These Are The 7 Best Parts Of 'Breaking Dawn' — Do You Agree?

Mon, November 21, 2011 6:02pm EST by 17 Comments
Breaking Dawn Best Scenes

olshopmarketing

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 5, 2014

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
find this matter to be actually something that
I think I would never understand. It seems too
complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post,
I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Chelle

Posted at 6:16 PM on January 2, 2012

You forgot to add the after-credits scene with the Volturi ;P

Also, that ending montage when Bella’s turning, accompanied by Bella’s lullaby in the background, is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. I think that change was amazing and my mother and I were awed as she turned from a broken corpse into a beautiful vampiress right before our eyes.

This movie was amazing and I’ve seen it 4 times already! I can’t wait for part 2 and Renesmee!

Natasha

Posted at 11:28 PM on December 28, 2011

I so loved the movie. it was the best of all i so can’t wait for breaking dawn part 2 it’s going to be alot more fun oh yea!!!

kucrit

Posted at 8:32 PM on November 30, 2011

love this movie..
the wedding, kisses and honeymoon scene is awesome..
but i kinda looking for the breakfast scene, those which pictures is all over the internet..
and the before and after car…where are those ?

j-ann

Posted at 4:38 PM on November 26, 2011

Yeah… Like this movie very much. It is totally mesmerizing, though i’ve read the book already, it still goes on my spine. Love it! Congratulations on Bill!

Anon

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 23, 2011

I cannot believe that this little twit was allowed to write such a biased account of Breaking Dawn.
I also thank god for the Fast Forward feature on New Moon and Eclipse – so I don’t have to watch boring 100 + year old Edward and insipid, couldn’t-make-a-decision-if-her life-depended-on-it (and it does), Bella. Thank god for Taylor/Jacob. When viewing the movie in theatres, it’s Jacob who elicits excitement from the audience – even when I saw BD on opening night. I think it is only fair that someone not so blinded by *said dreamily* Edward Cullen, should be allowed to write a rebuttal!
And please, spare me before you start, I am not 12 and in love with the abs! That’s so insulting.

Me

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 23, 2011

OK I didn’t read any of this because I’m not a fan but I did go see the movies because of Taylor. Since the acting is bad across the board…I like KStew in other things..same for Rob..since the acting sucks across the board I’m not a fan of the movies but once again…went to watch for Mr. Lautner…shirt on or shirt off.

jaspreet

Posted at 4:21 AM on November 23, 2011

well, i totally agree. finally we got to see bella and edward happy together. the dress was, as promised, amazing. i also loved the the scene when edward listens to the baby for first time.

Wendy

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 22, 2011

You have the two weddings part wrong; it wasn’t the Volturi who killed all of Bella’s family and friends, it was Bella who did that. This was after Edward tells Bella that night about the time he lived as a “true” vampire & not as the vegetarian vampire we have all come to know and love. Bella was thinking that would be her as a vampire, knowing that the first year is difficult. Other than that, I completely agree with everything else.

Jessie

Posted at 9:13 AM on November 22, 2011

I agree with the above 7 but feel you left one out. The part where Edward basically admits he was wrong to bella and hears the baby was one of my favs. Although I thought it could have been a little less rushed, that is one of my fav parts of the book.

haterstotheleft

Posted at 6:37 AM on November 22, 2011

I actually agree to what everything Denise has to say here especially the part where she says,

—>”Even though I’m a huge fan of The Twilight Saga, the big screen versions of New Moon and Eclipse bored me to tears. (I actually fell asleep in New Moon and refused to pay to watch Eclipse in theaters, instead opting for the $5 On Demand and the ability to fast-forward through all of Jacob’s (Taylor Lautner) scenes.) But Breaking Dawn brought back the thrill of the original Twilight — the lust, love and excitement in all of its glory.”<—

YES YES INDEED. Chris Weitz and David Slade don't know how to make Edward-Bella love story so electric and thrilling and hot like what Catherine Hardwicke and Bill Condon did. Maybe because these two directors contacted Stephenie Meyer for advice on how to make it on screen.

BREAKING DAWN AND TWILIGHT IS HOT… THANKS TO BILL AND CATHERINE… OF COURSE… THANKS TO ROBSTEN ESPECIALLY :)

teamjacob

Posted at 12:35 AM on November 22, 2011

who ever wrote this and fast foward all of taylors scenes is totally rong. jacob id just to sexii to miss out on. but yet it was a great movie

mma

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 21, 2011

Loved the whole movie! The honeymoon rocked closely followed by the transformation scene. Brilliant! The close ups of KStew’s eyes through the whole movie really conveyed her emotions. The acting all around was the best yet.

jj

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 21, 2011

i loved it!!!! it was all movies into one. It was a funny at parts, romantic and sweet, gross/scray, there was also action and a chick flick at parts too. it was amazing :D

Jane

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 21, 2011

Fantastic movie in every shape, form, and fashion. Deeply engrossing and beautiful. Highly recommend.

popy

Posted at 6:32 PM on November 21, 2011

that was one amazing movie>>>> didnt expect such a thriller!!!!!!!!!! definitely enjoyed the birth scene

Wanda

Posted at 10:28 PM on November 25, 2011

I agree. New Moon and Eclipse make us forgot the real story of love between bella and edward. Too much Jacob for me. I also fast forward the Jacob parts all the time. For me NM and E are a terrible disaster.

In BD the boring parts are the jacob and the wolf scene. Are too melodramatic and funny. Bad acting. But i have to say that this time enjoy jacob for the first time. But still feel boring for me.

Edward and bella are just amazing.