Rihanna Quotes Chris Brown On Facebook — Are They Still In Touch?

Mon, November 21, 2011 4:54pm EDT by 32 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown

penis size survey

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 17, 2012

you’ve gotten an important blog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

hypnotherapy

Posted at 7:16 PM on June 7, 2012

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality used to be a leisure account it. Look complex to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

tonia david

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 21, 2012

Rihanna is Good for chris brown I like to see dem in love

Limitless profits,internet marketing,home business,make money from home,make money on line,affiliate marketing

Posted at 11:43 PM on April 12, 2012

I take pleasure in, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

valdez

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 23, 2012

rihanna ainda gosta do crhis por mais que vem outro ela nao esquece

joesmith44

Posted at 4:18 AM on January 29, 2012

Rihanna is pretty,sexy n loving.I prayer 4 both of dem 2 com bk 2 each oda(joe 4rm Nigeria)

millicent

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 24, 2012

rihanna is such a unique lady dat need a decent guy,so grl i think hoolyhood got lot of handsum man grab ur self one,a man who bit u is nt to gud for u.

Stfu

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 13, 2012

Shid So Wtf Do Yall Even Give Ah Damn ? If She Want Ah Niggah Like Chris Brown Let Has Asx Have Ah Mf Niggah Like Chris Brown !!! If She Want Cb Back Let Ha As Do Ha Damn Wtf Are Yall So Caught Up Into Everbodys Eles Lives And Shiit? Tf ?

JaYqUaN

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 11, 2012

ppl shud jus stfu an stay out they biz if they getn bac together so the fuc wat sac off cuuh an rihanas ball sac ….they a good couple .i vote yes on get bac together bt if u dont want her CHRIS ill take her !!!!!!

RiRi need a better man

Posted at 12:09 AM on December 31, 2011

I think they shouldn’t be toguether I don’t think a women would like To deal with a aggressive man like Chris in their life a mean im talkin about a lot of beating
And trust me I know how it feels like except I’m a teen and my dad used to hit me because it supposed to “discipline” me!!! And he was right cuz i don’t act like a whore or get into trouble like most teen do!!!

mz.mika

Posted at 5:59 AM on December 30, 2011

I think they should b 2 gether yea Chris messed up and rihanna did 2 they really do love each other so hey go 4 it!!!!!!!!!!!! They deserve each other and people plz stop judging her and telling them what 3 do its their lives

mz.mika

Posted at 6:03 AM on December 30, 2011

It’s nothing wrong with her quoting his song!!!!

nyamal gatluak

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 25, 2011

chris brown he don,t like lesbian hook up cause his not gay,he is nice great man, his new girlfriend she beautiful than rhianna

RiRi need a better man

Posted at 12:15 AM on December 31, 2011

@nyamal gatlyak
WHO
WAT’S HER NAME
WAT her name ha
Who is she!!
U have a weird name

moses

Posted at 8:44 AM on December 15, 2011

yo dudes and chicks live this two to have. u talk like weaver birds. if u were in africa u would under stand that u cheat rabish does not work. hello this hollywood baby we

JasmineMath-IS

Posted at 11:45 PM on December 8, 2011

There is nothing wrong her quoting his song!!! Jesus Risen!!! Let them do them!

riri&breezyfanforever

Posted at 3:13 AM on November 30, 2011

People u need to stop making a big deal out of this..it happened like freakin 3 years ago,so what if they wanna be friends or lovers again??U shud leave them alone cause their lives doesn’t concern us..they need to find what make them happy and they need to please themselves and no one else so if by talking to each other again make them happy then so be it!

oprah

Posted at 5:01 AM on December 12, 2011

yes i agree with u one can’t stop people who were meant to be however much they breakup.as long as they still feel each other they will be together.years of separation don’t matter the thing is the heart

Khor james

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 29, 2011

I think that will be perfict

Liveurlife2011

Posted at 2:55 AM on November 24, 2011

If U see some of the tweets on Twitter its like a competition going on between Rihanna and Chris.That’s mostly being brought out between their two Teams. So this could actually be a dig at Chris and his Team. Using Chris’s own song, OUCH!!!

camille

Posted at 10:35 PM on November 22, 2011

No i am not whats to be shocked about rihanna is just happy that chris brown doing well and how sucessful he is with his music. I think people should mind there business and them both alone.

Robert

Posted at 5:13 PM on November 22, 2011

Chris Brown has 16 songs on the USA Itunes R-N-B chart including the number 1, number 3 and number 6 song and 6 songs in the top 20. So despite the fact that Hollywood Life shamelessly continues to exploit an event that happened three years ago, apparently the rest of America doesn’t agree….and either does Rihanna!!! Team Breezy killing it in 2011 and into 2012!!!

FocusOnThePresent

Posted at 3:53 PM on November 22, 2011

Leave them people alone! That was like 3 years ago?! If they want to be friends or lovers, so what? That has nothing to do with anybody BUT them. That should be no sweat off anyone’s back! Apparently, they have forgiven each other so let it be! I hate articles like this! No life! People that write this probably have more problems than anyone! Lol
#Tragic

Danielle

Posted at 10:53 AM on November 22, 2011

Erm! Rihanna has stated many times in interviews she is a FAN of his music always has and she has forgiven him! Just cos she quoted a line from one of his songs doesnt actually mean anything! Ur makin a mountain out of a mole hill!

Lilli

Posted at 5:52 AM on November 22, 2011

When Chris and Rihanna were dating, I really admired everything about them. I loved them together. But after the abuse, i have tried to admire Chris but Its been difficult. I just don’t like him or anything about him anymore, no matter how I try but it is funny, HOLLYWOODLIFE, I say that line!”Look at me now, am gettin paper!” It’s a line I sing unconsciously and i can’t help it. So don’t blame Rihanna, am sure a lot of people say it, whether they still love Chris or not.

Kim

Posted at 1:58 AM on January 4, 2012

I agree people need to mind their own business if she forgives him who r we to say anything i don’t agree with abuse but their young and could probably work it out if people would mind their own d%#n business

Adriana

Posted at 10:14 PM on November 21, 2011

I am not a fan of anyone who is physically abusive towards anyone, let alone a woman, but that song “Look At Me Now” is one of my favorite jams of 2011. “I’m gettin paper” is a line I have said many times because it’s just a pop culture thing. You online gossip rags blow everything up and make a big deal out of nothing at all.

camille

Posted at 10:54 PM on November 22, 2011

You or anyone don’t have to be a fan of c breezy he made a mistake he apologize for what he done that was 3 years ago she forgive him he is a change man. People needs to stop leave him alone.

Vhulin

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 21, 2011

And even if she did quote the lyrics from that song…. It’s just a song dang! I quote it too! Does that mean Chris and I have a secret relationship? Get a life a start blogging about stuff that matters!

Dessy

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 21, 2011

This is totally FAKE!!!!!!

nicky

Posted at 8:22 AM on November 23, 2011

l thnk rihanna and chris brown they shuld go back together coz they love each other once u hve in love u always be nt matter wat go for it.l luv u chris brown

lindsey101

Posted at 8:46 AM on January 19, 2012

i think either goes with him or goes with the guy off her video found love an he lookss just like cris brown sooo either way she misses him