Robert Pattinson Wants To Marry Kristen Stewart In Real Life

Wed, November 16, 2011 10:00am EDT by 77 Comments

Sources close to the couple say  Rob is dying to propose but Kristen wants to wait . Should they tie the knot?

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might not officially be married but they definitely act like it! A new report in Us Weekly says Rob, 25, and Kristen, 21, tell their friends that they already feel like “an old married couple” because they spend their free time watching documentaries, reading and cooking huge meals!

Not to mention that the pair’s romance has been going strong for at least two years, they spend as much time together as their demanding schedules allow and neither has any interest in ever dating anyone else.

“They go to Kristen’s parents’ house and make big meals,” a source says. “Everyone helps cook. Her mom and dad welcome him as if he’s their own. They crack to everyone that they feel like an old married couple.”

Then why hasn’t Robsten already walked down the aisle like their co-star Nikki Reed who married Paul McDonald in October?

“Rob would have married her like yesterday,” the insider says. “But she is happy with the way things are.”

That’s not surprising, considering that K-Stew is just 21. But nevertheless she’s totally into Rob, other friends have spilled and body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass has told Hollywoodlife.com that they’re ‘so connected and there’s tremendous sexual chemistry.” Hmm, we can see that!

— Chloe Melas

More Rob & Kristen News!

1. Kristen Stewart Reveals: Why I’m Just Like Bella In Love!
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Have ‘Tremendous Sexual Chemistry’ Says Expert!
  3. Rob and Kristen Nearly Kiss At The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Premiere!

Risya Cullen

Posted at 2:06 AM on January 18, 2013

YOU TO HAVE TO GET MARRIED CAUSE YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER MANY OF US WANTS YOU GUYS TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER

sandra villaluz

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 5, 2012

HI YOU TWO, GORGEOUS AS USUALLY. ROB YOU TWO CAN GET ENGAGED AND HAVE YOUR ENGAGEMENT PARTY. SET THE WEDDING DATE AND DETAILS LATER. THAT WAY I HOPE YOU CAN HAVE TIME TO PLN BOTH GETOGETHERS ENGAGEMENT PARTY AND IWEDDING LATER DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ABOUT A ROMATIC COMEDY,I DONT WANT TO GIVE MY DETAILS OPENLY DO YOU HAVE A EMAIL TO THE BOTH OF YOU I BELIEVE STEPHANEY ALOHA WITH LUV AND EFFECTION SANDRA

Risya Cullen

Posted at 2:07 AM on January 18, 2013

agreed

adriana m. grenot

Posted at 2:24 AM on May 15, 2012

I voted yes I hope they get married and start a family,you can tell they love eachother,they are always smiling at eachother thats a good thing my best to the both of them,adriana:)

Rachel

Posted at 11:40 PM on May 6, 2012

I voted no. She obviously isn’t ready for that commitment. Just because they make jokes about being a married couple doesn’t mean they should.

Erika71

Posted at 2:54 AM on April 13, 2012

I think it is great that Kristen wants to take it slow. She is barely 21 and Robert is 25. I believe that if she wants to wait, then he should respect her choice and when the time comes when she truly says “Yes!” he will be there to accept her proposal. Just do not name your first daughter “Resmee” (or however you spell it.)

The best of luck for each of you K-Stew and Rob!!

jennet hathaway

Posted at 9:43 AM on June 6, 2012

and please don’t name your son EJ. it would be too dramati!

koyena

Posted at 2:39 AM on April 3, 2012

i want that robert pattinson and kristen stewart to married and they are made for each other.

Alexis yofon

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 27, 2012

Ivoted yes u kristen should get married but it depends on how they treat one another we dont really knw what goes on behind camras but goodluck to u kristen and rob u2 make such a cute couple god bless u both

kk

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 20, 2012

they should totally get married!!!! there like the perfect couple ever!!!!!!! <3!!!!!!!!!

Maria Arias

Posted at 3:06 PM on February 17, 2012

Well I think that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson should get married they make a fine couple and totally make more movies I’m in love with the Twilight’s movies….. I wish them the best everywhere they go much love <3

misty louisville,ky

Posted at 2:30 AM on February 16, 2012

They should be married and do more movies together. They r so connected on o many levels.

farheen

Posted at 5:22 AM on January 16, 2012

i m very happy to know that they get married……….

farheen

Posted at 5:20 AM on January 16, 2012

they r perfect couple.they make 4 each other.
i hope they get married as early as possible………..

Tko

Posted at 12:05 AM on January 13, 2012

I voted no. Once Twilight is over they will stay strong for a few years before someone else falls in love with their co stars. The only reason they got this close is because they work together non stop.. Plus all the drama at the start of the movie isn’t a good way to start any romance.. If they do make it for awhile kudos to them but if not in your face twi-queer fans! Your emotionally constipated vampire and weak ass bipolar human are only made for on screen and crappy books and not meant to survive in the REAL WORLD!!!!!

Jaida

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 12, 2012

way to think positive about things TKO I think any relationships in movies can still happen in REAL LIFE and I’m happy for them two

isabella smith

Posted at 8:20 AM on May 8, 2012

You better watch uot your before you talk they was made for each other and body language expert says they have a termendeous chemistry to each sooooo you better watch you mouth

suchaiedwardbella

Posted at 1:04 AM on January 5, 2012

i tink so good for married,,
i very5 like them,, i love you all
I’M A TWI_HARD i hope i can see robert pattinson and kristen stewart in indonesia.

Edwardbella101

Posted at 6:26 PM on January 2, 2012

They should totallyget married because they are so good together and they would be like Edward and Bella! It would be soo kool 2 see my 2 favorite people in the whole wide world get married.! I lov both of them soo much!!

kk

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 20, 2012

agreed!

Destiny derrick

Posted at 11:03 AM on December 18, 2011

I Totally think rob and kristen should totally get married i am only 12 and if they got married more younger kids woul totally be in to it so yes get married allready

Rosheena Asweem

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 14, 2012

that is so true, I may be a 13 year old, and I may have a tiny crush on Edward, but their match was made in heaven they both make a wicked cool couple, love you Robsten :D

Rosheena Asweem

Posted at 5:21 PM on April 14, 2012

that crush is sooooooo yesterday, but they still should get married

vidhi malhotra

Posted at 2:39 AM on December 10, 2011

i think they r made 4 each other n luk dam cute n adorable n think they should get married n would make a great n hot couple in hollywood. luv u kristen n robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina

Posted at 2:34 PM on December 8, 2011

I think they look perfect together and ya think strongly that they should get married

Anastasha

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 7, 2011

I hope they do get married… They are the hottest couple in Hollywood… I love them both!!!

melanie

Posted at 12:02 PM on December 6, 2011

They are beautiful together…hopefully their romance is as powerful as in the movie.my only fear we be will their romance remain after the movie is long gone.my best wishes for a truely romance filled life together.married or not.my heart goes with them no mattter what

Sydney

Posted at 5:02 PM on December 4, 2011

Omg they just need to tie the knot already they need to get married now they will have the cutest kids

lexi

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 28, 2011

I don’t know what I would do without them datingg, so I realy hope they do get married!(:

lexi

Posted at 12:47 AM on November 28, 2011

I think the they are the cutest couple I have ever seen! They should really get married in real life!(: im obsessed with the twilight sage, and even when they are not acting, they look like they really love eaach other(:

Mariah

Posted at 7:18 PM on November 26, 2011

I think that rob and kris should get married cause y’all are perfect together really and I love rob and I don’t want him to be with anyone else but kris so please marrie kris rob.

morgan hazelton

Posted at 11:05 PM on November 25, 2011

I think that robert pattinson and kristan stewert should get married in real life cuz they make an adorable couple and by what I have seen in magazines and the internet that they really really love eachother and if two people always say positive things bout eachother and they look in love and it seems like robert really loves kristan so you got my vote on you 2 getting married in real life and if u did it won’t be hard to do sex senes and kssing in the movies cuz u will enjoy doing it so u should get married u got my vote :)

Hatty

Posted at 11:58 PM on November 23, 2011

So cute they are meant to be together

Jenny Kite

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 1, 2012

I don’t think they should get married cuz that would be weird of them to be married in “Breaking Dawn” and real life.

kk

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 20, 2012

not really… ive seen interviews and both kristen and rob said it felt real… so u now there ready!! plus there comfortable around each other!! !!!