Kim Kardashian Will Be 'The Victim' On 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York'

Fri, November 18, 2011 9:48am EDT by 19 Comments

Kim will edit her reality show to make Kris look like ‘the bad guy’ as an attempt to redeem her image after filing for divorce!

Kim Kardashian has a major say when it comes to the editing her E! reality show. After watching footage of how bad her soon-to-be ex-husband Kris Humphries treated her while filming in NYC, Kim has decided that Kourtney & Kim Take New York will be cut so that she looks like the “victim” and Kris the “bad guy.”

Kim will appear “as the victim, and Kris will definitely be the bad guy,” an insider tells RadarOnline.com. “Kim was stunned by the amount of bad press and the public relations nightmare she has endured since deciding to file for divorce [on Oct. 31 -- after just 72 days of marriage].”

The show’s editing will be Kim’s way of trying to redeem her image. “Kim will be using the show to attempt to rehab her image,” explains the insider. “Kim has been telling her inner circle that she has worked very hard to get where she has, and she isn’t going to let her marriage and subsequent decision to divorce Kris Humprhies ruin that.”

Kim’s obsessed with her image. “Kim will be ringing in New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas,” reveals the insider. “The fact is Kim is extremely insecure, and she is truly afraid that if she were to disappear from the public eye, for even more than a week, her fame would disappear.”

BFFs — who is the true victim in this divorce — Kim or Kris?

- Lauren Nicole

More Kardashian Stories:

1. Kim Divorcing Kris After Watching Footage From Reality Show!
  2. PETA Attacking Kim On New Billboard!
  3. Kris Going Overseas To Escape Divorce Madness?

Helena Nicole

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 1, 2011

Team Humphries…because I really believe he was sincere from the beginning. I think he was thrown in to a lion pit and not knowing how to survive. I believe Kim did everything from the beginning of the so call wedding special to make sure viewers seen the worse side of Kris. Kim has control over what viewers see and what we don’t see. So why would she show the stuff that made him look bad unless she knew from the beginning that she had no plans staying married to this man. And instead of worrying about her marriage and actually fighting for it like most normal people. She was worrying about her image. I think small town Kris just got swallowed up by these fame hungry people. Don’t get me wrong I love Khloe and Kourtney. But there is something about kim and her mom I just don’t trust. I think every move in Kim’s life is something she thought about and plotted from the beginning. Its all a big game to her. And that’s just beyond sick. She made sure she got her limelight that was taken from her by her 2 sisters(Khloe’s whirlwind romance/wedding and Kourt’s pregnancy)back. Kim thought “Hey what way can I do to get my Shine back and one up my sisters? Oh I know let me pick a guy and get him to fall head over heels for me. And marry him within months of meeting. Than make him look like a complete douche bag so I won’t look like the bad guy when I file for divorce.” And I believe she did her research and thought she picked a person that would do whatever she wanted right down to the divorce. She thought hey he is just a small town nobody who knows nothing about this life. Perfect got my man. I mean come on who moves in with their sister and baby and the baby’s dad right after your honeymoon. Being newlywed myself I know that 1st year is a precious and critical time in your marriage and you shouldn’t be living with anybody but each other. It would make me feel like there are 3 other people involved in my marriage. Especially when I already have this family basically a part of my relationship from the get go.then when my husband tells me I moving back to my hometown. Come on Kim not once tried to talk Kris out of this idea of not living together. Yes he was in the wrong of suggesting this but from what I was watching it felt like to me he was screaming for her to say look lets get OUR own place or I will go with you. But no in True Kim fashion she choose her career over her marriage. Kris may have said some dirty stuff to kim but what we didn’t and may never ever see are the things that kim did or said to provoke those things. Because most people don’t just come right out and say hurtful things unless they were hurt too. And Kris never seemed like the kind of person who was down right hateful. I say lets stop with all the fake reality and lets get real Kim than possibly maybe you will get your fans back. Show them the REAL KIM(which after all this crazy I wonder if we have ever really seen THE REAL KIM KARDASHIAN or just a fame hungry,fame addicted sad person) instead of this fake person you it seems you may are at the moment.
Oh and I also want to put this out there how do we know everything that has been put out there anonymously. How do we know that Kim isn’t behind that to. She is a true champion at this game she has created.it just reeks of Kim’s Style. Just saying we all know how it works in the celebrity/media world. From what we have read before that alot of celebs mainly reality stars go to the media themselves and give them most of the stuff you read. I swears this stuff can give you a big headache.At the same time like a train wreck you don’t won’t to look but you can’t look away. But it’s still disgusting that someone will go this far for fame and all bright lights.

Rebecca

Posted at 11:40 PM on November 27, 2011

Kim needs to wake up to the real world, I used to be alot like her. Materialistic, self-centered, neat freak, and thought almost everything should go my way. Looks isn’t everything; I found out the hard way, I went through cancer treatment and found out all that really matters at the end of the day is God, my family, and friends.
I saw myself in her alot tonight watching the episode, especially when Kris accidently ruined broke her toenail, I used to react the same. May God bless her and Kris.

Lady G

Posted at 7:43 AM on November 23, 2011

The show is all scripted for the most part, they all know exactly what they are doing – and the acting is not that good. Kris Jenner has managed to master the fine art of crying at everything, some acting coach taught her that. I think Kris Humphries was used and now he is able to make a little money from her using him by being hired for a commercial.

smalltea

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 20, 2011

How could Hollywood have someone like her? to pity

molly

Posted at 12:18 AM on November 19, 2011

Kris was a jerk, but Kim is the pathetic little brat who has gotten what she deserves. She was desperate to get married that she didnt care who it was to. If you watched the show, Kim didnt even say yes or show any signs of saying yes to Kris until she saw the ring. Finally people are seeing just how awful this family is. They exploit everything they can just to make an extra buck.

JoAnn

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 18, 2011

Yes, of course Kim Kardashian will play the victim. This is one of many divorces Kim K has in lined for her future. Like some women, she was desperate to get married and “She did it for attention”… and money. I watch their show and I think it’s entertaining, but I will not buy anything endorsed by the Kardashians.

Kimberly Crossley

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 18, 2011

I think it is so cruel of Kim Kardashian to even attempt to do something so devious, so under-handed, so vindictive, so evil and so wicked as to stoop this low and re-edit your Reality TV with her estranged Husband Kris Humphries in it to make him look like the bad guy.

Second of all, it is even more sad that you have NOT withdrawn your divorce papers, yet. How sad!!

Third of all, it is also very sad that you bailed out on your marriage, by Not trying to make it work. Kim Kardashian, there is NO perfect marriage. It’s a give and take, it’s ups and downs, and everyday in a marriage is NOT going to be peaches and cream.

Fourth of all, You NEED to let go of this REGGIE BUSH guy. He is on with his life with someone else now. If he was even serious about marrying you, don’t you think for one single minute, that he would have married you a long time ago, girlfriend. Obviously he did Not trust you and he knew that you weren’t marriage and wife material. That’s why, HONEY!!!! Wake-up.

Look, GOD had blessed you with a very fine man and a really GREAT guy, There is NO doubt that Kris Humphries was clearly the right man to keep you grounded. God blessed you with Kris Humphries to be your Husband because God saw how you were slowly but surely on your way to self-destruction such as SEX TAPES, LIES, SCANDALS, too much baggage, unstable relationships. Now you are getting older and your actions, games and motives has all played out. What you NEED right now Kim Kardashian is spiritual guidance in your life.

Another thing, you NEED to seriously GO and get your Husband back. You NEED to get yourself back on the next flight out to Minnesota and get your Husband, KRIS HUMPHRIES back before it is TOO late because GOD is NOT going to ever again bless you with a nice Husband like KRIS HUMPHRIES. And I hope you and your greedy 10% percent, devious and money hungry Mommy dearest KRIS JENNEER is also reading this. Your Mother Kris Jenner is NOT going to always be around; so you NEED to grow-up and go right back to your Husband, KRIS HUMPHRIES before it is TOO late.

Helena Nicole

Posted at 12:07 AM on December 2, 2011

So agree Kimberly what person doesn’t try to fight for their marriage. Its really disgusting how much value she puts in marriage. She has showed her marriage is nothing to us but something she can keep doing until she gets it right. Uhhhh how desperate can you be to keep your image by doing this to a person you claimed to love so much you exchanged vows with before God. Some people just don’t get it I guess. I really believe she will never recover from this. And I also believe he was the right person 4 her 2. He brought out a side of her we have never seen before. A side that seemed actually REAl and down to earth. Not the other Kim we were use to seeing. I actually started to really like the person Kim was becoming because of Kris. And I know 1st hand that REAL LOVE makes you become the best version of yourself. My husband brought out and still is the best in me. Maybe I’m just a romantic who hates to see anyone divorce even someone I’m not so sure had honorable intentions from the get go. But I hope I’m wrong on that part. But I agree with you

ann

Posted at 2:51 PM on November 18, 2011

Oh my what a B**** they are nothing, so why even bother. I’m with Howard ster, on this there is more going on than her a**.

Ella

Posted at 2:27 PM on November 18, 2011

Kim is no prize, but Kris acted like a jerk on the show even before they were married. Really, both of them treated each other badly and they were clearly a poor match. Both of them wanted complete control. She may be conniving and fame-driven, but even when they were supposed to be showing him in a good light, I was not impressed. As far as I’m concerned neither of them is a victim. They both signed up for this attention.

Ann

Posted at 2:52 PM on November 18, 2011

Yeah that’s the problem you notice how with Reggie and miles they were on the show. I guess if you want to date them then you gotta be in cameras light as well, since it is about their life. Well half the life that Kim has not lied about.

lolanyc

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 18, 2011

U know kims image may be bad now but everyones gonna watch this season to see the downfall of the marriage. I think once we see it ..anything NEW she does is tainted. She screwed up royally. Her mom is is as big of a fake as she is. They wanna come across as “real” people. Well us Real people dont spend 10 million on a wedding. Or have hermes bags. Yes I know they made money they should spend. Got it. But dont claim to be real then. Fame, money, looks, its all about power. She wants it. Its true the dynamic was off. Kris is a nobody. We all knew that. why would she settle for him is beyond me. Unless she got scared cuz she turned 30 and decided to marry anyone which is the way it looks. Hey women do that all the time! Men marry when they get weak and tired of playing the field and women marry cuz the clocks ticking. If women didnt have a clock or the ability to have kids noone would get married. its a dying institution.

panfilo

Posted at 1:09 PM on November 18, 2011

if i was kris i would hit it and quit it! oh and hit it again! then maybe do a sex tape!

mel

Posted at 11:51 AM on November 18, 2011

Kim is such a fame whore!!!! i agree with @boycott on “you loose brain cells watching them.”

boycott on

Posted at 11:40 AM on November 18, 2011

KARDASHIAN FREE ZONE DAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2011 Sunday
Boycott Ryan Seacrest and his E! Channel

Kim and family are so addicted to attention, lets not give them any and boycott their shows. Hee Hee

You loose brain cells watching them.

eclectuslady

Posted at 12:27 PM on November 18, 2011

Perfect !!! We have to send a message to E !!! Enough is enough already !! Your right, they are all FAME WHORES!!! Going out of my way to avoid them even if that means boycotting E altogether !!!

marcia

Posted at 10:20 AM on November 18, 2011

This is the really cruel way to possibly destroy your husband’s future and to target one spouse as the bad guy. As a therapist the biggest hurdle with a couple is getting them to see they each pay a part. Taking a 26 y.o. inexperiened boy/man and throwing him into a whirlwind intense world and expecting sophistication is unrealistic.
The power dynamic was so unequal and Ms. K (in my opinion) almost calling all the shots apparently left hin frustrated at times and he’s respond with irritating behaviors. (Like a toddler who can’t be heard). He kept saying he was afraid of losing his manhood and that was a real reality. He’s going to leave the public as you label him and I think that is truly criminal and cruel. ( It could backfire and be even worse for Ms. KK.)
Divorce now but I really urge KK and Mr. Humphries have a few sessions at least to look at what happened and what each person’s part in it was. Unless each does this you’re probably doomed to keep repeating these patterns in future relationships. Kim, get some therapy at least for yourself. You love to play the victim but you are NO VICTIM.

Lainie

Posted at 12:03 PM on November 18, 2011

Kim is cruel. What goes around,comes around. It will surely backfire on her. Admit it Kim..you are a player and it caught up to you. Accept your consequences………and move on…is there a guy out there who is a big player than you who can put up with you ?

katela