Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Lover Brittney Jones Responds To His Divorce

Fri, November 18, 2011 9:39am EDT by 9 Comments
Ashton Kutcher

When Brittney claimed she slept with Ashton in 2010 after meeting him in a bowling alley, not many people believed her. Now do you think she was telling the truth?

Ashton Kutcher barely has a leg to stand on these days! Demi Moore announced Nov. 17 that she was ending her six-year-marriage with Ashton and in her statement she blatantly implied it was due to Ashton’s philandering — now the first woman who accused him of cheating, Brittney Jones, is speaking out!

“Although divorce is often sad, I do feel somewhat vindicated,” Brittney tells TMZ. “For so long people have thought that I was dishonest or just making up my passionate nights with Ashton, when in fact I was being used. Ashton told me that both he and Demi had an ‘open relationship’ and that he was not in fact cheating. Now I can tell all the facts about how Ashton really was, and hopefully people will believe my side of the story. I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time.”

With the allegations from Brittney and the recent claims made by 22-year-old Sara Leal, it seems Ashton has a lot to defend himself against. Do you believe Brittney and Sara both had affairs with Ashton?

— Chloe Melas

More Demi & Ashton News

1. ‘Two And A Half Men’ Cast & Crew ‘Shocked’ By Demi Moore And Ashton Kutcher Divorce
  2. Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore: Working To Save Their Marriage
  3. Ashton Kutcher Quits Twitter After Accidentally Defending Sexual Abuse!

gg

Posted at 8:29 PM on August 8, 2012

ASHTON SUX NO MORE !! Boycott

Helen

Posted at 12:46 PM on December 26, 2011

I agree with Anonymous 2! There’s a reason for the term “homewrecker.” She’s an idiot. I’ve never really liked Ashton Kutcher. I always thought he was an immature man child. I don’t think he’s that much different than the “goofball” roles he plays.

Gene fontaine

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 25, 2011

What did Demi expect. She was playing the COUGAR, prancing around with her prise catch. She should have known it would not last. No BOO HOOs for her.

Anonymous 2

Posted at 2:14 PM on November 21, 2011

How in the hell should you, Brittney, feel vindicated? You stupid girl, he was married and you knew it when you slept with him! It was as much your responsibility to not sleep with him as it was his responsibility to not sleep with you. You enabled Ashton to piss on his marriage. You deserve no praise, no vindication, only a disgusted look from everyone on this planet who feels that you deserve nothing for sleeping with a married man. Ashton is getting what he deserves, the loss of his family. You deserve nothing. Get over it!

Helen

Posted at 12:44 PM on December 26, 2011

I agree! There’s a reason for the term “homewrecker.” She’s an idiot. I’ve never really liked Ashton Kutcher. I always thought he was an immature man child. I don’t think he’s that much different than the “goofball” roles he plays.

dubzd

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 21, 2011

Waa Waa. “I’m not going to watch his show because he cheated on the girl who plays the nice girl on movies.” Waa You dont know what happens in closed doors.
And the two women who came forward with their stories knew he was married and yet they’re so ready to be famous for sleeping with a married man. Great, you’ve been vindicated Brittney. You’ve been confirmed as a home wrecking slut. Nice. Congrats

lolanyc

Posted at 1:16 PM on November 18, 2011

Ashton is no charlie sheen. He acted like this goody goody guy with Demi and he screwed her over. I love Demi and I cant believe he cheated on her!After he was so involved with her kids! The religion, ect.. i mean what a slap in the face. Yes I belive these 2 girls. They need to tell all. Screw Ashton and his career. Im over him. DONE! Boycott 2 and a half men!

Anonymous

Posted at 11:48 AM on November 18, 2011

It’s also being reported that they had an open marriage and that Demi prefers women.

meme

Posted at 10:40 AM on November 18, 2011

ppl hate this guyz actin on 2 n half men, after ds story there will be no more then 4 million viewers