Justin Bieber Taking A Paternity Test Today!

Fri, November 18, 2011 5:39pm EDT by 26 Comments
Justin Bieber Paternity Test

Justin Bieber says he’s ready to end Mariah Yeater’s 15 minutes of fame and is taking a DNA paternity test today. Watch this video interview!

Justin Bieber and his talent manager Scooter Braun told Extra‘s Maria Menounos that Justin is fine with taking a paternity test so they can end the controversy.

“He doesn’t mind,” Scooter told Maria. “He’s just going to get ahead of it and be fine.” And Justin added, “It doesn’t matter.”

Scooter wants to let people know that if “we have to defend ourselves then there’s going to be consequences for their actions.”

Scooter actually joked that “Justin is having my baby.”

If Justin did in fact have the paternity test today, he squeezed it in before or after flipping on the Christmas lights at the Empire State Building.

Good for you Justin, for stepping up for yourself and not allowing anyone, including Mariah Yeater to make allegations about you, that we’re sure are NOT true!

— Bonnie Fuller

More Justin Bieber Stories:

1. Selena: Why Justin Gets Mad At Me
  2. Justin’s Most Memorable Moment On Tour
  3. Usher: Justin & Selena Are A Great Couple

baby

Posted at 11:41 AM on February 4, 2012

I know your middle name : Drew now I’m pritty shore your [girlfriend] dosn’t even know that so remember she brakes up with u I live in Detroit and she will soon when she moves or she finds someone else email me

baby

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 3, 2012

+ I know favorite color and favorite candy your middle name and your home town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!§!!!!!!

babygirl

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 3, 2012

I’m in LOVE with u so remember (Selena is cheting on u with the guy on off of shaket up)

Sarah

Posted at 1:19 AM on November 30, 2011

I highly doubt he fathered the child. I mean come on, she claimed it happened at a concert and his manager and parents and security were there too. I’m not a “belieber” but I really doubt that he is the father. If he was, she would take jail time b/c its statuary rape seeing as how he’s a minor and she’s an adult. Plus, why would she drop the charges? Doesn’t that seem a little suspicious. I think she’s just looking for her 15 minutes of fame and she dug herself way too deep in this lie.

Roxy

Posted at 4:21 PM on November 20, 2011

Maybe you should let Justin speak…

monitalatina

Posted at 5:56 AM on November 19, 2011

i’m sorry but why is he taking the test after she dropped the law suit he should’ve taken it before she dropped it so that means that his lawyers paid her so that she would drop the suit and after that he would take the test and say i’m not the father this is hollywood

GREAT

Posted at 10:26 AM on November 19, 2011

Mariah Yeater still insists that Bieber is the father of her child LOL..
the San Diego team has been replaced by John Carlson from Los Angeles. It’s a new legal team!
Mariah Yeater still plans on moving forward with her paternity action against 17-year-old Justin Bieber

Kayla

Posted at 2:18 AM on November 19, 2011

I lov jb

grace

Posted at 10:16 PM on November 18, 2011

i love how calm justin is. I believe him

LambertJohanna

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 18, 2011

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $86 an hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her pay was $8469 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read this site MakeCash4. c o m

Sandra

Posted at 9:08 PM on November 18, 2011

If somebody was to go to jail it would be her because hes underage and thats considered sactuary rape.

enisha

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 18, 2011

ommggggg i hope its not true i know its fake but u never know :(

MRS.bieber

Posted at 7:58 PM on November 18, 2011

XD I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER i always wanted you to come to my house and sing just for me

MRS.bieber

Posted at 7:54 PM on November 18, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER I NO EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT YOU :BROWN EYES, YOU MOSTLEY GET MONEY FOR MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY AND GIVVING OUT FREEEEEE TIKETS WICH I ALWAYS WANTED ONE ,YOU MET WITH A GIRL AT Mc DONALDS AND IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS ,YOU HAVE THE PERL DRUMS ,YOU GOT BLACK SET OF ERINGS WEN YOU WERE EIGHT ,I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL YOUR MUSIC VIDIOS THE NEW SONG YOU MADE MISOLTOE ,YOU ALWAYS SING BABY EVERY CON CERT AND BRING UP A GIRL YOU MAKE HER FEEL SPACIAL,YOU HAVE A BIRD FOR CHURCH OF A DOVE BIRD AND IT IS ON YOUR STOMIC,YOU LOVE RED BULL,YOU MAKE A VIDIO CALLED FUNNY OR DIE ,

Lala.

Posted at 7:37 PM on November 18, 2011

i bet 100 that justin is the father they juhs covering iht up,Annnd The Alleged Babby Mama is hammered why would u sleep with her?

MRS.bieber

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 18, 2011

please somone reply OK SOOOOOOOOOO: JUSTIN ILOVED YOU SOOOO MUCH I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER I LOVED HIM SOO MUCH YOU WERE MY ROLL MODLE AND DONT YOU SEEE YOUR LETTING YOUR PEOPLE DOWN JUSTIN IF YOU SEE THIS ITS YOUR FAULT AND IF YOU GO TO JAIL LITTERLY I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN WICH YOU ARE BUT I AM TO AND IF YOU MAKE A BABY ITS OK BUT NOT IF YOUR MARRIED JUSUTIN ONCE I EVEN CRIED ALL NIGHT BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE YOU IM VERY SERIOSE I STILL DOO AND JB YOUR BARLEEY SEVENTEEN

Selenator 4evah

Posted at 9:47 AM on November 19, 2011

Hey MRS.bieber, don’t lose respect. Do you have proof he did that? Your opinion if you don’t want to be a fan. PS. Im not a belieber, imma Selenator!
SAYING THAT MARIAH YEATER HAS JUSTIN’S BABY IS NOT TRUE. SERIOUSLY? HAVING SEX WITH A MINOR. THATS JUST NOT RIGHT…

MRS.bieber

Posted at 7:12 PM on November 18, 2011

OMG JUSTIN BIEBER I WANT YOU TO NO YOUR LETTING YOUR BIEBER FANS BE DISSAPOINTED AND I BET YOU DONT EVEN CARE AND YOUR BARLEY SEVSN TEEN

Congratulations to Me

Posted at 7:09 PM on November 18, 2011

If he really was the father of the baby i would literally pee my pants, literally !

MRS.bieber

Posted at 7:09 PM on November 18, 2011

OMG I TRUSTRD JB I EVEN HERD HE GOT THREE GIRLS PREGNAT JUSTIN IF YOU SEE THIS IM GOING TOO TELL YOU IT IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU GO TO JAIL AND BELIVE ME I USE TO BE YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER I MEAN IT

selena gomez

Posted at 7:08 PM on November 18, 2011

justin ia a brave boy he get ready to test i wait for layer maria yeater end am with jb because he is not a father of his baby and death of voice of the voiceless and all justin haters.

ariel

Posted at 7:04 PM on November 18, 2011

i use to love justin bieber but not any more why did he do this to us its his fault if going to jail i herd from my friend that she saw on the news justin bieber got three girls pregnat justin bieber if you see this im telling you i was your biggest fan ever i mean it

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 6:04 PM on November 18, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER U R THE FATHER!!!!!!!!!!

LIL’ JIMMYS CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilary

Posted at 6:23 PM on November 18, 2011

you dont know if he is the father or not until the results come in

casy miller

Posted at 6:23 PM on November 18, 2011

You know he is not the father

casy miller