From the $35,000 custom-made dress it took 4 months to make to the 160,000 blossoms, we have all the inside info on Bella and Edward’s wedding!
The Breaking Dawn wedding was one of the most highly-anticipated events of the year — and now all of the little details you’ve been wondering about have finally been revealed. Designer Carolina Herrera was enlisted to create the custom-made, vintage-esque crepe satin gown Bella wore down the aisle, which featured a demure front but a very sexy back. “The back is such a surprise….very romantic,” Carolina told People magazine.
“The chemistry between the two of them is amazing,” the designer said regarding the wedding scene, which took two days to shoot. Kristen acted, “like a real bride,” Carolina added. “She was really moved.”
While the main focus was obviously on the affectionate couple and Bella’s gorgeous designer dress, her shoes were just as exquisite! Carolina collaborated with shoe legend Manolo Blahnik to craft the custom-made jewel-encrusted satin pumps, which are set to hit stores next year.
All The Wedding Details:
- Bella and Edward wed under 160,000 wisteria blossoms.
- The custom-made designer wedding dress is valued at $35,000.
- It took six months, four seamstresses, and one high-fashion designer (Carolina Herrera) to craft the hand-made dress.
- 152 buttons flanked by French Chantilly lace lined the back of Bella’s gown.
- 17 buttons and Chantilly lace adorn each sleeve.
- 4 months, 12 sketches, and 3 prototypes later, the shoes were created.
- The shoes will be available in stores next year.
- Their honeymoon destination, Casa Dino, is an 11,000-sq.-ft home in Brazil
- The destination is only accesible by boat or helicopter.
- Baby Renesmee was played, “by a rubber or mechanical baby a lot of the time,” Nikki Reed said.
Get More From Our BFF’s At Glamour!