Robert Pattinson Admits Why 'Breaking Dawn' Scares Him

Sat, November 19, 2011 10:24am EST by 14 Comments
Robert Pattinson Interview

lisa

Posted at 12:44 PM on November 20, 2011

I loved it and yeah as a older viewer I didn’t like the cuts either but it still my fav one even my sister who was a big twilight hater liked it after I forced her to see it with me she said she really felt Bella and Eward’s love she was surprised how much she liked it lol.

Asya Doğa

Posted at 10:15 AM on November 20, 2011

I LOVE YOU ROBERT :))))) BREAKİNG DAWNIDA ÇOKKKKKK SEVİYORUM FİLME GİTTİM SÜPERDİ :))) <3

criso

Posted at 9:20 AM on November 20, 2011

yes summit relese that dvd please!!!!!!!!!

Fan.of.Rob

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 19, 2011

the movie was so amazing . so R-Patz have nothing to worry :) i love the way that he’s vampire .. he is an unique vampire . :) loveit.. :)

Ashley nunley

Posted at 7:34 PM on November 19, 2011

I love the movies i dont want it to end and i love you robert. You dont have to worry about anything cause the movie was great cant wait for the other one.

lucky

Posted at 6:17 PM on November 19, 2011

i love this movie and robtsen.

v.

Posted at 5:50 PM on November 19, 2011

Luvvvvv Breaking Dawn, I just wanted it to be 5 hours long. Excellent job Rob, Kristen and Taylor. Please Summit, release a directors cut.

barbara

Posted at 5:32 PM on November 19, 2011

The movie was MONUMENTAL! I can only hope that an uncut version will come out on DVD someday………

Breaking dawn

Posted at 3:56 PM on November 19, 2011

Don worry rob I just saw breaking dawn and it was AMAZING…! definitely the best one yet. And btw the I though the honeymoon scenes were really good and not short and un sexy like the critics said… It was so worth the wait and I neeeeed to see it again. I don’t want it wait a whole other year for the next one :( I LOVE YOU ROB AND KRISTEN

AtkinsHarvey

Posted at 3:14 PM on November 19, 2011

my co-worker’s mom makes $75/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her income was $7774 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read about it on this web site Calm Cash. c0m

whiteajk

Posted at 1:47 PM on November 19, 2011

Just been to see BD and it was really good. the sex scenes were really well presented and the birth scene was quite tame. Not my favorite, twilight still better but BD will not dissapoint.

keepcalm1918

Posted at 10:46 AM on November 19, 2011

As an admitted Twi-hard, I was eagerly anticipating BD I. Unfortunately, it needs a serious director’s cut to be issued for us over-21 crowd of fans! Please Summit – bring back the film cuts that were removed from the Isle Esme, wolf fight and birthing scenes. Those scenes are where the actors really show case their abilities….and put smiles on us older fans’ faces! We had so much anticipation for those scenes, but it just wasn’t met. Hope you hear us Summit!

haterstotheleft

Posted at 11:41 AM on November 19, 2011

This is exactly what I wanted to say to Summit -.-
Even the casts of this film is disappointed for cutting those “rated r” bits… I’m really hoping for the DVD RELEASE…

Beth mathis Perdomo

Posted at 3:49 PM on November 20, 2011

I Totally agree, please make an unrated version for the adult twi fans. we were really let down with honeymoon scenes after all the anticipated hype!!!!!!!!! We Love you Rob!!!!