'X Factor' Darling Rachel Crow Bashes Astro: I'd Rather Work With Eminem

Thu, November 17, 2011 6:11pm EDT by 145 Comments
Rachel Crow Astro Feud

Is there some rivalry going on between two of the youngest ‘The X Factor’ competitors? We think so!

Rachel Crow and Astro may be two of the youngest performers on this season’s The X Factor, but from the sound of it, they aren’t standing strong together — they each have their own agendas.

Last night after “Rock Night,” HollywoodLife.com chatted with Rachel, 13, about working someday with her 15-year-old rapper co-star, since she’d told us before how much she loves rap music. However, she seemed less than enthused about the prospect.

“Ummm collaborating with Astro, I don’t know,” the adorable crowd favorite told us exclusively. “I love Astro, he’s awesome and I love him…I’d love to collaborate with him but definitely Eminem would be my number one.”

So far, Astro and Rachel are two of the top contenders to win the season. All three judges seem obsessed with them and the crowd goes nuts every time either walks on stage. In the battle of Astro versus Rachel Crow, who do YOU think will win?

Reporting by Jeff Platt

More ‘X Factor!’

1. Nicole Scherzinger: ‘I Can’t Wait’ To Perform On ‘The X Factor’ This Season!
  2. Simon Cowell: Rachel Crow, Melanie Amaro & Drew Won’t Be Eliminated Soon From ‘X Factor!’
  3. ‘X Factor’ Favorite Rachel Crow: I Want To Sing With Eminem!

Poetry

Posted at 7:34 AM on April 5, 2012

It’s the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I may just I desire to counsel you some fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to learn even more things approximately it!

casino

Posted at 12:56 AM on April 3, 2012

I do consider all of the ideas you have introduced on your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

armel henderson

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 7, 2011

I love both of them, shoot for the stars there definitely in your future . The x factor is just the begging!

Kim

Posted at 8:07 PM on November 25, 2011

Are you serious? That kid is writing all of his own lyrics, performs perfectly, and raps better than 95% of the rappers out there today. I don’t even really like rap, but if anyone on that show has the X-Factor it’s Astro; talk about marketability. Albeit, he is cocky, but it is not unwarrented. He’s smart and charismatic, and appears to be a great and natural performer. The only one who can beat him is Melanie Amaro.

Kim

Posted at 7:57 PM on November 25, 2011

Wow, the pathetic media intentionally skewed the story in the headlines. Where the heck did she “bash” him. This article is almost as stupid as that contrived show.