A Replica Of Bella's Wedding Dress In 'Breaking Dawn' Can Be Yours For $799

Thu, November 17, 2011 11:51am EDT by 14 Comments

Even though we haven’t even seen the infamous dress, starting on Nov. 21 you could own a frock just like Bella’s!

From interviews, images, and released clips, there’s so much about Breaking Dawn that we already know — but the same doesn’t hold true about the wedding dress. In fact, it’s almost like the Royal Wedding all over again! While fashion designer Carolina Herrera was enlisted to design the gown for Kristen Stewart in the actual movie, a version of the dress could be yours for a fraction of the price of a high-fashion frock!

Starting on Nov. 21, replicas of the gorgeous Herrera gown will be available in 400 bridal shops, including 67 Alfred Angelo stores, and will retail for $799. While Kristen has said, “The dress was tight. It was so tight,” the mass-produced version will be more forgiving for a variety of body types.

“I was inspired by Stephanie’s description of the gown in the book,” Carolina told The New York Times. “I also took into consideration the personality of the bride.”

Stephanie Meyer, author of the Twilight saga said, “I wanted the dress to have a period feel without being actually vintage.”

Would you want to wear a replica of Bella’s dress on your special day?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

מעצבי חליפות חתן

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 17, 2012

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful info to work on. You’ve performed a formidable activity and our entire community will probably be thankful to you.

Erika

Posted at 11:18 AM on April 10, 2012

I really would love to wear the nightmare dress. Were can i find that one?

guardian angel

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 31, 2012

I do consider all the ideas you’ve introduced on your post. They’re really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Stephanie

Posted at 8:38 PM on November 21, 2011

I know this wasn’t a real wedding but she looked so beautiful and the dress is stunning. I wish they had put more blusher on her though so she could have that flushed bride look and the train was longer. But, she still looked stunning and the dress is beautiful!!

Nym

Posted at 8:17 AM on November 21, 2011

I really liked the dress (especially the back). It was unique and extremely form fitting. I’m curious to see what it’ll look like on a woman that weighs more than 98 pounds.

Nym

Posted at 8:15 AM on November 21, 2011

I really liked the dress. I’m curious to see what it will look like on a woman that weighs more that 98 pounds.

bish

Posted at 5:09 AM on November 20, 2011

I’m not a twihard but I do LOVE Bella’s wedding gown. I wanted to shout at them to stop talking (and boy did they talk A LOT!) and just let Bella pose in her gown so I can examine every square inch of it. The back and cuffs were ABSOLUTE GORGEOUS!!!

sammi

Posted at 1:14 PM on November 18, 2011

I will own this dress very soon it seems so excited

Tamara

Posted at 6:19 AM on November 18, 2011

I saw the movie last night as well, i plan on buying the dress once it becomes available, it was one of the most amazing and beautiful dresses i have ever seen. I doubt there would be one person who cold disagree and i cant wait to get my hands on my very own one! :D

bluebird

Posted at 10:56 PM on November 17, 2011

ROBSTEN fans are not only pathetic, they are crazy in love with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart! My cousin’s wedding come December 20 is inspired by Twilight Breaking Dawn so that everything… the wedding gown, the set-up and even the invitations are all inspired by Breaking Dawn! Breaking Dawn fever is already on fire!!!

Lyla Hunt

Posted at 5:20 PM on November 17, 2011

Are there really pathetic azz fans out there that will pay $799 to wear a replica of a wedding dress? Amazing

Ginny

Posted at 12:20 AM on November 19, 2011

Um, haven’t you noticed, that there are people out there who will spend over $5,000 on a wedding dress period?? $799 for that gorgeous dress is nothing. I would actually love to have that dress on my wedding day.

anon

Posted at 1:26 PM on November 19, 2011

You must not have ever looked at wedding gowns lol $799 is a steal for ANY quality wedding dress, especially this one! ‘Twilight’ or not, this dress is amazing! The most beautiful back on a gown I have EVER seen!

P

Posted at 12:35 PM on November 17, 2011

I actually saw the dress , saw the movie last night …the dress is beautiful !!!! And I loved the movie . Definitely will see it again ! And this is only my opinion .. Very romantic & funny in the beginning , get a bit darker further onto the film.