'X Factor' Star Stacy Francis: Astro Was 'Rude' And Doesn't 'Deserve To Be Here'

Fri, November 18, 2011 11:31am EST by 6 Comments

Stacy Francis certainly didn’t mince words about contestant Astro when the judges sent her home instead of him on last night’s, Nov. 17, X Factor.

The 42-year-old mom of two who was hoping to finally fulfill her dream of a full-time singing career, had her hopes dashed when Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid, and Paula Abdul voted to send her home and keep the attitude-challenged 15-year-old rapper, Astro.

Astro was in tears but nevertheless kept copping a bad attitude on stage after ending up in the bottom two, and Stacy wasn’t impressed by any of it.

“I think he (Astro) was very rude,” she told Hollywoodlife.com exclusively after the show.  “I think this is a dream and anyone who wants to have a bad attitude about it, I don’t think they deserve to be here.  But the judges obviously like it.”

Can’t say that I blame her.  Astro acted every bit like a brat though he’s as talented a songwriter and rapper as can be.  Let’s hope his mom, who he’s so close to, gives him a very severe talking to ASAP and puts his 15-year-old feet back on the ground.

Meanwhile, Stacy couldn’t have been a more graceful loser.  “There have been so many moments that I’ll always value.  Just going on stage every week and singing for America was such a dream come true for me,” she told Hollywoodlife.com .

As for now, the grateful singer just wants to see “my babies. That’s all I want right now,” she said.

Let’s hope Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid, Paula Abdul, and Nicole Scherzinger give Stacy lots of career advice and contacts in the music industry, so she can still pursue her dream!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Bruno

Posted at 8:05 AM on December 1, 2011

Paula, the night before, had asked if he had never sucked… So that’s the answer he’s sucked that night thinking he’s the best… better than the ones who are prosfessionals. Astro should sent home now, he’s so immature.

Betty Swift

Posted at 11:55 PM on November 28, 2011

The judges were cowards. What would they do with a child as obnoxious as Astro. I don’t think his parents have denied him anything he has ever wanted. I dislike him intensely and hope he goes home this week.

Black Beauty

Posted at 4:27 PM on November 18, 2011

I was not impressed by Astro’s attitude but what we have to understand is that he is still a child and children act out when they don’t get there way…his behind needs a time-out hopefully his mother will nip that in the bud.
@@@LOLANYC the boy has talent no doubt about it he just needs an attitude adjustment….please remember “he is still a child no matter what”.

lolanyc

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 18, 2011

I think both of them have terrible attitudes. He did act liek a quitter and Stacey already had a music career. Neither one of them will amount to anything. They dont deserve it. I bet astro is gonna be off next week. No doubt. He isnt THAT talented! He sounds like a copy cat of jay z and kayne. Practice enough u can do it too. his attitude made me really dislike him. I hope that chick group wins. They are all so sweet and cute.

mesquite fran

Posted at 12:17 PM on November 18, 2011

Astro is a dime a dozen. The problem with X-Factor is the music. They are appealing only to the 30 and under group. You have a beautiful voice like Stacy, and it is ruined by over-singing. Unless the music appeals to all, this show will fail. The contestants are supremely talenyed. It would be nice to just once hear them sing without all the vocal acrobatics.

Julieta

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 3, 2011

I could not agree with you more! Tracy has a fantastic voice, I WOULD buy her music and pay to see her perform as well as my favorite, of course, Mr. Josh Krajcik!