Kristen Stewart: How I Want To Marry Robert Pattinson

Tue, November 22, 2011 7:22am EDT by 10 Comments
Breaking Dawn Pics

sierra

Posted at 1:53 PM on November 24, 2011

I voted yes on the two of them getting married because you can see how well they are together and she’s totally different now. but if you’re going to tell the story tell all of it. she did not say she wanted to marry rob or had any plans on doing it any time soon. the girl just turned 21. I know she wants to wait about a good 5-6 more years before that happens. She just wants her marriage to be small intimate with her close family there thats it. I dont blame her, because that’s exactly what I would want. I’m just happy for the both of them, that they are now doing what they want with their lives and can be happy about it. All we need now is the fans and the paps to calm the hell down! the girl is basically living in Notting Hill with Rob now. They can actually walk down the street and not be bothered over there. Over here, the girl can’t even go to the gas station in peace! damn!

İdil

Posted at 6:11 AM on November 24, 2011

I think definitely marry Kristen

coco

Posted at 12:19 PM on November 23, 2011

FOLKLORE THE WHOLE THING IS A BIG FOLKLORE!!!! I MEAN ANTONE WITH A BRAIN AND SEE THAT SHE IS A BUTCH

rachel

Posted at 6:25 PM on April 15, 2012

100% agree coco.
The girl is dying to come out!
It’s like only other gays can see it. lol

Isabella

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 22, 2011

Uh no ! For sure their not getting married right now! I mean it is kinda of obivous because of how kristen says that she still dosen’t want to get married right now, and she wants to focus on her career ( I saw this in another interview ). Although, one can change their mind ! Well, whatever they decide, It’ll be the right choice….. for them.

lu

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 22, 2011

ok, we all know that a lot of people wants to see them getting merried…. make other polls please.

katie kooly

Posted at 1:49 PM on November 22, 2011

i really am obsessed with twilight i love the show its awesome@ i ust saw it yesterday BLOWN AWAY.So shutup haters

Lisa

Posted at 9:07 AM on November 22, 2011

oh Hollywoodliife please STFU. Im so sick of your stupidity.

Megan

Posted at 12:06 PM on November 22, 2011

Yup, Lisa. I have to agree with you!

Tay

Posted at 3:10 PM on November 22, 2011

Ikr seriously thaws headlines are so fake here so stupidddd