Robert Pattinson Reveals: What I Want To Name My Kids

Mon, November 21, 2011 8:33am EDT by 6 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kids
Loading video...

At the Breaking Dawn’ premiere in Berlin, Rob said he already has two names picked out for his future little boy or girl — can you guess what they are?

Robert Pattinson has babies on the brain! The 25-year-old actor didn’t flinch when asked what he would name his kids. Do you think these are names he picked out with Kristen Stewart?

“I have no idea. I still think like a 12-year-old. I have no idea what I’m going to do with a baby,” but Rob adds. “Ya, I’d quite like to call them Killer like a dog’s name … [or] Butch!”

Eeek! Do you think Butch Pattinson has a good ring to it?

— Chloe Melas

More Rob!

1. Kristen Stewart Clings To Robert Pattinson During ‘Ellen’
  2. Kristen Stewart Leaves Robert Pattinson’s House In Men’s Clothing: Is She Wearing Rob’s T-Shirt?
  3. Ellen Hits On Robert Pattinson In Front of Kristen Stewart – Watch Video

Adelle

Posted at 10:48 AM on November 25, 2011

Rob and Kristen just need get married! Like soon! Because they are so cute together!

Sebastian

Posted at 8:47 PM on November 22, 2011

Actually Killer and Butch are not bad names LOL
But why always bringin Kristen to this -_- It’s annoying.

v.

Posted at 9:26 PM on November 21, 2011

Gotta, luv Rob, because he is hilarious! If Kristen becomes pregnant, I believe that he would have a perma grin forever.

coco

Posted at 6:05 PM on November 21, 2011

KRISTENS A BUTCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LadyEpic

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 21, 2011

I’m sure he was joking. How about Robert Pattinson JR. You could him Robby :). For a girl, if one day Kristen is the baby mama, it should be like something meaning something to her.

marge