Justin Bieber Calls Selena Gomez 'A Blessing'

Thu, November 17, 2011 3:31pm EDT by 6 Comments
Getty Images

Justin was interviewed on the Elvis Duran morning show and was blushing when talking about Selena!

Justin Bieber can’t stop blushing and gushing about Selena Gomez!

“My life is really good right now and she’s just another blessing,” Justin said when asked about his girlfriend on the Elvis Duran show. (Via YouTube.)

But it is safe to say that times have changed. Two years ago on the same radio show, Justin was asked which celebrity he had a crush on and guess what he said? “I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don’t like her.”

What do YOU think Hollywoodlifers, will Justin and Selena be together forever?

-Raisa Sendrovich

Jelena4life

Posted at 4:04 PM on November 18, 2011

Omg I think Justin and selena are the best couple I really admire them you guys rock I wish could meet them am their biggest fan I love u jelena

Anna

Posted at 9:50 AM on November 18, 2011

c’mon guys u might love them really much but they’re not going to be together forever or get married…he’s only 17 and she’s 19..not even in their 20s yet

lucky

Posted at 5:41 PM on November 17, 2011

omg justin looks soooooooo cute i wish they all ways together.

destiny potter

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 17, 2011

ilove u justen OMG

smile

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 17, 2011

i love this pair love you both all ways stay together

Ann

Posted at 2:46 PM on November 17, 2011

Aww that’s sweet. You know I was fishy about this couple cause how they first started, but looking now it is cute and hopefully Selena and him stay friends even if they don’t spend their lives together. Nice to have people like that by your side. I wish them all the happiness in the world, having that special other is a blessing. Good luck Bieber