Mariah Yeater's Text Messages Prove She's Lying About Justin Bieber

Thu, November 17, 2011 7:22am EST by 32 Comments
Bauer Griffin Online, Getty Images (inset)

English rider

Posted at 5:01 PM on January 4, 2012

Wow what a prick shes such a bitch Justin would never do
something stupid like that ! She just wants attention. Justin I’m on your side!

seb

Posted at 11:34 PM on February 1, 2014

Uhhh, Driving arrest DUI? Punching a limo driver? tested positive for drugs?…..what else….. Driving with an expired licence?

Aeriel

Posted at 5:59 PM on December 9, 2011

Mariah Yeater, is a stupid bitch that wants attention… She made up that lie so Justin Bieber would know of her name. If she never made up that lie he wouldn’t even know she existed. all i have to say is FUCK YOU MARIAH, get a life. kay,thanks,bye.

Stephanie

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 4, 2011

I believe that marieh yeater must of had some realistic dream about that night with Justin and that she must had thought it was real… Many ppl have experiences like this and I believe this could be a possible tested theory.. BTW I LOVE YOU JUSTIN AND I’M TOTALLY ALWAYS GONNA LOVE YOU

Stephanie

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 4, 2011

AND I’M ON YOUR SIDE JUSTIN !!! MUAH I LOVE YOU IF YOUR READING THIS!!

Kayy

Posted at 11:19 AM on November 23, 2011

She is such a liar and Justin has way better taste and would have never even looked at her.

Whitney

Posted at 9:07 PM on November 20, 2011

I’m not sure about the whole thing…. I really like Justin Bieber and I truely don’t think he would get her pregnant! Justin if you read this, I really don’t believe her I believe you Justin you like Selena Gomez don’t you? Mariah if you read this, Whoever it was who got you pregnant it will be okay if you started a rumor about this, I umm wouldn’t wanna be you. But, Your doing good with that cute little baby. Good luck everyone with this Case! I’m on your side Justin…

leslie Seelander

Posted at 12:48 PM on November 18, 2011

Justin’s lawyers should sue this woman and her supporters.
Mariah’s own lawyer should have her take first Lie Detecting test and also take her to a shrink. This woman is a liar and dangerous liar. She could also lie in front of Judge too.

Justin does not need to take a test. Her baby looks like her boy friend Robbie.

Amber

Posted at 7:50 PM on November 17, 2011

it was OBVIOUS from the start that mariah was a gold digger !! but i guess justin should take the test to clear things up once and for all ! that mariah is so disgusting ! how could she accuse justin like that ?!?! after all all the potential fathers have refused her !! she is sucha bitch !!

Calvin

Posted at 10:37 PM on November 17, 2011

you r so right ! go justin ! and make mariah a slut !!! she deserves that word !!! stupid BITCH ! shut the fuck up and go out mariah !

To an

Posted at 6:47 PM on November 17, 2011

He is gonna take a test. At least he is suppose to when he returns to the states

Adrienne

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 17, 2011

justin needs to take the dna test and then all this thing will be over!

boo

Posted at 3:35 PM on November 17, 2011

she is after justin for his money she probably never met him she wants his money and to ruin his life it clearly looks that way..

Amber

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 17, 2011

you r right! she jux want some money !

dachseb

Posted at 2:56 PM on November 17, 2011

I agree with you ann. He should take the test. No one wants to believe he’s the father that’s for sure. But these text messages along with the other accussations of other men being the father does not disprove Justin isn’t the father. All that proves is that this woman has had several sex partners around the time of conception so any one of them could be the father. She is claiming Justin to be one of those potential candidates. He doesn’t need to do it for his sake, because if he didn’t have sex with her as he claims, he would know. But his devoted fans don’t know. And those devoted fans parents don’t know. As much as we all want to believe it isn’t so, we all know stuff happens. he went from rags to riches over night, that sometimes can make us spin out of control and do things we wouldn’t normally do.

ann

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 17, 2011

Yeah I was always fishy about, but yes he just has to take the test and keep going. I know that he does not want to do it, but it has to be done.

Luka

Posted at 8:00 PM on November 17, 2011

Well, one of the texts said something like “can you please stress to Robbie how important it is that he is in his son’s life?” so now it is all a matter of figuring out whether or not the texts are legit and really from Mariah.

victors girl

Posted at 7:41 AM on November 18, 2011

shes a skank and so now she dont no who her baby daddy is but i no it isnt justin

Tea

Posted at 2:54 PM on November 17, 2011

I knew she was lyin so that mean she don’T KNOW THE BABY FATHER OF HER CHILD.

ann

Posted at 2:41 PM on November 17, 2011

Well I tell you I am glad that they are doing something. My thing is why would she bother him? Anyways I just have to say he should take the test and end it all. He needs to not for fans, but for Selena too so she can have that weight lifted off her shoulder. I know how she feels with the whole baby daddy thing and it sucks.

Earthmama

Posted at 2:03 PM on November 17, 2011

Hmm well has anyone even noticed how much alike in facial feature Justin & the susposed “kid” he fathered- I mean strudy both of them the babies lips same as juistins , big floppy akward looking ears. Same as justin, the widows peak on the babies hairline / forehead same as justin & the nose too – Honestly would’ve dropped the case too if I were receiving death threats against me & my childs life from his overally obsessed sickass ‘fans’ – also text messages were illegally obtained & could be fake for all anyone knows – I want to see a Hardd core 100% accurate DNA test result saying either yes he’s the father or no he’s not the father – did any of you asswholes who are calling her names & judging her before you even met her stop to think well maybe she just wants to find out who the father of her baby is ( she could’ve had mutiple partners over the months ‘ not all at once’ ) so maybe justin was one of them ? Who knows but all I know is you lil’ immature punks bad mouthing this lady & her son are low pieces of Shit ! & if he does get proven some how to be the father I’m going to throw a Justins got Baby mama party for me & my friends LMAO- that is All

dachseb

Posted at 12:35 PM on November 17, 2011

Given this new information, I would wait on a court order to submit DNA, Justin shouldn’t have to put his DNA out there if there isn’t sufficient evidence that he’s the father. I’m sorry a concert stub just isn’t enough evidence. And pictures from a photographer of Justin in a scruffy t-shirt and messed hairdo, who apparently sold them to Bieber’s team, just isn’t evidence of a so called rape….this woman has charges against her for whacking her boyfriend who denied he’s the father, come on do you honestly think she would call rape if it were Justin? She would have told her friends, her mother, anyone that it was justin’s she didn’t tell a single person. Till she rejected by all the other fathers

dachseb

Posted at 12:31 PM on November 17, 2011

Of course they are real, do you think the person would be able to fabricate Mariah Yeater had a boyfriend names Robbie? Of course Biebers team can investigate to prove if Robbie exists or not. Even if they weren’t sent by Mariah herself, who ever did send them knows that Robbie can be proven

Olivia Anne Johnsen

Posted at 10:40 AM on November 17, 2011

Just take that f***ing paternity test!

tekillah

Posted at 10:26 AM on November 17, 2011

i was thinbking thesame thing

Lovato

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 17, 2011

she really sucks
what a lie that she did pff i don’t know how she could slep at night knoing all those bad thinkgs that she did .Since in start i know that she was lying i feel sorry about justin that it was on this but what ever the truth now is spoken

Brie

Posted at 9:18 AM on November 17, 2011

Mariah Yeater is a gold digging slut who needs to keep her legs closed. Shes probably accusing dozens of guys of being the baby daddy. I feel sorry for Justin, whos name has been dragged through the mud thanks to this white trash lowlife.

Nikki

Posted at 8:29 AM on November 17, 2011

She looks like she’s about 30 and she’s ugly what would Justin want with her.I feel bad for that poor baby having to grow up with a mother like her.

connie

Posted at 8:13 AM on November 17, 2011

Just take the test already and put it to rest…why the delay?

stfu

Posted at 8:48 AM on November 17, 2011

just shut it connie. he doesn’t have to run around having his personal details analyzed and tested to discredit every whack job making a false claim. really. just shut it. your ignorant and baiting comments are getting tired.

Donsternyc

Posted at 7:51 AM on November 17, 2011

Is it just me or does the woman look like she could be Justin’s mother? Why haven’t the police put this molester behind bars. Oh, but I forgot child molesters don’t have to put up real money for bail and they get to go home with no supervision. Such a sad state in our legal system.

lee sandliner

Posted at 7:48 AM on November 17, 2011

IT WAS CLEAR FROM THE BEGINING SHE WAS LYING. NOW, IT IS REALLY THE CASE.

Justin now should really sue not only her, but all her lawyers and her supporting clan.

I think there should be a new law for to protect the privacy of celebreties. So, that these type of wrong claims do not make their way to public.