Selena Gomez: Why Justin Bieber Gets Mad At Me

Fri, November 18, 2011 2:47pm EDT by 37 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Fight
Loading video...

Selena Gomez told Ellen DeGeneres the thing that sets Justin Bieber off about their relationship

It’s no secret Justin Bieber is one of the most romantic boyfriends around town. However, little did we know, his girlfriend Selena Gomez also does sweet gestures — but she keeps them so hidden, they never get out in the press!

The 19-year-old starlet admitted to Ellen DeGeneres she’s done her fair share of romantic deeds for her boy and he gets frustrated when know one knows.

“My favorite is that mine don’t get out, is my favorite. Obviously, that’s very sweet, but I like to do things that are a little bit different,” Selena said. “He always gets mad because everything he does always gets out and he’s like, ‘How come nobody knows what you do?’ And I’m like, ‘I don’t know. I’m just sayin’ — I’m good that way.'”

Selena is a little ninja when it comes to privacy. She always knows how to deflect questions so the answers won’t get out and come back to haunt her. However, now we’re dying to know what she did for Justin!

Do YOU have any guesses?

More Justin & Selena Stories:

1. How Justin Survived His Tough Childhood!
  2. Justin & Selena Were Inseparable In Madrid!
  3. Selena: Justin Isn’t A Baby Daddy!

Emily Hanes

Posted at 7:23 AM on May 26, 2013

I loved them together but I guess it was not ment to b!!!!

Jelena Supporter

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 31, 2013

LOOK AT THE CUTE LITTLE DOGGIE!!!!!

ketting

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 23, 2012

Got him a reall yet New Girl friend.???? :):)

ted409

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 26, 2011

these 2 have got to be one of the most romantic couples in hw.
they make me believe there really is a thing such as everlasting love. i love watching them because they always make me happy when i see them together
i hope justin sues the new york witch back to the stone age

Emily Hanes

Posted at 7:27 AM on May 26, 2013

I hope so too and they really are the sweetest couple ever I loved them together it makes me sad that they broke up but I have a feeling that they will soon get back together

Yasmin

Posted at 7:08 PM on November 22, 2011

No, The reasons why hers don’t get out is because no – one gives a F*CK what Selena Does ……. I’m Just sayin ………

mimi

Posted at 5:41 PM on December 27, 2011

people care for selena its just her r more of hanging at her house or going for a walk

cloe

Posted at 6:13 PM on January 27, 2012

are you guys maried

Alyssa

Posted at 9:21 PM on November 20, 2011

I like how they spelled “no one” as “know one” -___-

AtkinsHarvey

Posted at 3:17 PM on November 19, 2011

my co-worker’s mom makes $75/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her income was $7774 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read about it on this web site Calm Cash. c0m

LambertJohanna

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 18, 2011

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $86 an hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her pay was $8469 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read this site MakeCash4. c o m

YourMom

Posted at 5:00 PM on March 4, 2012

My mothers childs uncle makes 0$ an hour for not giving a crap. He was bored from talking to himself for 9999 months but last month his pay was a half hotdog just by talking to himself a few hours. Hold your breath for 10 mins and nothing will happen -.-

ketting

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 18, 2011

I think she Cheated on justin at leaste one time or even More!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Justin Bieber

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 18, 2011

Selena didn’t cheat on me, those alligations are certainly not true. (:

Ben Stiller

Posted at 11:59 PM on November 30, 2011

Yeah, she did with Ryan Sheckler, we all know it happened.

stop hating selena!!!

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 15, 2012

no she didnt…… u just jelouse…. so ummm…. yeaa!!!!!! STOP HATING SELENA!!!!

Emily Hanes

Posted at 7:35 AM on May 26, 2013

Are u f*cking kidding me you are no were nerve Justin bieber so how would you know he would never just put Justin bieber you should make that look more realistic because what you got over there ain’t workin’

mim

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 27, 2011

no u just want to believe tht soo u can date justin but u know that u will never happen

Emily Hanes

Posted at 7:38 AM on May 26, 2013

True true I think that’s why most of the girls are saying that Selena cheated on Justin is because they think that have a chance at going out with him but the boys are just jealous that he looks better you are so true .

Emily Hanes

Posted at 7:32 AM on May 26, 2013

I kind of got that feeling too but I think that they have the right if they want to be with someone else then they can brake up and be with other people

lucy

Posted at 7:21 PM on November 18, 2011

why selena say justin get mad at me justin is really love him but she didnt deserve justins love she is only want justins money she dont like justin crazy girl but i love justin sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Nstylez

Posted at 8:22 PM on November 18, 2011

But she has more money than him…she really loves him

stop hating selena!!!

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 15, 2012

yea….. ummm…. ok….. she has alot of money to…. so y would she want his money…… stop hating selena and get a life!!!! and well yeaa…. ur just jelouse!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 18, 2011

I’m sure she didnt mean it that way like he gets mad at her…she meant it like he says it as a joke, as if she didnt love him and was only dating him for publicity…

Kelly

Posted at 6:21 PM on November 18, 2011

See? You haters were wrong! She’s not dating him for publicity! She doesn’t want to share private details about her relationship with the world! That’s very smart.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:28 AM on November 20, 2011

Finally someone thats rational…THANK YOU!!!

stop hating selena!!!

Posted at 5:07 PM on January 15, 2012

u got dat right!!! hehe…. there the cutest couple in the world!!!

Bryce

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 18, 2011

I’ll give you a hint, it’s because she doesn’t have a penis.

nikki

Posted at 4:04 PM on November 18, 2011

he needs to grow up if she doesnt want to tell the world what she does than let her!i think she can do better

Emily Hanes

Posted at 7:41 AM on May 26, 2013

Yeah but that’s the point they never want to tell anyone about anything that personal I know I wouldn’t but that’s probs because I am younger than her in some ways she has grown up but in others she still a child at heart that’s why I have no idea why she broke up with Justin

javi

Posted at 3:19 PM on November 18, 2011

if he gets angry because people find out what he does is because people se him and twit about where he is its the same thing when they are in a mall and a fan see them that fan is going to twit about it and other fans find out that in my opinion is how people find stuff about him also when people call the paparazzi they pay the people who tip them.

Ann

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 18, 2011

Well she does buy him stuff, but the thing is when you go to the store like with the sweater situation. She got it for justin, but No one would know that cause she could of been buying it for herself or cousin. The things that she does is normal and mysterious not so dramatic like he does. When he sells out a place everyone will know about it, cause it will be a huge thing. Selena could of bought him a car, but no one will know cause it could be for her haha. I think it’s cute though.

taylor swift

Posted at 8:01 PM on November 18, 2011

It ok we under stand

Justin Bieber

Posted at 11:33 PM on November 18, 2011

Selena is an amazing girl. I know for a fact that she’s not using me for fame nor money, she has all of that without me :)

Tristan

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 19, 2011

Justin she’s just trying to say that what she does is private only for you, you should be happy like say Selena did something that was private then it got out she some what doesn’t want that to happen so stuff she’ll do to you will be special so she’s not doing the stuff you know then you’d be bored

nicole

Posted at 10:10 PM on May 30, 2012

HEY JUSTIN I LOVE AND YA UR RIGHT I DON’T THINK SELENA IS NOT CHEATING ON U
LOVE U bye :D

Emily Hanes

Posted at 7:45 AM on May 26, 2013

Hold on for a minute are you really Justin or are you someone else