Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher — IT’S OFFICIAL

Thu, November 17, 2011 6:39pm EST by 32 Comments
Demi Moore Divorce

Beate

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 20, 2012

hey, i can sing and take high notes and i wud love to sing with u guys and i live in woothingtrn, ohio. i wud love love love to meet u guys and play piano, and guitar.

Maria

Posted at 6:17 AM on February 10, 2012

It’s about time she go find her age mate, it is not the fault of Ashton he is too young to be moving with a woman that is old enought to be his mother. Go Ashton! life has to go on as a young handsome man make sure you find your age mate this time.

Jolia

Posted at 4:30 PM on December 16, 2011

L knew this would happen from the beginning,
Why don’t she return to Bruce Willis again??

JTSTrangeCA

Posted at 2:13 PM on November 19, 2011

“As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred”

A lie. She knows nothing about marriage, motherhood, or choosing healthy men. Another 50 year old cougar who thought what she had was so darn special, even money can’t change the fact she is old, dried, and subscribes to a whacker religion. Get a good shrink Demi, and apologize to your children for bringing your man purse into their lives. Even great orgasms run their course and at the end of the day, 20 years between you = no conversation. This HAG got every thing she deserved!

Irina

Posted at 9:46 PM on November 18, 2011

Well, what else did She expect??? She can be his Mother!!! She shoulf have been ready :)… It isn’t natural for that age of a difference to go on and listen, Ashton is a great guy who deserves a “normal, healthy relationship where he can have kids and build together w/ a woman his age…” :) Ashton will be alright, and Demi and Bruce can be TF!!!!!!

RJB

Posted at 1:56 PM on November 18, 2011

Um…thought Demi was “smarter than that” when she first married him. He seems like he is…to say it nicely…not that bright. Get on with your lives…kinda sad that people think a lovely 40 something year old woman is old. Youth is wasted on the young.

Claire

Posted at 6:40 PM on November 18, 2011

Just because he played a moron on TV doesn’t make him one IRL… although seeing as he’s a cheater, maybe he is.

resti

Posted at 10:32 AM on November 18, 2011

yeah ashton like s DICK his face poor demi

busted

Posted at 3:37 AM on November 18, 2011

IT’S ABOUT TIME SHE GO FIND HER AGE MATE!

giftee

Posted at 3:26 AM on November 18, 2011

it’s so sad to hear that but i think demi’s got a right decision to divorce ashton because what he did

victoria

Posted at 1:18 AM on November 18, 2011

I think she is too old to with him. she got to be kidding live with her son age. coo coo. lol

elle

Posted at 5:56 PM on November 18, 2011

How many women do you know who have sons that are only 15 years younger than they are?

gbtw

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 17, 2011

i don’t like her, and never respected her either- but on this decision, i respect her. i don’t think all people should jump ship on cheating spouses, but as the mom of three young girls (none of whom are his)- she’s setting a strong example to them that they shouldn’t settle for an unfaithful man. i mean, if he’s doing this 6 years in when demi looks this good, what’s he going to do in a decade. that’s not really a guy you want at your side to enter your elder years with. in any case, good luck to her in healing from this and finding someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with (even if it’s just herself and everybody she has now, and not a new “partner”).

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 6:33 PM on November 17, 2011

Can be then to me will carry?

wana

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 17, 2011

Really?………Who didn’t see this coming she basically married a manchild… She was so desperate to hold onto her youth that she’s had more plastic parts added to her body than a jumbo box of leggo’s……..she shouldve just slept with the child and left it at that a convinent BOOTY CALL

mike

Posted at 6:29 PM on November 17, 2011

Oh stop being so sexist and ageist, the age difference wasn’t that bad, go pick on Hugh Heffner or something..the fact that he was immature was another story..a lot of men are like that ’till they die! Not her fault, she can do better, richer and cuter! Go Demi go!

Lainie

Posted at 7:23 PM on November 17, 2011

It’s about time….he had enough chances…..Demi is still young enough to be with a decent, caring, man.

Swifty? Huzzah!

Posted at 12:08 AM on November 18, 2011

She’ll need to blow the cobwebs out of that slit of hers first, though. Seriously, she’s so ancient you could carbon date her crap.

elle

Posted at 6:03 PM on November 18, 2011

She’s 49 not 99 and your supremely ageist comment was the height of ignorance. All of us are getting older every day, and if you’re lucky, you’ll reach 30 or 40 or more.

elle

Posted at 6:00 PM on November 18, 2011

Are you saying older women should settle for the dregs? Being young and beautiful doesn’t guarantee any woman a decent man. That is a lie they try to sell you. Youth and beauty will solve everything. It doesn’t, it won’t. When I was younger and hotter and turning heads it didn’t get me anywhere.I kissed HUNDREDS of frogs, before I found the man for me.

pk

Posted at 5:19 PM on November 17, 2011

Demi, I feel for her because most women live longer than their husbands and are widowed and alone and I always thought Demi was smart to go for a younger man.

kristen

Posted at 5:18 PM on November 17, 2011

how sad!!she is still the ultimate cogar!!you go demi

Sarah

Posted at 6:31 PM on November 17, 2011

This is interesting, I thought derogatory stupid words like ‘cougar’ were only spewed by ignorant men. God women these days are retarded!

Ella

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 17, 2011

You do realize that calling someone “retarded” is also considered derogatory.

Swifty? Huzzah!

Posted at 12:14 AM on November 18, 2011

To say “retarded” is derogatory is in itself retarded, FYI.

Lorraine Gugino

Posted at 5:03 PM on November 17, 2011

This is very sad. I’m sorry to hear this. They both seem like decent people. It is such a shame that their marriage has collapsed. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Mike

Posted at 6:28 PM on November 17, 2011

But enough about them…let’s talk about YOU!!

gbtw

Posted at 6:59 PM on November 17, 2011

lol… i was waiting for the part where she was going to give the internet address for where to find buxom gals like her (i.e., i thought it was an ad).

cat

Posted at 4:45 PM on November 18, 2011

yes me too lol – we want to know more about these breasts if there is no subscription lol….

wana

Posted at 6:33 PM on November 17, 2011

WTF has that got to do with them breaking up

V8Slap

Posted at 9:51 PM on November 17, 2011

“My husband’s in love with the person inside of me”
Did he say this during intercourse?

Then I am afraid that he’s in love with himself.

Just kidding. But wow, your rant is WAY Left field my dear.

Swifty? Huzzah!

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 18, 2011

Just out of curiosity, exactly what are the dimensions of your breasts? I have to know given that so many men worshipped them.