I think Josh is extremely handsome. Real rugged manly look, always loved that look. I wish I could buy his two albums that he already made. Guess he can’t sell them while he’s on x factor. Josh you are totally hot, focus on staying you, don’t change when you’re even more famous, we love you just the way you are!! Rugged hansome, sexy, real person, more than extremely talented, just don’t get a big head and change on us! Remember there are always jerks that will try to bring you down, do not let them!!! Focus on only the good you hear, we are the real people, we love ya!

Mary

Posted at 1:40 PM on November 26, 2011

There is a version to buy… This one, which is perfection

llb

Posted at 1:50 AM on November 24, 2011

Josh singing vocals and Slash on the quitar!

Lola

Posted at 8:29 PM on November 23, 2011

Josh is the new Joe Cocker.Who knew he could play piano too!!! Mega talent. However I predict a makeover in his future for star appeal,no big deal…

lorjon

Posted at 5:43 PM on November 23, 2011

Josh is better than most singers out there today and he brings back that authentic rock style that is missing today. Hope he goes really far in his career!

Rebecca

Posted at 2:13 PM on November 23, 2011

his version is so amazing. i didn’t know this song before but i went on i-tunes right away to buy it only…i didn’t find any version (including the stones) that even compares. HE HAS TO RECORD THIS SONG. Really. I need it.

roz

Posted at 2:09 PM on November 23, 2011

I am waiting in line to buy this recording. Blew me away, Unbelievable.!. That voice.

c

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 23, 2011

thats cute – its sad that he’s so unfortunate to look at

wrj

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 23, 2011

Maybe what is even sadder and more unfortunate is how ugly you are inside! So sorry for your parents to have a child like you.

Rebecca

Posted at 2:14 PM on November 23, 2011

his voice makes him attractive nd if you don’t think so you obv aren’t hearing the music.

samantha s

Posted at 3:57 PM on November 23, 2011

and i bet YOU ARE model material. whatever. i know josh and he IS a handsome guy with a killer smile. so keep the shallow remarks to yourself, retard!

Phaeda

Posted at 7:13 PM on November 23, 2011

agree!!

Jax

Posted at 4:15 AM on November 24, 2011

Totally agree.. handsome… he’s gorgeous in my opinion!!! And that voice… WOW.

This was the best I have ever heard of any of these kinds of shows. He needs to record this song… NOW!! Because I will buy it!

Agree with the writer.. Simon are you listening? Please get Josh to record this so we can snap it up!!

lorjon

Posted at 5:54 PM on November 23, 2011

FYI, Josh’s look goes back to the early rockers like Joe Cocker, etc. when voice and talent were what mattered, not makeup and marketing. And by the way, he’s got style and is handsome in a rugged way.

lukebandit

Posted at 8:33 PM on November 23, 2011

Josh has a beautiful smile! His version of Wild Horses is fantastic. So is Susan Boyles! Hoping he will record it! SIMON ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE FANS????

Guy

Posted at 8:16 PM on November 23, 2011

What… you need a handsome guy or a pretty girl to make good music ? Must say…. the Rolling Stones are kinda unfortunate to look at also.

Trisha

Posted at 11:28 PM on November 23, 2011

Your comment makes you one hideous creature