Why Mariah Yeater Accused Justin Bieber Of Fathering Her Baby — Experts Explain

Thu, November 17, 2011 12:31pm EDT by 13 Comments

CeeJayLouis™

Posted at 11:10 PM on November 23, 2011

That woman claiming Justin Bieber as her baby daddy is clearly a nutjob. And correct me if I’m wrong, but if her allegations did hold merit, wouldn’t she technically have to be charged for statutory rape? So, you’re going to be ballin’ in prison? Oh. Clearly didn’t plan that out well, did you, whore?

CuteAsianGirl

Posted at 3:26 AM on November 21, 2011

omg that lady is such a weirdo..are they sure shes not on crack lmfao!she probably has a big big big BIEBER FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha!welps thats what happen when bieber lets old ladies molest him jus like how he let selena gomeze molest him:D
that crazy desperate woman is probably gonna accuse robert pattison next of being the father hahahahahahaha!!!

blessed

Posted at 2:31 AM on November 21, 2011

One word… *MONEY*! Should have had that on your poll! SMH…. Ghetto girls…

k.

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 19, 2011

Who’s to say that Justin is not the dad..I say he is & he agreed to settle out of court to save his little innocent boy image. & the media is helping cover up. He’s probably gonna end up paying child support & pay her to keep her mouth shut. I’m just looking at all possibilities..:)

Kthxbi

Posted at 10:20 AM on November 22, 2011

He didn’t agree to settle anything out of court. He still took a paternity test and refuses to settle or negotiate anything with her. I can’t stand the little prat, but I don’t think he fathered her child. She’s pointed at 3 different guys now, claiming they’re the father and after the text messages were released she withdraw her paternity case. A bit suspicious, don’t you think?

lida

Posted at 8:00 PM on November 17, 2011

i saw this Mariah Yeater/justin bieber story on the racks today, and instantly knew that it was a LIE!. no pop star, would(at the height of his career) have sex with a 20 year old.. LOAD OF BS….i feel really sorry for Mariah Yeater, everyone including Justin is probably laughing right now..

lucky

Posted at 6:15 PM on November 17, 2011

maria also no who is his baby dad mad woman justin is not a father of his baby she want money.

tami

Posted at 3:21 PM on November 17, 2011

the baby is a cutie pie, but the mom needs to just go somewhere. she’s a nut, the baby is cute though >:). stupid stupid ppl these days >:(

gran

Posted at 2:39 PM on November 17, 2011

hate to say this, but I think the baby looks just like Justin…especially the triangle shaped mouth and the pug nose…I’m just sayin…It was all a big pay off I think..but then what do I know?

kate

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 17, 2011

…all white babies look alikee >: what the freak are you talking about lol i swear white ppl babies be lookin the same straight up. ur just another idiot who believed this garbage smh

J.

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 17, 2011

Simple, having a kid with a rich man is a successful business enterprise in America. Can’t blame Mariah for giving it a go, it’s like hitting the lottery.

V8Slap

Posted at 1:27 PM on November 17, 2011

I don’t know what’s wrong with her, and quite frankly, I don’t want to read about her anymore. I wish he son a safe and healthy life, but I don’t want to read about her anymore.

Anna

Posted at 12:58 PM on November 17, 2011

she is obsessed and needs help by going to rehab that’s what I wanna say