The reality TV vixen tells HollywoodLife.com that Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday and even gives us a glimpse at her delicious Turkey Day menu!
Danielle Staub not only knows how to work a camera — she can work kitchen! The former The Real Housewives of New Jersey star says her two daughters Jillian and Christine look forward to Thanksgiving and her cooking “all year long!” Check out what Danielle is whipping up this year.
“Have a beautiful thanksgiving everyone,” Danielle tells HollywoodLife.com. ” And remember it’s a time to share with those you love!”
Danielle Staub’s Thanksgiving Day Menu:
- Pumpkin soup purée
- Turkey rubbed with Olive oil garlic & herb
- my original stuffing recipe which I’ll be posting on twitter (as promised ) @daniellestaub
- Sweet potato marshmallow casserole
- Steamed green beans with honey olive oil and almonds
- Red mashed potatoes cracked pepper and butter
- Sweet corn bread
- Pumpkin/ cream cheese roll
- Pumpkin tarts
- Cranberry pear tarts
- And a nice hot apple cider float (Hagen daz vanilla)