George Clooney 'Wouldn't Be A Good Father,' Says On-Screen Daughter

Thu, November 17, 2011 11:00am EDT by 5 Comments
George Clooney

George Clooney

Stacy Keibler, you might want to take note! George’s co-star doesn’t see him as dad material!

Amara Miller plays George Clooney’s daughter in The Descendants, but she’s not sold on his parenting skills. “Let me just say, he wouldn’t be good as a father,” she told Us Weekly at the movie’s premiere. “He wouldn’t be best as a father.”

George’s constant bachelor status certainly isn’t kid-friendly. “George likes being an adult,” Amara explained. “George has fun being an adult, and I don’t think he would like having kids. I know that he’s not planning on having kids anytime soon.”

George is known for his party-boy ways, but he’s not totally clueless when it comes to kids… “He was just a really phenomenal person to work with,” Amara said. On set, she said he was always playing around and joking!

His ex Elisabetta Canalis knew George wasn’t dad material: “George and I never spoke about marriage or children. I’m not saying that I don’t want them but neither he or I ever imagined having children together.”

Can you picture George having kids one day (we can’t!)? Do you think Stacy will be the one to change his mind?

Leeza

Posted at 2:14 AM on November 23, 2011

She worked with Mr. Clooney for a few weeks. She does not know him at all.

I know she is 11, but what an idiot she and her parents must be.

nancy

Posted at 1:59 AM on January 27, 2012

Please, putting down a kid. You’re not exactly a mental giant yourself. She’s blunt and honest like all kids. And he says this himself, so what is your point?

amen

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 18, 2011

Good for George for NOT having kids you can lead a fulfilling life without them

Lina

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 17, 2011

I don’t see him being a dad in the traditional sense, but maybe he can do humanity a solid and pass those genes on to some equally gorgeous celesbians who need a donor, one day (Amber Heard and her gal Tasya van Ree, or Portia and Ellen, maybe?). I could see him in a sort of “bio-dad-turned-cool-uncle” roll.

gbtw

Posted at 7:55 PM on November 17, 2011

hahaha… okay. but, i don’t think he’d agree to it. he wouldn’t want the responsibility.