Justin Bieber Sang To Selena Gomez At AMA Rehearsals

Sun, November 20, 2011 4:51pm EDT by 18 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

toks

Posted at 5:32 AM on May 25, 2012

I love both of them they are so cute God bless them i love u both

James

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 20, 2012

I don’t think they really care for one another

mimi

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 27, 2011

the only one fake is u cause none of us know justtin or selena so we cant judge them just let them live there life and calling her fake how is she fake u can only call someone fake if u know them and i dont think u actually know her

Faith

Posted at 9:38 AM on November 21, 2011

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should be together forever.
<3 Jelena forever!!!

JelenaLover

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 20, 2011

awww they are so cute!:)
they are going to be tg forever!
and haters you dont them in real life
stop being jealous Get a life haters

Selenator

Posted at 8:01 PM on November 20, 2011

The question should be: Is Justin the luckiest boy in the world? Every male teen wants to be with Selena Gomez!!!!!

Kelly

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 20, 2011

Oh, please, enough already. Selena is not using Justin! She really cares for him. As for their being together forever, I don’t know. If she were, don’t you think Justin would have seen through her by now?

Anon

Posted at 7:34 PM on November 20, 2011

It’s Hollywood.99% of Hollywood relationships DONT make it.Am I saying they won’t?No,but there’s a way better chance of them not staying together forever than there is of them staying together forever.

lucky

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 20, 2011

justin is sooooooo in love with selena they are soooo cute couple.

Jailine manon

Posted at 5:46 PM on November 20, 2011

No Justin and Selena will not be together forever. Selena is just using him! I can see right through her little game. You guys watch and see. Sooner or later Selena will show her true colors. I know Justin is gonna be hurt real bad. I can see that justin loves Selena so much but in selenas eyes I don’t see much love. I see abusemrent of love. Sorry Justin, I love you and everything but I know i’m telling the truth. All my friends know me of the girl that can see through people. It’s one thing I’m good at.

QT

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 20, 2011

Amen sista

trent

Posted at 6:26 PM on November 20, 2011

wow the expert. do you hang with her please stop reading gossip magazines and don’t believe everything thats on the enternet and her true color i think is white texan white.

Smith

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 20, 2011

Jaline, you’re a moron for stating the obvious. Even if it’s true, what you said won’t be considered some sort prediction because it was bound to happen. Again, thanks for stating the obvious. There’s no prediction accuracy on your part, because they’re are only two choice; One is, THEY STAY TOGETHER, and the other is they split up! IT’s not that difficult to predict.

Anonymous

Posted at 7:03 PM on November 20, 2011

Get over yourself little girl. You do not know Selena Gomez personally. You need to seek help for obsessing over someone you do not know. Justin is Happy and he is smart enough to know if Selena is using him or not. Whether you like it or not Justin will get married one day and that person isn’t going to be you. Get a reality check child.

thetruth

Posted at 11:54 PM on November 20, 2011

LOL you can’t really talk neither you don’t know Justin OR Selena personally so it’s just an opinion and it’s also reality which clearly your not in touch with

toks

Posted at 5:39 AM on May 25, 2012

thank u that what am saying that they are both cute couple and they will give birth to beautiful babys

THE TRUTH

Posted at 7:57 PM on November 20, 2011

I know girl I know…and I also agree to anon,don’t listen to this Haters I bet their like 12. Do u actually think they gonna last forever Do u ? Well let me tell u the truth I bet they won’t last before they have a child together it’s not happening I know 2

thetruth

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 20, 2011

agreeeeee with you times a million, they won’t last especially just being a young couple is hard staying together and add Hollywood just won’t work. And she’s fake