Ronnie Magro Still Heartbroken Over Split With Sammi Giancola

Mon, November 21, 2011 2:03pm EST by 33 Comments
Ronni Magro Sammi Giancola

HollywoodLife.com has also just learned how Sammi is dealing with the breakup — and you’ll never believe it!

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was seen at Ultra 88 club at the Mohegan Sun after the Jay Z and Kayne West concert on Friday, Nov. 18, and was “epically drunk but was very visibly depressed,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively!

As we have all witnessed on MTV’s hit show Jersey Shore, when a breakup between Ronnie and Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola happens, Ronnie usually drinks like crazy and wants to hook up with anyone that approaches him. But this time, things were a different.

“He had tons of girls trying to get all over him but he refused all advances and everyone was saying that he missed Sammi,” the source explains.

Even more surprising? “He refused to hook up with anyone,” the source adds.

Sounds like Ronnie still has his heart set on a certain someone. However, Sammi is doing just fine.

“She’s doing great! She’s really focused on herself and her career outside of Jersey Shore. She has a new fragrance coming out and a men’s fragrance. She’s doing her right now and staying out of the drama,” another insider reveals.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers, should Ronnie and Sammi reunite?

- Reporting by Russ Weakland and Chloe Melas, Written By Raisa Sendrovich

Carlita

Posted at 10:16 AM on April 28, 2012

Yea so Wat if Ron and Sam fight all relationships have that in season 5 they didn’t fight once lucky them Sam u need to trust Ron Ron u need to trust Sam trust is the key to every relationship Sam is such a nice person same as Ron I watch jersey shore everyday u too are perfect for each other as long as u love each other and say that to each other that’s all that matters and smush as much as u like lol Just don’t get ur roommates involved it effects them too

Talia

Posted at 8:20 AM on July 5, 2012

Yes Carlita couldn’t agree more they didn’t fight at all in s5 and now they r not together because they have been too busy for each other they even said in the reunion

Erica

Posted at 2:30 PM on March 21, 2012

GOOD SAMMIE!!! You know, to leave an abuser you go through tears, hurt, grief, anger, hate, fear, pity and love again and on and on in a circle but FINALLY you can come to the stage where you DON’T BOTHER ANYMORE and THEN IS WHERE YOU ARE ABLE TO LEAVE :D

Kelly

Posted at 4:14 PM on March 21, 2012

Shut up to you Erica!!!!!! Rons great an very one faces obstacles! I take it as if you got beat in your relationships! They both fault! Don’t blame him! Thanks!

Nicole

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 29, 2012

Really Kelly? If you’ve ever watched the episodes of the show when Ronnie and Samantha were arguing, you would have seen that they both acted immature and said hurtful, cruel things to each other, but Ronnie put his hands on Samantha in an unacceptable way. He shoved her and tore up her room. THAT IS UNCALLED FOR. He should have went to jail, in my opinion. If he had shoved me and tore my stuff up, he would have.

Melissa

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 11, 2012

I just started watching all the shows from Jersey Shore marathon. As a mother talking,I think they would be great together if they met after show. Ronnie loves Sammi but I think he wishes he didn’t fall in love during show. He stated he didn’t want to fall in love. Ronnie, needs to get his anger under control and Sammi needs to build up her self respect. I hope you work it out because you seem like you really care for each other .

Jordan

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 9, 2012

I think u guys should stay together but really its up to u! Love jersey shore

Katherine

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 2, 2012

I think that they should get back together because her and Ronnie are really cute together and are made to be with each other!

ALISHA

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 2, 2012

i think ronnie and sammi should stay seperated. they fight too much. and they don’t rust each other. and thats not healthy. they might love each other but sometimes thats not enough.

Kim

Posted at 1:05 AM on February 1, 2012

chuckyd

Posted at 2:01 AM on January 20, 2012

I think Ronnie is too short for Sammi, I’m 6ft. 6inches 250lbs of all man beef, I can pound the bejeezus out of that fine azz, and romance her like no other, Sammi holla back.

Nicole

Posted at 8:20 PM on June 29, 2012

You’re are sickening. Samantha is too good for you, so you can dream on, dude.

Nicole

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 29, 2012

You are* sickening, I meant.

cy

Posted at 3:49 AM on January 18, 2012

they should do whatever makes them happy, not what everybody thinks. it’s their decision.

Ru

Posted at 2:04 AM on January 12, 2012

She makes me puke with all her crying, yelling and trouble making. Drama biatch.

kanoe

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 2, 2012

THEY SHOULD STAY TOGETHER THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER AND THEY MIGHT ARGUE BUT THAT WHAT HAPPENS IN A RELATIONSHIP HE LOVES HER AND SHE LOVES HIM HE NEEDS TO PUT A RING ON HER FINGER

Zascha

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 1, 2012

They should stay together.
They might fight and argue a lot, but they’re adorable together.

Tuuavanz

Posted at 7:11 PM on December 30, 2011

No matter what happens, they are great for eachother. Best couple on reality tv for sure. I know they love eachother sooo much. Hope I see more of them cause thats why the show is so interesting.

Brett

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 15, 2011

I’ve been told so many times that my relationship is just like this one. Where when someone makes a mistake the other one has to make it even. thats exactly how Ron and Sam. Its an unhealthy relationship yes, but that doesnt mean it cant be fixed. they can be happy together, they just both have to try. which is where they dont work out. Trust me i know exactly what theyre doing and im only 16!

Ivory Chino

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 17, 2012

totally agree with you ., they do make a cute couple and they should stay together ain’t nothing wrong about the fighting yes it is unheathly but they can work on there problems i don’t see how its anyone business what they do or whatever .., they just need to try to make it work and i do know this because i just turned 17 and i’m going throw the exact same thing but at the end of the day they still love each other like i still love my husband and our wouderful life togther :) everyone not perfect but you can’t let people get to you that’s not healthy but they have to know what they want and life instend of people getting invovled in there relationship!!!

marie

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 15, 2012

Ha. No, you don’t. I’m so glad you know what love is at 16. Ha, no you don’t. You’re 16. Fighting isn’t live. And, once you cross a line and yell, scream, and demean eachother; the relationship is basically over.

drew bitt

Posted at 4:40 PM on December 13, 2011

She is a filthy cum guzzling whore. I would love to shoot my sperm down her herpes riddled throat, dripping residual semen all over her beefy legs. Then slap her with my dripping member…

biffula

Posted at 6:18 PM on November 28, 2011

The end of the article asks what I think. You know what I think? I think that whiny broad needs my sausage. All she’s been getting is the little smokey from that midget Ronnie. I’d split her depressed self in half.

barb

Posted at 3:48 PM on November 26, 2011

yes they should reunite.Ronnie u cried like a b icth throw four houses for this girl and she has always taken u back grow up and Sammi u r no better than he is u chased after him threw four houses knowing what he done but like The Situation said at the end of the day u both love each other grow up cause ur not in high school any more start acting like twenty-five yr olds. Ronnie do the right thing put a ring on that finger.and Sammi stop thinking every time he walks out that door hes cheating on u have proof not someone telling u hope things work out for the best good luck u two

Nicole

Posted at 10:21 AM on November 26, 2011

I have always said that I wish Ronnie and Sam could get along and be together, I hope everything works not for the better and that they will both be happy together or not together and i hope they will be friends threw it all.

Nicole Parsons

Nicole

Posted at 10:24 AM on November 26, 2011

I ment to say I hope everything works *out* for the better

shelia

Posted at 11:27 PM on November 25, 2011

yes they should reunite she always looking to see what he was doing even if he wasnt doing anything she though he was the make a bueatiful couple together quite listening to everyone and go with ur heart remember she always said she loves the dick and always got him back they deserve each other cause either one of them r saints quite cheasting each other and just get married

duncan

Posted at 11:02 PM on November 25, 2011

u no if the show was any indication of thier releationship then they both deserve each other cause she was no better than him she new about him cheating and let him get by with it she also called men a minute aftrer there break up on season three they both desrve eash other all he needs to do is pit a ring on her finger and call it a wrap they both need to gow up and settle down cause neither one will be happy without each other ron do the right thing make her a honest woman

Ann

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 22, 2011

If all these cheating allegations are NOT true, then why would she be putting things up on twitter like “once a cheater, always a cheater?” That does not make any sense to me. She also tweeted a pisces horoscope on her page that mentioned something like, once you cheat on a pisces they will be gone so fast you won’t know what hit you.”
This just seems really strange to me that someone would be posting things like this if it was not something of a personal nature.

tori

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 21, 2011

I don’t buy this story,he’s moving to LosAngeles to pursue an acting career in real life(he’s said this in more than one interview)he’s not depressing over Sammi and I hope to god she can finally move on from this bullying/cheating loser!!Go Sammi:)He’s saying their friends so that he looks good stupid,she’s saying nothing to save face.She’s not going to admit he cheated on her because it will only make her look stupid that she took him back for the millionth time. I think she dumped him for good this time!!!!

Nadia

Posted at 7:02 PM on November 21, 2011

That’s what you get for being a cheater!! Stop crying Ronnie, you brought this on yourself. Sam’s doing her and GOOD for her!! She deserves better. Blaming the breakup on distance and busy schedules….CRAZY!!! I don’t believe that for one second. He smushed Morgan from the Bad Girls club and Sam found out about it. Talk about being totally two faced!!!

Laura

Posted at 9:02 PM on November 21, 2011

Haha everyone know who posted that comment above… it’s called someone that is totally lesbian for sammi!! we all know who you are on twitter… don’t post things w/o PROOF!! we’re all real sure he cheated… NOT. why would they be saying they’re friends if he cheated?! crazy people… lay off him.

Andrea

Posted at 12:18 PM on November 22, 2011

It’s amazing how many people actually buy his lies.
He almost dodges an autograph signing and leaves a club she is at……but they’re friends?? People….read between the lines!!! Why is Sam so silent? If she honestly had the same thing to say, why not speak up? Funny how he never mentioned moving to LA until after this breakup came about.
I agree w/Tori & Nadia 110%. As far as him refusing other girls advances…couldnt tell you, I wasnt there, but find it hard to believe.